It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday By Design -- Collaborative Story [ WORKING THREAD] [Updated!]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

No problem. I don't think she will be happy though.

You have a PM.

P

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I... I hope I'm not the only one on tonight.

I'm addicted to this role play now.

I believe I'm forming a problem.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: XxNightAngelusxX
I... I hope I'm not the only one on tonight.

I'm addicted to this role play now.

I believe I'm forming a problem.

Jackson uses his Arnold voice. "Get to da choppa!" I mean bunker, and I'll be much more inspired to write. LOL

edit on 6-6-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

I am here waiting for expatt to do a few things before my character does much else.

I am here and I am fixing plasterboard while I wait.

I hate plaster board, it is such a cheap crappy building product.

P

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just got in .. getting some coffee in me and working out couple details with phoenix will be adding shortly ..
It wont be long now wookie till sandra gets back to bunker ..
ryujin needs a holiday ..

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

A brief vision of the two kids in the corner of a class room holding onto each other and John's stereographic image of their heads exploding as he had fired one shot each into their once cute heads burst forth from one of the many red doors in John's mind.. A weaker man's knees would have buckled.

^This, I have to say was brilliant. It was sick, sad, twisted, hilarious and....God knows what else all wrapped into one. You're a great writer, and I have enjoyed reading your posts. Kudos!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Sorry to say I won't be on much this weekend. I have a lot to do. If you need to do what we discussed, feel free to use Angus as you please.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I wanna come back!

Ryujin and Jackson aren't done with me yet... T_T

*Gasp* I have an idea.

So, for a while now, I've been wanting to express how I envisioned all the characters.

NOW'S MY CHANCE!

First; Church Boone.

When I think of Church, for some reason, Biff Tannen from Back To The Future appears in my mind. He looks like this;

Reasonable, right? Well... the first time I read his character stats, I kept picturing Biff Tannen from the Back To The Future video games instead of the live-action actor. So, the first couple of times I read Church Boone's actions, I was imagining this;

LOL. This funky character in the middle of a realistic world, and realistic people...

I don't see Church like this anymore, but I thought it was worth mentioning simply because its freakin' hilarious to me.

Now, as for Jackson...

I imagine him roughly like this;

And I see Marcus like this;

They look kind of similar to each other in my head, I dunno if that's how you guys intended for them to look in the story...

Anywho, Let's move to Sue-Lin.

I imagine her to be something like Pheonix's avatar, but also...

She makes me think of a highschool version of Nikita.

Jason and John make me picture this;

^ Only in black armor, not camo.

Oh yes, and let's not forget Angus.

Yeah, I know its Robert Downey Jr. I picture him with emerald green eyes.

And now, for Ryujin;

Just kidding. Here's how I really picture Ryujin;

Like this ^ only a bit more battle scarred, and wearing different clothes.

EDIT; Oh yes, and without the lip gloss. ^ I don't think Ryujin wears lip gloss.

If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry!

edit on Xx522111130PM611 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Great post, HAH! The best one was Church, yep Biff, that's funny as hell.

And you hit the nail on the head with Jack, that's exactly how I described him.

Great work.

Oh, and the first Ryujin pic ROFL, Ahahahah. Poor guy, good thing you posted another one.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Ack .. just choked on my coffee laughing .. the image of church is close to how picture him hadnt seen the movie .. jackson and marcus also close .. had pictured sue-lin bit more like phoenixes avatar pic .. completely cracking up laughing at how you picture ryujin ..had picture jason and john in black combat gear .. and different picture of angus ..

Even imagine voices for everyone when they talk ..
Gotta make another cup of coffee now ..

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

To be honest, Ryujin and Sue-Lin are the hardest for me to picture in my head. Ryujin I just picture with black Samurai gear, can't even see his face, using the old Japanese Samurai face gear with a couple swords in his hands. And Sue-Lin I just picture as a bunch of leaves moving, with binoculars heh. When she was first introduced, that wasn't the case, but now? I can't picture her any other way.

Jason/John (I get confused who the real main char is, think it's Jason) You hit that on the head except right now. I picture him a big fella in a wife beater and cammo pants barking some orders, with a cigar in his mouth, always. Not sure why that is tho.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
@Quadrivium

I'm okay with managing Angus while you're gone. No worries.

@pheonix358 @Expat888

Just out of curiosity, are you planning to take Sue-Lin and Ryujin back to the bunker before the week long time skip? They are going to have a hard time crossing paths with the rest of the group again if not, because I have plans for the events partaking after the time skip.

If not, then I can work it into the story, just let me know now.

@Wookiep

LOL, I see where you're coming from completely.

You probably see him like that now because he's in relaxing mode. There's no fighting or shooting going on, just a rally of rogue special ops folks.

edit on Xx534111130PM611 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
pm in few .. working out pm with phoenix .. ryujin will end up at his house as temporarily he is supposed to be dead to everyone sandra knows where his house is located .. not sure yet where sue-lin going to wind up at ..

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep lmao picturing walking tree with binoculars ..

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
a reply to: Wookiep lmao picturing walking tree with binoculars ..

LOL yeah it's hilarious, intimidating and confusing all at once, isn't it???

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
That it is .. but does give a great idea for mutants further in the story if it goes that route .. whats a good apocalypse without mutants ..

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Expat is right we need mutants. But the ones from Fallout and maybe the ghouls from it too! This has been a real interesting experience writing this. I have played lots of pen & paper role-playing games and it started out better than most of them do... Cuz we didn't all meet at the tavern

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

And Sue-Lin I just picture as a bunch of leaves moving, with binoculars heh.

I am still laughing! Da Bush .... it moves!

P

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: XxNightAngelusxX
@Quadrivium

I'm okay with managing Angus while you're gone. No worries.

@pheonix358 @Expat888

Just out of curiosity, are you planning to take Sue-Lin and Ryujin back to the bunker before the week long time skip? They are going to have a hard time crossing paths with the rest of the group again if not, because I have plans for the events partaking after the time skip.

If not, then I can work it into the story, just let me know now.

@Wookiep

LOL, I see where you're coming from completely.

You probably see him like that now because he's in relaxing mode. There's no fighting or shooting going on, just a rally of rogue special ops folks.

Sue-Lin is protecting you character and ensuring you are not followed back to the bunker. When you return she will be about ten minutes behind you. When she comes in, you may like to ask her if she had anything to do with the explosion.

P

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Lol it would be very entertaining with mutants..

Welcome back, check your PM's! Let me know if you didn't get one from me.
edit on 7-6-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join