It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I held a lighter over the top of a cockroach one time and when it died from it's brain being cooked the flame of the lighter lit a tiny a explosion as if it had fueled from another source.

There was no visual evidence of anything leaving the cockroach when it died except for that small explosion that seemed to traverse through the body of flame from the lighter.

The flame was held close enough to it's head but not directly touch it just enough to cause a slight cook of the brain to induce death.

Was the soul exposed by the ethereal flame? Did the soul travel through the flame as if a gateway had been opened?

As I sometimes believe that fire's are portals for souls traveling dimension planes and or areas of the same plane of current existence.

(post by scottlpool2003 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Other than being really gross and and a tad bit sadistic (although it was a cockroach...eew...) it was probably fluid that expanded from the heat and "popped" due to pressure build up.

If I haven't used my gas grill in a week or more, when I do light it up, for a few minutes after it gets hot, I'll hear bugs popping inside of it.

Ick.
edit on 31-5-2014 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: XsweetNspiceyX

No i doubt that it was a soul, the shell of the critter just exploded and fumes got out.. pressure cooker
edit on 31-5-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
That's Just Wrong!

Has nothing to do about find out if it did have a Soul, yet I think you just Lost a small part of your Own. Yet their is no actual proof anyone has a Soul anyways. Leave it to Man to claim theirs is Everlasting! Yet most need to realise we are here to actually Earn One!

Peace

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: XsweetNspiceyX
I held a lighter over the top of a cockroach one time and when it died from it's brain being cooked the flame of the lighter lit a tiny a explosion as if it had fueled from another source.

There was no visual evidence of anything leaving the cockroach when it died except for that small explosion that seemed to traverse through the body of flame from the lighter.

The flame was held close enough to it's head but not directly touch it just enough to cause a slight cook of the brain to induce death.

Was the soul exposed by the ethereal flame? Did the soul travel through the flame as if a gateway had been opened?

As I sometimes believe that fire's are portals for souls traveling dimension planes and or areas of the same plane of current existence.

Yikes ... they say that people who do stuff like that have serious issues which can grow into more severe and complex issues later in life.....

Instead of wondering if the soul travelled through or into a gateway, you should be wondering what excruciating pain it suffered at your hands......

btw, cockroaches can live for weeks without their heads, so unless you buried it, it could have roamed around for weeks wondering where that pathologically warped human being was.... and what to do to it when it found it. 😱

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm going to agree that you have some serious issues.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The other day I flicked a booger at the ground at a bon fire. It flew towards the ground but because it was meant to be on my leg it pulled a ufo move and turned on a dime and at an impossible angle flew back onto my leg.

Burnt a Dio shirt I got a concert in the fire me and the other people there witnessed some cool things. Idk like the very real possibility that Dio is putting on a concert for my son who is ruling another plane of existence.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaganTheGreat
I'm going to agree that you have some serious issues.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I don't think there is enough methane or fat near the brain to cause fuel for the fire. However I believe that whatever it was. There still had to be a microcosmic event that reflected the body leaving the soul.

top topics

join