It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avengers:Disassembled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This was one of the best writen Series of comics I have had the pleasures IN FACT the Avengers has taken over a my favorite book it is doing something allot of comics NEVER do and that is to go BACK.I feel that allot of writers are afraid to go back in there history.One reason for comic book DECLINE to much new not enough of the old.The fact that the writers had the courage to go back into Wanda(the Scarlet Witche)s Past to make her remember her children to Drive her insane THEN to have her father (Magneto) come to her rescue was Classic**note**Antman and LONG TIME Avenger Hawkey BOTH died in this story ARC. Hawkeye was proceeded in death by EX-Avenger Mocking Bird(killed by Phantom Rider)

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
johnny and sue switched powers......
spidey got organic shooters.....
ant man died... AGAIN!
didn't really like it......

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Avengers: Disassembled was a really good story. Even for me who never really got into the Avengers. Too bad on the loss of Hawkeye but it is a comic and people rarely stay dead in comics. Its good Marvel is finally rocking the Avengers to a new direction.
However I don't really like the new direction...New Avengers. Captain America, IronMan, Spider Woman, Spider-Man? Wolverine?!? How many comics does Wolverine have to be in? C'mon He is already in at least four books every month.
Hopefully this is not intended to last.

[edit on 18-1-2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Top Avengers story: #58, 'Even An Android Can Cry', Vizh joins then they take on Ultron (forget the number) for a couple of issues.

top topics

join