It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday By Design -- Collaborative Story [ WORKING THREAD] [Updated!]

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
a reply to: pheonix358

Lmao .. @ snooping .. cant help laughing even though sue-lin is young .. in asia women moreso older aunties are some of the worlds biggest busybodies often more informed on everything than any intelligence agency ever will be .. if you ever want to know anything ask an auntie theyll give you the full rundown .. sidenote avoid shopping during big sales in asia its a full contact sport and those little old aunties are tough ..

Its not much different here, believe me.

People--ESPECIALLY women--here in America tend to hospitalize each other on Black Friday.

Anywho, must get to writing again~

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX
Hah, very true.

PS - You have a U2U!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

And, no one will have access to the armory until Sandra says so.

Sue-Lin will not be impressed. So far she has either directly or indirectly killed eight people for the primary purpose of getting enough decent weapons. She may be peed off that you keep so many secrets. Sue-Lin may be really good at killing but each death hurts her soul.

P

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
727SKY, nice touch, 7 bodies and one gone too pieces. I liked it!

P

If I did not know better you are a blood thirsty bugger! I was hoping someone would feel sorry for the missing man possible being Rodrigues.. This is a tough crowd I have fallen into !

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Sandra was taught very forwardly not to let anyone near the guns. Besides, she understands the possibility of a hostile takeover if her friends decide to steal those guns and stab her in the back.

She isn't Dorian, but she most certainly is paranoid.

AND intelligent.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky been trying figure out how to work that in .. got sidetracked late lunch here and no rain today so sat out in garden ..

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Ok, we are asleep. I suggest that, over breakfast, Sandra tells everyone whatever she tells them. Then Sue-Lin gives her opinion and then I suggest we wait until everyone else chimes in with their characters, even to a few arguments.

I suggest that Sandra can start any time she wants too. In other words, the next 'day' has started.

P

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: pheonix358
727SKY, nice touch, 7 bodies and one gone too pieces. I liked it!

P

If I did not know better you are a blood thirsty bugger! I was hoping someone would feel sorry for the missing man possible being Rodrigues.. This is a tough crowd I have fallen into !

In my sig line are links to my E-books and to the short stories I do here on ATS. Enjoy!

Our characters do not know Rodrigues so they are not moved. It was a nice touch though.

P

edit on 7/6/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: XxNightAngelusxX
Sandra was taught very forwardly not to let anyone near the guns. Besides, she understands the possibility of a hostile takeover if her friends decide to steal those guns and stab her in the back.

She isn't Dorian, but she most certainly is paranoid.

AND intelligent.

Yes, that is very much in character for her. Of course Sue-Lin is just sitting next to a rocket launcher, two sniper rifles, one assault rifle, two hand guns, some grenades and her Steyr not forgetting her bladed weapons and number 10 knitting needles. I wonder how Sandra is liking that

lol

P

edit on 7/6/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Bit of explanation on ryujin .. even though highly skilled in martial arts he also learned the value of diplomacy and above all of human life .. if pushed he is more than capable of killing .. but prefers it as only an option of last resort .. though not all his skills are lethal he's actually very talented as an artist often sketching people animals and nature though rarely shows his work to others as he doesnt think its that good .. the rest in time as the story progresses may or may not be revealed ..

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Anyone here that has not contributed much as yet because of all the action, please speak up. Now or the next night, Sue-Lin has to have a bad nightmare right when everyone is close to waking up. This is how I planned to have the whole group start to understand Sue-Lin in ways other than just a bush that moves like a ninja.

To keep it as real as possible, I would like someone to be brave enough to walk over and give her a cuddle.

Any one? Will take me 10 minutes to write the first sequence.

P

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I'll have Jack do it, why not. Give me a few to write/think something up. This will be weird and interesting!
edit on 7-6-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep wow incredibly great scene between jack and his mom .. think one of best in story so far ..

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Wait for the nightmare! Writing it now.

P

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Think poor sue-lin may have scared all the guys .. be good to see a bit more human side to her ..

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm spending time with my hunny right now.

I will make the time to write too.

PS, Sandra's not intimidated.

Her backstory will elaborate later on.

Also, I'm cool with having Alan react to a nightmare.

He needs some social training.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Ok, I put something basic together, let me know if it doesn't work.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
OK its up.

P

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Yep, quite disturbing! Well written. Now I wonder if jack should react to her tears or just go back to sleep. I'll leave it up to you, not sure why he had to cuddle up to that!

Edit- I guess I get it, as it shows she does have a soul...and it's very disturbed..
edit on 7-6-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I put it back to you. How would Jack react?

That is the question you have to answer. Will he care, will he know what to do, will he be clumsy?

P

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join