It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy lights in Jacksonville beach, FL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
www.firstcoastnews.com...

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link
edit on 31/5/2014 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ConcreteAngel1

According to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office, it was just your average night skydiving team.

JSO told First Coast News that the lights seen near the Jacksonville Beach area were related to night skydivers. The sky divers appeared to be carrying flares.

Any event schedule from the organization "Never Quit" may explain the phenomenon further:

Jump/Skydiving Demonstration, Friday, May 30. Landing Zone: On the beach at the southern end of the Four Points Sheraton.

Mystery solved.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Funny thing though. One news station is reporting night sky divers, another reporting Chinese lanterns, and another reports lights from a show. Wish they would get their story straight.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ConcreteAngel1

Any pics…I'm in Orlando and would love to get details. I will verify what I can.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConcreteAngel1
Funny thing though. One news station is reporting night sky divers, another reporting Chinese lanterns, and another reports lights from a show. Wish they would get their story straight.

Well we can go direct to the Never Quit website for the straight story...

Never Quit

The website states FRiday, May 30 at approx 8:30 PM, Jump/Skydiving Demonstration.

The following news stations are all reporting the same event the same way:

First Coast News

Action News Jax

Channel 4 News 4 Jax

On Sat May 31, there is another parachute jump scheduled for 8:30 PM, so it may be possible to see the event again.
edit on 31-5-2014 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join