It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Willam De Berg: Net Neutrality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Last week Rap News released its 25th episode about Net Neutrality, explaining its importance and how its threatened with funny appearances from Tim Berners-Lee, Mark Zuckerberg and many more.

Anyways, a character named William De Berg, whom i cant find any information about online, besides rap news and wikipedias

Wikipedia: William De Berg

Page needs expansion. william deberg, anti net neutrality advocate

Rap News states this guy is the ceo of something called Vericast. (Verizon + Comcast). And in the video hes in the FCC and a Federal Court Judge.

Is this foo really preforming some Revolving Door Politics.

With a little research one can easily see he is not listed in the fcc nor as a federal court judge.

Regardless, according to the following article revolving door politics may really be occurring in this matter.

FCC Incest: Meet the Cable Cronies Who Control Net Neutralities Future

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO WILLIAM DE BERG IS. IS HE A REAL PERSON OR SOME ONE RAP NEWS MADE UP.

Maybe one of you guys can help me out.

edit on 30-5-2014 by dizTheWiz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Haven't watched the video. Doing a google search I found this The William Deburgh Page but I can't see much of the persons page. It does have a Guy Fox mask though & there is also this link, which I think is to the same person or entity William Deburgh

Not sure if the fb page is what the people in the video are talking about or something completely different. either way, I'm pretty sure the internet is screwed. The FCC will win & net neutrality won't happen.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Okay I saw your post last week, looking for the same thing, and I created an account just to answer this once I figured it out.

William De Berg = Bill De Berg = Bilderberg

So The Bilderbergs control Vericast, The FCC and the supreme court.

So They made him up, like Ivan Sakumunev (I want Suck a man off).
Anyway, you're welcome. (Yes, I feel smart)

edit on 27-6-2014 by Skye509 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Skye509

Hahaha yes yes i was thinking the same thing lol duh bill de berg haahahhaha

case closed !

new topics

top topics

join