It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday By Design -- Collaborative Story [ WORKING THREAD] [Updated!]

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well... I'm free all weekend, so just assuming I don't fall asleep again (I'll drink as much coffee as possible), I'll but awake and ready to write whenever you peeps are around..

I recently downloaded Fallout for my laptop, and its my first pc gaming experience... I'm so excited! I love using mods! New adventures, WOO HOO! I'll pass the time with modded Fallout. Nice to have a weekend of gaming and writing.

A lot of things need to be cleaned in the house... again... but screw it. I clean it too often. Ima leave it be for a while.

Jajajaja...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

Enjoy playing fallout .. got me wishing they had a decent version ported for android .. am around usual sleepless night here .. just waiting to see what the others come up with and the big battle ..
Relax you deserve a break and weekend of writing and gaming ...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I wrote my latest post lasst night but wanted to look over it before posting it. Lol I am glad I did.
I had to change it around a bit to fit with yours, XNight.
Will the service station on the edge of the ghost town be a problem?
Also, if it's a ghost town they really would not have any RC toys. Should we just drop those from the story or does someone have any suggestions?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Like the latest bit you added Quad .. if night allows it it gave me idea for later on something was going to pm you and work out further into the story ... been toying with the idea after reading angus backstory .. nicely done on writing

Its possible with how the towns populated that a few of the families there would have rc toys for their kids maybe they asked around and a couple people brought some or possibly theres a few hobbyist that had rc aircraft as its a popular hobby ..
edit on 14/6/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
Thanks for the compliment.
You have my curiosity up now lol. If Xnight is up for it then so am I!
How much longer before you char comes back in?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Dorian thought of everything.

This town's been worked on for years, and they've been storing up firearms and other tools, but these families have children. They've also been storing up toys and batteries. They don't have a massive amount, but they have about five flying contraptions that Angus and Alan can mess with.

Saving up batteries is a must for preppers. How doya' think Sandra is still able to listen to her mp3s occasionally?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
It wont be much longer till ryujin appears in the story again .. most likely in the next chapter letting the battle and this chapter finish .. plus still gotta work out that part bit more with night .. but letting you guys get this part done first ..

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Hehe had thought she may have had a portable solar charger .. thats what ryujin using to keep his mp3 player and sat phone charged ..

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Alright, I'm halfway through your entry so far, and I must say, I love how Angus and Alan interact. You nailed Alan's personality perfectly.

EDIT; Aww! Looks like Alan's unintentionally developing a father complex. He's also having a sort of mother-son thing growing between himself and Carol... there are reasons behind that.

Awesome!

edit on Xx63210130PM61 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is a point where other characters are expected to jump in.

I might do a small entry on Alan, but otherwise, I'm waiting for the other characters to do some stuff.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You may want to pm some of them. I hope they haven't given up on it. It's starting to roll pretty good now.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Think everyone still with us .. probably writing .. though the minor prob with the site going wonky while ago didnt help it seems to be starting to work again .. having morning coffee and ghosting forums at present here ..

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
... Fell asleep again.

I think I'm getting into the habit of sleeping at night time again... SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Damn it all...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
No worries .. its good you get some regular sleep in ..
Gave up ages ago on getting regular sleep ..

Just ghosting forums and following the story here ...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Also, I just realized a fluke in my character stat system.

Adults are meant to have 55 stat points instead of 40, because they are more experienced. Well... Robbie/Angus is an adult character. He's not in high school like the others.

I think the only way to solve this is to take a vote. It could be deemed unfair to reward one of the playing characters with extra points, but its also unfair to deprive the adult character of points that all the other adult characters are entitled to.

We have two options;

1 - Give Robbie the adult points

2 - Continue playing and pretend this problem never happened

What do you guys think?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

P

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

Noted!

What about you, @Expat888?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Give robby/angus the adult points as up till now stats hadnt been used as much but with whats coming it will balance out as he is adult .. it should also apply for the chars 727 has since theyre adults as well ..

Good catch ...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Sorry slow .. was type with one hand .. keeping my miscreant macaque from nicking my beer with the other ..

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Yeah, I agree with you both...

Robbie shouldn't have had any problems concerning charisma. That was my first clue. I mean, come on... he's supposed to be one of Dorian's best friends. How could he be lacking in charisma?

That, and he helped build half the shyte making up Dorian's bunker, and he's building rc drone planes. Shiza, he deserves them points.

@Quadrivium

Whenever you're online, add 15 points to your original character stats. Just so you don't have to back track, your original character stats are here;

Strength: 4

Perception: 9

Endurance: 4

Charisma: 4

Intelligence: 8

Agility: 8

Luck: 3

Add 15 and post 'em whenever you can, and I'll update my little stat document for us. Yeah~

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join