It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the $%@# are wrong with some people?!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What the $%@# are wrong with people?!

I came across this page that had this----> 7 Most Embarrassing Parenting Fails

Here is a list of 7 Most Embarrassing Parenting Fails, see more unbelievable parenting fails just click on paging navigation below the post..

These aren't 'FAILS' these are parents that need to have the crap kicked out of them!

No, I'm not going to sugarcoat my reaction....

These parents actions are utterly horrendous

A 6-year-old autistic boy was kept by his parents in a cage. Authorities were informed about an inhumane treatment of this child due to an anonymous call on Dec. 15, 2010 received by Missouri Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline. A tipster informed that Victoria Smith, 42, and her husband Terry Smith, 43, were locking their son who has a severe form of autism in a cage in their house’s basement.

That story right there was the straw that broke the Camels back after reading all seven and I just had to post something. Being a proud father of two I can't even begin to imagine how a parent could do these types of things to their children. Some people should not be allowed the privilege of procreating PERIOD!

We require people to have a license to operate a motor vehicle, we have requirements for people to carry firearms but nowhere are there ANY requirements for Darwin award winners procreating.

These so called parents SUCK!

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I dont want to see the other thread, the pic you show here is more than enough for me.
However, as I've pointed out many times in other threads, here in the uk we have tv shows that tell new parents that they should never tend to a baby thats crying in its bed.
Now I know thats a way off from what you posted above, but its going down the same road! Children learn from their parents and I wonder what type of parent these abandoned babies will become, will they be like those you've posted above? If so maybe we should take a real close look at those above to see just what it is that can turn BOTH parents into uncaring aholes!

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

My friend, a truly disgusting display of the baseless abject amorality of people.

But this is where you and I may be in disagreement.

We require people to have a license to operate a motor vehicle, we have requirements for people to carry firearms but nowhere are there ANY requirements for Darwin award winners procreating.

In a free (mostly) society, we must suffer those that are free to be as disgusting and amoral as they choose.

It's the double-edged sword that freedom presents. If we were to ever have a license to procreate, then any ideology might impart it's own ideology towards the selection process.

We must suffer these baseless idiots, and pray and offer assistance when we can for the children that these disgusting people bring into the world.

It's the only thing we can do, really.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I've seen some improper treatment of kids in my life. The people do not think what they are doing is wrong, they think the kid is screwed up. It is so easy most times to tell that they are wrong but trying to convince them that they aren't thinking right is almost impossible. It is like the parents can't see the truth. No amount of counceling will change their attitude either, they will say anything to appease the therapist. I have heard people laughing about their therapists saying the therapist has no clue. In all cases I knew of, the parent was in the wrong, the kids did get angry though and took it out on other kids eventually.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I had read about the story that you used in your main OP & was disgusted. Unfortunately, what do we expect to happen when society has decayed so badly. Maybe it was for the best that the child didn't have to continue to live in such horrible conditions where it would probably be subject to abuse (both sexual & not) alcohol, drugs & god knows what other things.

For too many generations we sat back & did nothing as people fell through the cracks of society. When those people have children, the cycle usually, not always, begins again. When all people know is abuse & drugs, that's all they are going to be able to teach to their child.

We need a complete overhaul of the system. We need to start with properly educating our children & making sure that children who have issues, get proper help/treatment. After all, it all starts when they are young & impressionable. We then need to follow through as the youth gets older & help them explore different job possibilities throughout high school & even possibly into college, if they haven't yet found something that calls to them. Once they are out of college, we need to help them get jobs. Jobs today require 3-5yrs experience but how are you supposed to get any experience if all jobs require years of experience? Apprenticeship shouldn't be seen as a burden, it should be seen as a chance to impart your wisdom onto the next generation. There are problems today where people are going to retire but there is no one to replace them. In some situations they are rushing the replacements *cough cough CN Rails cough cough*. New engineers are being sent off runs that are for the more experienced. They don't even really bother with trying to have a more seasoned engineer with the new ones to help them out.

What is stronger, a stick or a bundle? The old adage of "It takes a community to raise a child" is true. If we help each other out and work together as a community then we have a better chance of having healthier stable people. Unfortunately we have been conditioned to think only of ourselves & our family. Survival of the strongest.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

People having children for any other reason than the desire to be parents, to love a child and nurture them, that is what is wrong with all of that.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I have no remorse in saying this, but removing these kind of people from the gene pool would be a massive service to humanity.

Absolutely disgusting that any grown person would treat any child this way, much less their own child.

What makes me sick the most, is worthless asses like these pop kids out like a pez dispenser, usually for the money it brings them, while genuine parents who would love children are usually the ones who go without.

It's things like this that really make wonder if as a race we really are circling the drain.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I really wish I hadn't seen this. I wish these things didn't happen at all. My 3 yr old is out with his nana and all I want to do is give him a hug now. My 8 wk old son is lay in bed with me suffering with a cough and I feel bad that I can't do anything for him other than give him cuddles. I just don't understand how anyone could do that to their own flesh and blood. To a vulnerable child who only requires basic needs attended to and love.
Don't get me wrong my toddler is a pain, he's pushing boundaries right now and I have to tell him off a lot but at the end of the day he goes to bed with a story and a sing a long and most of all knowing that he is loved despite what has happened during the day. Sorry for the outpouring, I'm still quite hormonal, lol.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Mornin',

Child-rearing (one would think) should be one of the most important subjects taught to the young.
Children are the future of the species.
We spend years (and who knows how much money) teaching kids and teens the most useless things.
I believe to graduate , everyone must pass a course on how to raise children in a non-violent fashion. They spend over a decade learning (what amounts to) the most useless crap meant only to prevent the youth from competing with old rich men...then leave them to the mercy of their reproductive systems and hormones with a head full of bad wiring.
I honestly believe NVP (non-violent parenting) is the key to the survival of the species and I think it's important enough that it should be manditory in the educational cirriculum.
Without it...the human race is doomed.

IMO, all of those bad parents belong behind bars...preferably the type built by Victoria & Terry Smith!

-Peace-

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

those r some messed up stories although i dont get the last one. a kid threw aa fit cause he wanted junk food so he didnt get dinner. That seems like a good tactic. I have told my kids more than once if you dont eat what I give u then you dont eat. And guess what? Most of the time the end up eating it, the fact that this was considered a horrible parenting move says something about our society and gives a little insight why kids seem to be suck D#$ks these days. Or maybe I am just getting older and the local youth get on my nerves more. Pretty soon I will be yelling at kids to get off my lawn and to show some respect for your elders

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The link didn't work for me, but I'm kind of glad it didn't. It makes me want to cry that anyone could possibly do that to their child. Our children are the only chance we have in this crazy world. It breaks my heart that there are so many sick people in this world capable of such things.

new topics

top topics

join