Doomsday By Design -- Collaborative Story [ WORKING THREAD] [Updated!]

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

Sounds good .. still working out a few things here for further on in story .. will pm later on with couple questions regarding what tentatively working on to see how viable they are..

Hows your graphic novel going ?

I haven't exactly started it yet... still working on which characters I'm going to use. Some of them will be introduced later in the story... and I'm thinking I might draw it in a traditional American way instead of the Japanese manga format I usually use.

This is the story I'm working on currently. I am NOT a professional, but I'm really passionate about my stories. I actually had a whole volume of this story finished, but I'm restarting this story because I recently discovered how to use a computer tablet for drawing. Still learning...

I WILL make Doomsday By Design a graphic novel, I'm just trying to work out the details. Its going to be different from the collaborative, but not completely different. I think you guys will enjoy it.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
WAAAAAH!

My interwebs has been dead, guys. Unfortunately I think that means I am SOL for this project... I'm so far behind I opened the story thread and I was completely lost! I hate having spotty internet. I'm going to try and find where I left off on the story thread and get caught up and maybe I can start writing again. Given my internet will cooperate.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
Na, you can catch up. Just jump back in! We need you!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Ahh ok .. it sounds like it will be interesting to see .. took a look at your work in progress you linked to well done good job for still learning ..

No worries .. enjoying following the progress with the collaborative story here and adding bit to it along the way ..

@ cagliostro .. sent ya pm to update ya on how church is doing and dont worry theres times that for various reasons all of us will be out for a time .. so dont give up ..

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Yes, please don't give up.

I've been finding myself absent for days at a time because of things popping up, and I'm the freakin' story teller. We can all keep this going.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Also, everyone, I think it might be a nice idea if we all joined together in the bar for an hour or two early in the evening. AFTER the RC planes and landmines have been dealt with, of course.

This would give all our characters time to interact socially for a small period before any big stuff goes down. They haven't had a chance to slow down since they left the bunker.

I'd really like to see our characters having a small drink and talking to one another. The misfits would have some pretty funny and/or deep conversations, I think.

I'll guide the story in that direction after everyone's projects are over. After the landmines are set up and the planes are ready to rumble.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Sounds good but lets lay the minds after a few drinks. Really has to be done at full dark. Otherwise the enemy will know where all the mines are and would take pot shots at the layer.

P
edit on 18/6/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Sounds good .. be interesting to see .. can imagine some of the conversations ...

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Just got my catch up to the story posted! So I am ready to go on the next part. Oh and Cagliostro just do a summary, don't worry too much about writing from where you left off. If you can write again from the saloon we can do some interactions with Marcus and Church.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Sorry everyone, I've been needing a break...

Been having a huge mental block, working on three stories at once, and trying to keep my family healthy... there's a stomach bug going around, and we all got sick.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

No worries .. hope everyone there gets to feeling better .. hate it when get writers block though after do end up with some interesting ideas ..

Get some rest keep up with your fluids easy to get dehydrated from stomache bugs ..

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hmmn... Well, this is awkward.

I lost my internet during the summer. That's why I fell off the face of the planet, everyone... Sorry.

But I finally got myself a phone, so I can use my phone for posts at least. Some time in the future, we should resurrect the story, or perhaps start a new one. Hope y'all had a wicked Halloween.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Hahahaha...

The same exact thing happened to me, like literally right after you fell off I did too. Just came back like three weeks ago. Same reason too, lost my damned internet.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Finally got started on the graphic novel (I ended up not using any of the characters from the collaborative version... Sorry!!)

Here's the first page if anyone wants to follow the story. Thanks for giving me so much inspiration guys

Doomsday By Design

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ahh nice! I wondered what happened. I checked out your first page, very nice.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Been busy lately here between the funeral of an old friend .. getting caught in a volcanic eruption and sorting out some matters in real world not had much time to be online ..

Good to see your back .. either way is good on the story though think we should finish or at least add some chapters to the current story ..

Anyhoo no rest for the wicked have to tend to some matters here yet tonight ..

Did pop over and have a look .. it looks good on what youve done so far on the graphic novel ..

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Seems like life called all of us. Hope you're doing well...

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join