It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest conspiracy is the method of the Living Jesus Christ.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Jesus Christ was not a wuss.

“Think not that I came to send peace on the earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law” Matthew 10:34-35

His ultimate plan was consequential methods that were designed to take centuries of applying his gospel to the human character. He also stated.

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

He also stated in gnostic gospels:

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

In continuation, gnostic gospels state Jesus having saying:

"If those who lead you say to you, 'look, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds will get there first. If they say 'it's in the ocean,' then the fish will get there first. But the Kingdom of God is within you and outside of you. Once you come to know yourselves, you will become known. And you will know that it is you who are the children of the living father."

When he spoke to Nicodemus he and Jesus clearly was eluding to Nicodemus' doubt. Instead of being among the crowd of true witnesses and ultimate believers, he was merely gone in the wrong direction and not in the Lord's footsteps.

There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 2The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. 3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 4Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? 5Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 8The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. 9Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? 10Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things? 11Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. 12If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? 13And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. 14And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Jesus spoke of the Son of Man as a future occurrence and also used it to identify with human beings. The secret is to find identity within Christ himself meaning that you must almost mathematically wise restore the character which has been initially restored within you. Also you must lift up the serpent yourself by not being embarrassed to call ourselves brothers of Christ. The Bible, paraphrasing, states we will me made "Sons of Glory" and that our suffering will perfect Christ's work on Earth. Here is the catch for the trolls, since I forgot to acknowledge you. Many people who are diagnosed with mental illnesses automatically believe that a supernatural event has occurred and immediately associate themselves with Christ as being Christ and are automatically deemed schizoaffective or even worse schizophrenic. I have suffered mental illnesses, but because of my high IQ, when I was enduring psychosis which almost lead to paranoia and delusions, I settled my inherent beliefs that I had been "enlightened" and a brother of Christ. Emotional IQ and Intelligence IQ are intertwined. I know this because I automatically felt an overwhelming sense of joy when I could had been lead astray with no truth in hand.

I believe that Christ's second coming has already come through these amazing transformations in people. The Son of Man, as a label, puts the burden onto us to walk his footsteps rather then within. According to the Bible, we will be made into prophets of the Lord through our sufferings.

I, having Manic Depression, had never experienced Mania or Psychosis. The best I could achieve was hypomania which the world is dwelling alongside ignorance (all people are bipolar other than exceptions). You have the ability to know in Christ instead of just believing in him. I'll call this an extra step. In psychosis, from personal testimony, activity in the brain changes (chemistry wise) which in turns leads to larger beliefs (which most goes toward delusions in today's mistreated patients. I cannot tell you how to achieve this mindset other then with praise and suffering. In my situation, I was on psychoactive drugs that induced the psychosis when my "HEART" (emotional IQ) raised to the point of hate which feeling I only felt true this one time in my life; my brother was manipulating me subtly. Otherwise, the use of psychoactive drugs during Jesus' time is a disputed truth.

As for preachers who believe that Jesus is going to ascend from the clear blue sky are just wrong. Mess around with believing this, you will miss your "OWN" rapture which is a physical and mental transformation.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teetotaler
Emotional IQ and Intelligence IQ are intertwined.

I briefly read over your thread, and while it may be slightly off-topic, I felt the need to comment on this specific part. I think what you said here is completely incorrect. A person can be highly intelligent but yet emotionally immature, or incapable of understanding emotions in others.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Teetotaler

Yes, Christ is coming back lighting up the darkness of people's hearts. It's a prophecy in the Bible that most people do not pay attention to

2 Peter 1:19
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Teetotaler

If you want to know who Jesus really was, or at least the style and nature of His teaching, then look no further than Matthew 16

When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?”

14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.

15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

Go back into the OT and learn who Elijah and Jeremiah were. Learn what their characteristics were. You will notice that they had a lot in common. Elijah and Jeremiah were hard preachers against sin. They told it how it was, and they were unapologetic about it. They were VERY offensive to some, because most people do not like to be confronted with their sin. Elijah performed many great miracles, whereas Jeremiah did not. The Jews of the first century were very familiar with the teachings and methods of Elijah and Jeremiah, which is why they compared Jesus to them. John the Baptist was no different... he was a VERY hard and blunt preacher. None of these guys mentioned were soft, nor did they care about being PC. To understand these three men is to understand Jesus.

In today's post-modern world, "Christianity" has gone soft, and as a result so has the preaching. The Jesus that most people talk about or think about NEVER existed, because that Jesus is a figment of their imagination. The "hippie Jesus"... the Jesus from the movie "Son of God", is NOT the Jesus of the Bible.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The rapture happens in the physical and metaphysical. just like most of the bible is written of events that later can only be deemed as mythical because of our understanding. Just as cosmic scruture resembles our brains they are both pysical and connected while both having a metaphysical being also. It's simple and complicated but it is also very important to remember that one can not out grow it's self and live.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusSubprime

Often wondered about a hard line Jesus and even a more true to belief Christianity. There following definitely are stretching the rules but the only real consequence set by the church is afterlife.

I consider the possibility the second coming has happened. Not a physical re-incarnation but of the true teachings of the movement Jesus was championed for. That this re-telling of the original ideas updated to consider modern society and the its future /challenges will spread.

Those who back the church will see its faults and those that don't will see it was the wrong thing they were actually against and that the proper teachings are good and something to strive for.

edit on 1-6-2014 by guidetube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: guidetube The rapture or capture did happen already and took place in the animal realm thereby leaving the human vessel in tact but essentially taking everything spiritual and placing in a connected state in what some may call heaven. However there is much more to come. Bottom line is that the animal,plant and human kingdoms are connected and we are physically in all at the same time.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Optimussubprime..... The "hippie Jesus"... the Jesus from the movie "Son of God", is NOT the Jesus of the Bible.

The ''hippie'' or the ''nice guy'' Jesus imagery has been used by christian groups to gain converts. Basically its ''Jesus loves you and died for you so accept him to be saved'' every time. That is an appeal to emotion, which still fails because logically anybody would - if they can - ''save'' someone they love, even if that person doesnt love them back. This ''lovey dovey'' saviour Jesus is also not the Jesus of the Bible.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: guidetube

I assure you the second coming/rapture hasn't happened yet, because there are some events that need to happen first, and they have not happened yet. One of the events that needs to transpire first is the "falling away" mentioned in 2 Thessalonians 2

Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

This verse is saying not to believe it when someone says that the second coming/rapture is at hand or has already happened, because there are two important events that must take place first. The first event is the rebellion, or apostasy. Some translations call it a "falling away". The second event is the Abomination of Desolation which happens at the mid-point of the seven year period that most Christians wrongly refer to as the Tribulation. The Tribulation is actually the first 3 1/2 years of the seven years, but that is a different discussion for a different day. The Abomination of Desolation is where the world dictator commonly called the Antichrist will set up an image of himself in the temple and declare himself to be God, or more specifically Jesus Christ. The rebellion, or apostasy, is happening right now as I type this, with the ecumenical movement and soft, lukewarm, liberalized version of "Christianity" that is growing at a rapid pace around the world, especially here in America. The "Son of God" movie is just a part of that... showing a Jesus that never existed. The soft, effeminate, long haired hippie Jesus, who loves everyone no matter what. Again, that is not the Jesus of the Bible.
edit on 1-6-2014 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: sk0rpi0n
This ''lovey dovey'' saviour Jesus is also not the Jesus of the Bible.

Actually .... he IS.

The gnostic bible can be discounted as a reliable source.
The Qu'ran is a mess and is useless as a source.

The vast majority of the eyewitness accounts of Jesus in the gospels has a peaceful and merciful Jesus. He has righteous anger at times (the overturning of the tables in the temple), but the vast majority of what he taught and how he behaved was 'lovey dovey'.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

skorpion : This ''lovey dovey'' saviour Jesus is also not the Jesus of the Bible. Flyersfan : Actually .... he IS.
using only the Bible as a source, we read that Jesus will drive away many who call him ''Lord'', ie- Christians who obviously loved him and expected Jesus to 'love' them as they were taught to believe. Ouch. Not very lovey dovey is it?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: sk0rpi0n

Look a little deeper into why he said that...

Those he will say "I never knew you" to, were people who choose whom to give their love to...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Typical ... you take the reading out of context and twist it to fit the Muslim view of Jesus. Read Akragons post. Learn something.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Typical ... you take the reading out of context and twist it to fit the Muslim view of Jesus.
youre the one bringing up islam. Im reading from the bible, not the muslim view. The gospels clearly say jesus would drive away many among the ONLY people who call him 'Lord', i.e , Christians. Thats what the verse says, so there is no 'twisting'.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
@akragon, the verse refers clearly to christians, as they are the only ones who call Jesus 'Lord'. if the people he rejects are those who choose whom they give their love to, it still points to christians who were commanded by jesus to 'love' even their enemies.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

@akragon, the verse refers clearly to christians, as they are the only ones who call Jesus 'Lord'. if the people he rejects are those who choose whom they give their love to, it still points to christians who were commanded by jesus to 'love' even their enemies.

I think it was in Matthew. I was reading a part about Mahdi ! When Jesus was describing coming of the Son of Man (Mahdi) and then he said to his disciples that "then your teacher will come". So Jesus called himself as the teacher or trainer. This is the exact word in Aramaic gospels but they have translated as Lord.
This is a mistranslation. There is a word "Mawla" in Islam. One of the meanings of the word Mawla is God. I can not find a good word for Mawla in English but the word Lord.
So even if we say Lord it does not mean God necessarily, However Jesus called himself the teacher not even Lord.
Unfortunately Christianity has lost it's direct connection to it's own books and mistranslation has made people confused !
edit on 2-6-2014 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

except Christians didn't exist at that time...

he was talking to people who would listen...

edit on 3-6-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

top topics

join