It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday By Design -- Collaborative Story [ WORKING THREAD] [Updated!]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

If its any consolation we arranged for our characters to meet through u2u. But my question is how do we handle dialogue between players? Separate posts or...?

Let me know when you are back, your Ch and mine could do a few things on the way back and have an excuse for the others to find us if they would be so kind. I will wait though until you are here.

P

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Just posted P.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
If there's no reply from certain characters after about a day, you all have permission to imply simple responses and movements from other characters. But PLEASE keep their actions within their character, don't take total control of their character, and don't have them do anything outside of their personalities (to the best of your judgment).

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
For future reference I am an insomniac, so most of my writing will be at night. Eastern time in the US.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358

Just posted P.

Your turn!

P

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Had wondered as it daytime here .. then again keep odd hours myself ..

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
At present my character not far from the burger place waiting for nightfall ..
Whats the current time of day in story ? Not sure yet who will run into first ..

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Yea sorry got my bit to tie up with wookiep
I have been u2u with him about it. I get on and can write fairly late at night. If anyone wants me to be aware of anything storywise shoot me a u2u. That I check through out the day.
edit on 4-6-2014 by hangedman13 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

For future reference I am an insomniac, so most of my writing will be at night. Eastern time in the US.

I'm right there with ya

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Holy smokes, Ryujin is freaking awesome!!! As soon as he said he had a chain around his waste I was like, no, then he pulled out the blade and I was like, holy crap! He has a freaking kusarigama! Yes!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
Thanks .. its taking awhile to develop him keeping it as realistic as possible ..

Church is doing good from what read so far looking forward to see how it goes .. you do well on explain what /how he thinks ..

Alot to learn about writing here still as this the first time attempting ..

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I wish to turn the teams and bring them to the cities side. I have u2u a couple of our writers to see if they have any ideas. Something informs Jason that this whole Op was based on a lie and he now knows something or someone much bigger than his little outfit is pulling the strings. Jason and the teams join with the city folk and together they bring a world of hurt to the guys who set this whole mess up. Need something plausible ? The only idea I have had is a mole who is an X Ranger calls him from the CIA where he now works and cracks this wide open.. Still need a reason why they were sent in the first place.. Help would be appreciated if someone has any ideas.?
edit on 4-6-2014 by 727Sky because: d

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Awesome! That's what I was hoping would happen or at least that only Jason goes rogue. You sure as hell know your military jargon and I think Jason's entries add a lot of authenticity to the military aspects.

I'll wait to see what nightangelus has to say, however, before I start throwing around ideas. She is the "GM" after all.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I have a couple ideas .. still looking at scenarios but theres a couple ways could do it ..

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

You don't have to answer but... is he Yakuza or what? His family just has a strong sense of tradition? I'm sure he is descended from samurai, right?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Give me ten to grab some coffee then will be back ..

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

First have a report come in that says no bodies with the Red Flu have been identified. That should start him thinking and then you will have to capture some of us or at least come out with a white flag for a pow wow.

P

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Back again . sent you pm 727 figure draw out suspense rather than have spoiler alerts with scenarios posted here ..

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Evening phoenix great job with su-lin and her father in story ..

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I wish to turn the teams and bring them to the cities side. I have u2u a couple of our writers to see if they have any ideas. Something informs Jason that this whole Op was based on a lie and he now knows something or someone much bigger than his little outfit is pulling the strings. Jason and the teams join with the city folk and together they bring a world of hurt to the guys who set this whole mess up. Need something plausible ? The only idea I have had is a mole who is an X Ranger calls him from the CIA where he now works and cracks this wide open.. Still need a reason why they were sent in the first place.. Help would be appreciated if someone has any ideas.?

Whew! I was hoping for this to happen as well..I agree that the whole thing should be blown wide open, I'd rather Jason be friend than foe.. BUT, there needs to be another, more sinister element that no-one is aware of yet, something that affects the entire country. We do, after all want to keep the story going. There's a ton of possibilities, like whole sections of govt going rogue EMP strike etc... Nightangelus may already have a whole new plot twist to add.

Btw, love your writing style, if half the military jargon you speak is true to real life, we are all screwed!

edit on 4-6-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join