It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday By Design -- Collaborative Story [ WORKING THREAD] [Updated!]

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13
Wouldnt be surprised if sandras uncle dorian had communications gear in the bunker .. he seems to have planned for everything ..

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

I got it, now is time for some of us that haven't timed it right to interact with Sandra. FYI Marcus is nervous about the unknowns about our situation,

Expat your doing great. Better than some primary English speakers I know. This is about story and you have been adding a great part to it. I can't wait to get some time interacting with your character.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Yes the group will bump into ryujin again .. once the week passes not sure when but they will all meet again ..

Hehe true .. get migraines reading english .. these days read and write it been couple years since spoke .. unless one counts singing along to mp3s at times .. well attempted singing no talent ..

edit on 7/6/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Thanks .. takes me abit to work out before posting ... enjoying it and good getting back to practice again with english ..

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Yes the group will bump into ryujin again .. once the week passes not sure when but they will all meet again ..

Hehe true .. get migraines reading english .. these days read and write it been couple years since spoke .. unless one counts singing along to mp3s at times .. well ettempted singing no talent ..

I know how you feel.

I have a beautiful Japanese song memorized. I memorized it in middle school, but I'm pretty sure I'm still mispronouncing all the words somehow.

Ever hear Ikutsuka No Sora by Kou Shibasaki?

ANYwho, I figured Dorian would have a HAM radio, but I'm willing to negate that from the story if you guys would rather venture to that house to get one.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

If Dorian has one, there's no point. It seems in everyone's best interest to scrap my idea, was just brainstorming. We know where an extra is, if we need one. So we have everything we need, fabulous!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Maybe it isn't working? Missing a part because it seems like a good idea to have Marcus and Jackson bring something to the overall group gear.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I think it makes more logical sense to assume Dorian has everything, including spare parts. Let's move to the next part of the story now.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Don't worry, there will be a LOT of challenges in chapter two.

Chapter one was the intro.

Chapter two will bring all the heat to the table.

The challenges and uses of stats are soon to come, my friends. There will be many quests and adventures, I promise.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Probably be chapter four or five .. let the other characters develop and handle things .. plus ryujin is "dead" as far as everyone except sandra , sue-lin and most likely her father are aware .. still waiting to see how they all react to the meeting and documents when sandra fills everyone in ..

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: XxNightAngelusxX

Hehe true .. get migraines reading english .. these days read and write it been couple years since spoke .. unless one counts singing along to mp3s at times .. well ettempted singing no talent ..

I know how you feel.

I have a beautiful Japanese song memorized. I memorized it in middle school, but I'm pretty sure I'm still mispronouncing all the words somehow.

Ever hear Ikutsuka No Sora by Kou Shibasaki?

ANYwho, I figured Dorian would have a HAM radio, but I'm willing to negate that from the story if you guys would rather venture to that house to get one.

The bunker has to have comms gear but it may not be the best gear. The other gear may have longer range and allow encrypted coded transmissions. Many HAMS are moving in that direction.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
727SKY, nice touch, 7 bodies and one gone too pieces. I liked it!

P

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
So... as a matter of opinion...

I'm wondering how Sandra should break the news to everyone.

Everyone in the bunker doesn't have to think he's dead, do they?

I think the other characters would react badly to this. Knowing Sandra and Ryujin were meeting peacefully with the people who attacked the town... that would spark a lot of distrust for Sandra.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Will leave it to sandra to fill them in how she sees fit .. think they probably wont be too happy with ryujin for awhile after sandra explains and shows them all the documents ..
edit on 7/6/14 by Expat888 because: typo 9999.. +1

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Will leave it to sandra to fill them in how she sees fit .. think they probably wont be too happy with ryujin for awhile after sandra explains and shows them all the documents ..

I think she's gonna keep this to herself for a while.

Right now, she can sense that Marcus and the others are uneasy about everything, and she doesn't want to give them any more of a reason not to trust her.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
If Sandra does not tell everyone what is happening you can bet that Sue-Lin will. She is not a happy camper at present. If Sandra only tells half the story, Sue-Lin will do the rest although she will not endanger Ryujin. I suggest everyone goes to sleep. Sue-Lin needs to do some snooping including reading the information that Sandra has. Will probably just ghost over, take the folder, read it, and put it back. Then she has to do some snooping in the bunker.

P

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Sounds good .. give them time to settle and calm down after what theyve just been through ..

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Lmao .. @ snooping .. cant help laughing even though sue-lin is young .. in asia women moreso older aunties are some of the worlds biggest busybodies often more informed on everything than any intelligence agency ever will be .. if you ever want to know anything ask an auntie theyll give you the full rundown .. sidenote avoid shopping during big sales in asia its a full contact sport and those little old aunties are tough ..

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Let them find out during the week. The story needs to move to chapter 2. We are all just sitting here wondering what to do in the bunker, but that's the whole point of the week that passes, right? The only part I'm not sure about is Jason/John, there needs to be some closure to his story (not the end of, just a closure to this part) so we can move to chapter 2. IMO.
edit on 7-6-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'll have her go to sleep soon. There's something else I need to add to the story first real quick. Also, do you want Alan to stay awake for just a little while so he and Sue-Lin can read those books together? He'll fall fast asleep shortly afterwards.

And, no one will have access to the armory until Sandra says so.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join