It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations : Book of Knowledge + Law of Attraction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

Very fascinating, thank you for sharing.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: caskatoon
Personally, never read the bible in full, or any other religious material for that matter. Although I have vague understandings of most religions. Obviously I understand more-so the prevalent religions.

Laying in bed last night I had this thought, which involves the theory of the law of attraction(or similar too) & revelations.

It seems mankind has been on a quest for technology, and knowledge, and it's arriving faster than ever.

By racing to become more advanced in this field, are we bringing ourselves closer to the end days (if indeed is a reality)

I would say that depends on how metaphorical you think the bible is. If you think the bible is talking about a LITERAL book of knowledge, then no, our pursuit of knowledge wouldn't lead to the Apocalypse, though if you play a little bit more fast and loose with the phrase, you can make it mean just about anything. I believe a poster in this thread alluded to the book of knowledge maybe being the internet. Since we can't know how metaphorical any of the bible actually is, we can pretty much make it say anything.

All this means is that the bible is a TERRIBLE source of information about the universe. What use is a book that you can just declare a few to all the passages metaphors and therefore make it say anything you want it to say? Metaphors and knowledge DON'T go hand and hand. If you want to define something, it is supposed to be precise, otherwise it becomes confusing and vague.

My suggestion to you since you've never fully read the bible, take anything it says with a grain of salt. I would also suggest never read it for knowledge. You could read it to study it or try to understand the superstitious beliefs of people thousands of years ago, but a manual for reality it is not. Oh and the last thing you want to use it for is prophecy. You'll just be wasting your time.
edit on 7-11-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDorothy

Very grateful for sharing the above information... I've long ago dismissed the idea about the Law of attraction + Revelations and how/if they tie together.

Now the conspiracy aspect:

"The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality,"
-Rev 17:4

"And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."
-Rev 17:5

"And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. When I saw her, I wondered greatly."
-Rev 17:6

Purple, Scarlet, & Gold; where do we see this in our current time? See this picturePurple+Scarlet+Gold Pic

This is a result of searching Purple and Scarlet...

For me, the math is adding up to something quite astonishing, leading me to think the bible/church isn't what it seems.

Not long ago, I read about the source of the word Bible...Break it down by the syllables.. By Bull - By Bel ... Which the above information really does tie into breaking down the simple word Bible...

Wow, just wow. Hiding in plain sight, it seems if the bible is read and perceived in a different light than what the church would lead you to believe, it's kind of disturbing...

More studying the various scriptures with keywords I think will churn up some more useful pieces of information.

Again, Thank you Red Dorthy...

On an unrelated topic, I care to know the significance of the numbers, 11, 7, and 3...If you care to share your thoughts. 'Inbox' me if you wish.

I Will share any more connected dots if anyone voices up that they'd like me too.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: caskatoon

BINGO ! YAHTZEE ! .... read about the seven churches and what I might think the churches have in common with those things against them that you just mentioned. More on that later.

I give more details as I receive the book of Revelation myself being that of a Song of Songs relationship bearing parts of each book as it is coming together nicely.

I'll post only because I want the world to see me for who, what and where I really am in dealing with the world as it is today and the future it holds in store for you and I and everybody here who reads these messages on a post it notational device.

Be back with more in a flashing moment...as soon as you look up the word "lightening" in Hebrew and tell me what it means to you now that you know more about me.

And you wish you knew more about Hebrew translation so I'm telling you this from my own box of crayons.
The bible is put into words everybody knows words but the bible translations aren't what they seem because the box is half empty 'til the world comes to the time that space knows now.

Now, do you think the bible translators know anything about the anti-Christ coming from the world beyond its male version of it? Think about what I'm saying.

Be back sooner on that topic.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Science vs creationism
This world was created but the world we left and will return to is based on science. We are just pissing in the wind here with science but all is not lost cause we will get to keep our scientific knowledge gained here and we will benefit greatly from our struggles even though we will not reap here because this place has an expiration date.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

BINGO ! YAHTZEE ! .... read about the seven churches and what I might think the churches have in common with those things against them that you just mentioned. More on that later.

Combining the "By Bull" , and the 7 churches, what it potentially could mean to you is this:

See Image; Image

Further reading into the pleadian constellation:

In astronomy, the Pleiades (/ˈplaɪ.ədiːz/ or /ˈpliː.ədiːz/), or Seven Sisters (Messier 45 or M45), is an open star cluster containing middle-aged hot B-type stars located in the constellation of Taurus. It is among the nearest star clusters to Earth and is the cluster most obvious to the naked eye in the night sky. The celestial entity has several meanings in different cultures and traditions

So, here is Taurus mentioned, and the symbol for Taurus - A bull.

Beyond that, I'm unsure exactly which commonalities you speak of. Thus far, what I've mentioned makes the most sense.

Be back with more in a flashing moment...as soon as you look up the word "lightening" in Hebrew and tell me what it means to you now that you know more about me.

Well, provided the translations are accurate. this you tube video seem to be onto something.
Video

Other than that, I have a few other ideas, but nothing else all that solid. A movie that sort of ties into all of this is "The Box".

Now, do you think the bible translators know anything about the anti-Christ coming from the world beyond its male version of it? Think about what I'm saying.

This one is a big more complicated, and still sorting out the puzzle pieces, at this point, I'm going to process this question a little more, to better understand your question. I'm unsure if your talking the literal male version, being that the anti-Christ will be a male in gender. Or, the symbology/traits of the Male. Perhaps it's the wording chosen that Is confusing me.

Or, perhaps, Yes, they knew more, but didn't include what they knew into the translations.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Fascinating statement. While my coffee settles in, I will ponder your said paragraph a little more deeply.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

WHOA >>>>> Back UP !!!!

He is not the WOMAN who IS NOT the WHORE !!!!!

You didn't get that at all right. AGAIN> God created man who out of man came the woman. . . MANKIND is the over all HE, however, take a second to look at a second look....at the Secretary.

The Pleiades part impressed me though...Where White Men FEAR TO Thread.

edit on 8-11-2014 by RedDorothy because: TAKE THAT OFF YOU TUBE BELOW< BELOW< BELOW< BELOW WHERE THE GOBLINS GO !

edit on 8-11-2014 by RedDorothy because: MISINFORMATION OF TRANSLATING CASKTOON"S PART

edit on 8-11-2014 by RedDorothy because: JUST DO IT< NOW>

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

DON"T even think about him that way ! That is WRONG [Get Behind Me Satan !]

The enmity between the WOMAN IS WITH THE SERPENT ! Ponder that People !

edit on 8-11-2014 by RedDorothy because: And I don't mean you Caskatoon >>> I MEAN LUCIFER !

LU, you're about to get my BOOT to YOUR HEAD right in front of all these people and then they can post it on You Tube.
edit on 8-11-2014 by RedDorothy because: So, he'll rear his ugly head and get it kicked in, then we can all go home.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome
God, I need a vacation and so does He !

Trust Him...He's already HERE. One day to Him is a thousand years...for us any day now, okay?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Soon,,,,

www.veteranstoday.com...

Moscow- The pugnacious Turkish President made a rare telephone call to his Russian counterpart to discuss the latest regional developments, particularly Syria’s raging conflict.

awdnews.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

It would appear that you've been blocked, but still able to read.

So, your saying the anti-christ is a woman?

At the Secretary? The secretary in the bible,

You certainly don't want this to be easy for myself, or others.

I guess, it's pointless to ask questions to a person whom cannot speak...

Someone deeply interesting once said to me 'Water is like reality...'

Perhaps I have hit the bull's eye with assuming them and you are the same, or of the same.

You know how to get in contact if need be.

Thank you for the directional SHOVE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join