It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear mods/admins : Is discussion of the Talmud allowed on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni
a reply to: sk0rpi0n

dude anything can be discussed... within the reasonable boundaries of common sense of course - I've been here since 2005 and I have yet to see a subject that can't be discussed - I've seen subjects that cant be discussed when they take THAT left turn, but if they keep it, like I said "within the reasonable boundaries of common sense" and respect and keeping it civil (specially when its sensitive), I dont think theres anything wrong with it.

And I've seen a LOT of bans also mind you...
exactly. I too have witnessed bans on such topics. Which is why,for the first time on Ats, I made the conscious decision to ask permission to start a thread on a particular subject.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I believe that the original question here has been answered, if not directly, but by the fact that this Board Business and Questions thread is turning more into a content thread on the issue at hand.

OP has the answer.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

This is rediculous just make the thread give me a freaking break.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Talmud and cover up..right in front of you.

" Women make 70 cents for every dollar a man makes. "

This phony Talmudic mantra was quoted by the President of the United States when signing in legislation and almost no one caught it for the Talmudic nonsense it really is. But it played well to the emotions of certain people in the "Blame Game" and " Guilt Manipulations" which have become normal for politics.

Ask yourself a question...a simple question and the Talmudic Nature of this phony becomes obvious..so nakedly obvious.

If women are making 70 cents for ever dollar a man makes...why would anyone ever want to hire a man??? Ever!!!??

Once you know how to think about certain things..how to spot what is not told...it becomes obvious what a bunch of scam artists our leadership has become. And I mean both political parties not just one..for the Republicans cannot possibly be that stupid that they cannot figure this out for themselves. They too need the rest of us to be programmable and unthinking when they get back into office. Bewarned!!

But you have to know a Talmud is taking place right in front of you. You have to be able to think past the emotional verbage designed to block any competition for independent thought. In otherwords you have to be able to break the programming and think outside the box which someone is attempting to stuff us all.

Censorship in thought and deed and high emotional levels attempting to default through is one sign that a Talmudic pattern may be taking place. A warning flag.

It is not just certain of the Jews who use and misuse Talmudic principles.

Orangetom
edit on 1-6-2014 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

(post by OpinionatedB removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

It is not just certain of the Jews who use and misuse Talmudic principles.

Is this type of discussion even allowed on ATS????

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!

Want to see topics on ATS and elsewhere go silent...learn to expose their Talmuds.

Put light on them..even better...put Light on them.

For they love the darkness and hate the Light.

Orangetom
edit on 1-6-2014 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Oh my.

We have a highly visible and frequently linked Terms and Conditions here on the site.

You're free to post anything that doesn't violate them. What we're not going to do is to give you advanced carte blanche ok pre-thread to post something no one's seen.

If it's within the T&C, you're ok. If it falls outside of that, you're not.

We're not going to split hairs over something that doesn't exist yet. Post it. If it's ok, it'll stay. If it isn't, it won't.

If you think it isn't, you're probably right.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Every one of the religion is open to criticism and will have there share on ATS.

Why the need to ask?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sk0rpi0nI found it to be a simple mis-identification. The "Jews" are not all Talmudists, but all Talmudists claim to be "Jews". Jesus told you about the "Jews" who were not "Jews", but are of their father of all lies, Satan.

Its quite easy to drag all the Jews into this quagmire because they use the cover of Judaism. But in Fact they are actually "Talmudists".

Jesus was not against "Jews", he was against "Talmudists".

The Jewish Scribes claim the Talmud is partly a collection of traditions Moses gave them in oral form. These had not yet been written down in Jesus' time. Christ condemned the traditions of the Mishnah (early Talmud) and those who taught it (Scribes and Pharisees), because the Talmud nullifies the teachings of the Holy Bible.

The Money Lenders today are not Jews, they are Talmudists.

Shmuel Safrai in The Literature of the Sages Part One (p.164), points out that in chapters 4 and 5 of the Talmud's Gittin Tractate, the Talmud nullifies the Biblical teaching concerning money-lending: "

snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Good people are good people, bad people are bad people, sometimes good people do bad things, sometimes bad people do good things, sometimes smart people are stupid, sometimes stupid people are smart, sometimes right people are wrong, sometimes wrong people are right, some people are more right more often then others, some people are more wrong more often then others. The only thing that can be false is a thought. Most people are most right when they are not thinking. Most confusion occurs when a lot of people start making thoughts. The talmud is most likely an old book of thoughts an rules and ideas created by slightly evolved/intelligent animals. It would be no surprise that there are things 'disagreeable' about it.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ImaFungi

The talmud is most likely an old book of thoughts an rules and ideas created by slightly evolved/intelligent animals. It would be no surprise that there are things 'disagreeable' about it.
That is defiantly a new novel way of rewording a name, for sure

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Geee...we have poster with an avatar made up of a red flag with jaggedy black stuff in a white circle, and a name associated with Nazi-era propaganda activities, and he wants to do a thread critical of a Jewish holy book.

Heck...what could go possibly wrong?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Geee...we have poster with an avatar made up of a red flag with jaggedy black stuff in a white circle, and a name associated with Nazi-era propaganda activities, and he wants to do a thread critical of a Jewish holy book.

Heck...what could go possibly wrong?

Rolling on floor laughing hysterically.

As you may have noticed, two errors were made in the thread....

1: The Talmud is scripture...WRONG, it is merely a book of opinions.
2: All Jews read the Talmud...WRONG, in fact, many Jews don't even care about opinions of rabbis.

Yes, I want to watch for this thread to crash and burn. Wait for it.....wait for it.....

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
asked and answered.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join