It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday By Design -- Collaborative Story [ WORKING THREAD] [Updated!]

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Okay, so...

Basically, Sandra's gone northeast to find Dorian, and Alan wants to follow her. The remaining group members--Church, Marcus, Carol, and Angus--must decide weather they want to travel with him, or stay safe in the bunker.

Carol will go with Alan, out of concern for his and Sandra's safety (she is the mother, after all). Angus will go too, considering its his job to protect Sandra. Marcus and Church, however, are entirely out of my control, and they must make the decision when their puppet masters are back online.

That's the synopsis so far.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX
Sounds good .. just added bit on the meeting with sue-lin .. otherwise still planning to leave the next few chapters largely to you guys .. and see which way things go .. at this point ryujin may or may not go after sandra not sure yet on that .. kind of fun playing dead at moment ..

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Back shortly unexpected guests here will see what they want then be back on .. will let you edit .. have in mind for late is why wrote it the way did ..
edit on 8/6/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Do you want to edit or should I, we were working at the same time. It is not much, depend on who's version is more apt.

P

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Back again .. had one of the local hmong drop by got invited to a wedding feast next week .. anyhow will pop over and check the thread now ..

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Will let you edit phoenix .. hehe wrong guess on entrance location .. the initial few meetings all will be outdoors .. maybe further down the road ryujin will invite others in .. though doubtful .. for a couple reasons ..

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Will let you edit phoenix .. hehe wrong guess on entrance location .. the initial few meetings all will be outdoors .. maybe further down the road ryujin will invite others in .. though doubtful .. for a couple reasons ..

No problem, done!

P

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Ok will pop over now .. puzzled where everyone else is at today .. was hoping theyd be in to see their reactions and add more ..

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Ok .. got it .. your on pheonix ..

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I won't be able to add much until Church and Marcus make their decisions.

Got errands to do, peace!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
No worries .. other than the current meet with sue-lin theres nothing for ryujin aside from go back to waiting ..

Hopefully the others will be along to fill in more ..

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
All right guys, just woke up and caught up on the story. Holy effing smokes. Jack is dead...

Anyway, jamming out to some Cradle of Filth and gonna write up a church entry. So you know, Church is absolutely planning on sticking with this group. He has a lot to make up for and a lot to prove to himself.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat hehe see your cradle of filth and raise you dead kennedys ..

Looking forward to seeing church in the story and how he grows .. just hope he doesnt end up like poor jack .. didnt see that one coming ..

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Okay, so...

For some reason, everything I post, and everything on my mini profile is appearing in italics. I am extremely confused here. Did I break ATS? Can someone tell me what's happening?!

EDIT; Okay, nevermind, its just the single post I put in the story just now. But I double checked it, there's no typos in the italic thingys. What the hell!!

EDIT EDIT; Alrighty, I deleted that post and re-posted it. I have no idea what kind of glitch that was, but I fixed it. All is well in the world now.

Oh yes, and I finished my errands early. I have been unable to sleep since I got home (I'm one of those people who sleeps during the day, lol). Even after writing all night, I can't sleep... so I guess I'll be on for a little while more. Its nice to get some daylight!

edit on Xx759111130AM611 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

edit on Xx701121230PM612 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

Haha, sometimes ATS does that, I don't know why. It did a few pages back as well. It happens in regular threads too, must be some kind of bug in the coding or some techie BS, I dunno. Nothing to do with typos though, I've seen it happen to whole pages of separate replies, lol...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I through in my bit to Alan's asking. Wow what a way for Jackson to go.... I think this will help me put a better edge on Marcus. So it seems Church might get some flak from Marcus now. Time to delve a bit more into that dynamic. I'll be on and try and write some more in a few hours! Good start to chapter II!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It did it again... lol... I wonder what causes that glitch wtf...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Aaaaand this is when Alan unknowingly blossoms into a leader.

Hells yeah!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Go ahead and have someone delete the part with the meeting between ryujin and sue-lin .. seems sue-lin is m.i.a .. and overall it doesnt add much to the plot .. sorry guys ..
its back to waiting for ryujin ...
great to see how the others are reacting and getting ready to go look for sandra ..

will be following the next few chapters to figure out when ryujin should pop in again .. or maybe him and gozaimon will head for the coast then to try and find a boat to sail back to japan .. still stuck on ideas at moment ..

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Was going to sit out .. but it got to bothering me that nobody buried jackson .. so added a small bit where ryujin found his body and buried him ..

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join