It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Come the UCSB Shooting Truthers (Led by a Punk Icon)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

It will surprise absolutely no one to learn that within a few hours of Elliot Rodger’s deadly rampage last Friday night there were already conspiracy theorists taking to social media to declare the entire thing a hoax, a “false flag” operation engineered by the government for who-the-hell-knows-what reason....

It turns out, though, that one of those lining up with the incipient UCSB truther movement and loudly proclaiming its articles of faith is a punk icon quite a bit of my generation grew up really being into: Exene Cervenka, vocalist and co-founder of the legendary L.A. band X.

The Daily Banter.

A good article by Chez Pazienza that gives a synopsis of what is being said here and elsewhere about the Isla Vista shootings.

Here are two other interesting articles about how Pazienza helped lead to the arrest of a father and son who harassed a Sandy Hook parent and stole signs from memorials to the some of the children killed.

Link 1

Link 2

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel
Really?
Some people think the stabbing, bludgeoning, vehicular assault and a few shootings were a false flag?
This is the first I have heard of this truly.

I see no "false flag" but I do see a conspiracy.
The conspiracy is to demonize an inanimate object, and it is quite easily done too.
All you have to do is wait for an incident and then spring into action with all of the video you can of people sobbing for those that they never cared about before the incident.
This is terribly apparent by how the media sprang into action on the "shooting", leaving out the vehicle as a tool, then realizing that the gun did not even do 50 percent of the damage.
Incidents will happen and there is not a thing we can do, that is the way of the world.
Cars will still hit people, knives will still be stabbed into flesh, heads will be caved in by blunt objects, people will still be poisoned, and people will still get shot.
What can we do about all of this??
Stay vigilant and observe your surroundings, maybe even get a real equalizer for when you are enjoying your lunch and a medicated depressed idiot who never got loved by mommy and daddy starts stabbing the whole restaurant.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
a reply to: DelMarvel
Really?
Some people think the stabbing, bludgeoning, vehicular assault and a few shootings were a false flag?
This is the first I have heard of this truly.

You could start by Googling "false flag" and any search term relating to this incident.

Or these two ATS threads:

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy

Isla Vista Crisis Actors EXPOSED!!! ”Is My Director Talking?”

join