It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Year Old Kid Uses Crystal Grids To Transmute Negative Energy & Explains How It Works

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm feeling a bit mean about posting this, because it's a kid having fun and all... But c'mon...
It just sounds like a job for....... (swearing warning)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Now im not one for dashing a child's imagination, but for any adults who are buying into this, WTF!! There are a lot more people who have replied as if this kid might have some special power instead of an ordinary imagination. The mother filming is obviously pandering to the boy. (Nothing wrong with that, he's a kid)

just wondering how many of you adults still check your closet before you go to bed? a reply to: speculativeoptimist

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: speculativeoptimist

This seems kinda sketchy to say the least. Is there any proof of this actually working or is faith kind of thing. I am interested and do believe in out of the box ideas.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Not sure that this little guy is truly cleaning the energy of the planet but don't doubt it either. Study some of the teachings of the ancient natives from the Americas (both halves) - quartz are extremely kinetic with energy and like anything can be used as tools.. particularly in transforming energy. What do you think the screen you are looking at this on is made from primarily, as well as the smartphones we are all so entranced by. Quartz is magical and is currently only used commercially for mundane purposes.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
So he says it is supposed to do something, but we don't get to see that correct? That alone should say something. I mean give us something. Any form of evidence or something to show that there are more than just a bunch of minerals lying on a table.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
watched the whole thing.

then watched an hour long video where he makes a grid and answers questions. I was bored and I was interested to see what all this kid could say about these grids for an hour

Toward the end of this hour long video, his mother explains how she had previously been putting energy into a few certain crystals for 2-3 weeks. Also at one point, he kind of suggests his mother taught him what he knows about crystals while most other times he says he's always been attracted to them, etc.

2+2=4

The kid is a product of his environment. His mom is very into new-age stuff and her son has probably been around that stuff since birth. I think he genuinely finds interest in the crystals (most boys have rock/gem collections growing up) and he certainly demonstrates his imagination (which most children do while playing).

Not trying to bash the video or the kid or the mom. It was cute and intriguing, but all kids make-believe like this. Just so happens this kid has a bunch of rocks/crystals laying around his house to play with.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This is entirely possible.

I do this at home, not this complex though. Although I use crystal stones of various genre. And, in a similar way, put them where "they" told me. Just put them where it felt right.

This was used in our far past and is going to be well known again.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I enjoyed the video.

This child's mind has not been crippled yet and he is willing to consider and look at the crystal rocks from a different perspective, even if he has been a tad influenced by his mother.

I think it is good that he has developed a healthy and somewhat fantastic idea about the crystals and the energy they hold.

Maybe this child will make a new discovery utilizing crystals one day ?

A crystal is the most stable form of energy. It is solid formed by the solidification of chemicals, has a vibration and repetitive internal position of molecules and atoms, and is compacted by external plane faces. The Crystal particles come in a variety of any geometrical shape depends on their internal compressions. They do have some properties that make them very important to the electronics and optical industries. Today, crystals are used in just about every type of modern technology. yes repeat crystals are used in just about every type of modern technology!

Crytsals are energy, thats scientifically proven.
Crystals begin in the earths crust when gasses and liquids rise up towards the surface, this then causing crystals different crystals from various chemicals, gasses, heat, temperatures weather, etc. So these amazing crystals we find are simply from OUR earth formed from all of the above.
Remember everything contains energy. Depending how you feel the energy can be high or the energy can be low.

evidence that crystals really work

leolady

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
One way to test the Grid he's created...change every part with an Electrical version Diodes, Batteries, Accelerators and Transmitters etc etc.
I do commend the abilities or even the imagination of this child, it's a truly wonderful thing S+F OP.

edit on 31-5-2014 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
the new generation...

bashar talked about this often

As we have said many times, the children being born on your planet now are not an extension of the same species. They are a different species and ergo, a different culture. There are 1connections to all the cultures that have existed on your planet, but they are their own culture. That is one of the ways, why and how the chains will be broken. They will not be capable of relating in certain important ways to the lines and momentums of the old cultures; it will make no sense; it will not translate. They are a different culture; they are a different species. Q: Many people have remarked that the Indigo kids really don’t fit. B: I just said that.
Q: Right, right... and that kind of reinforces that.

B: Yes.
Q: But at the same time we can see that they’re part of the movement toward raising...

B: Well, they are certainly the momentum of the collective consciousness in combination, yes. They are the natural result of where your collective society is heading, yes. But to bring it down to the idea of physical personification, and speaking in terms of physical cultures, they are unique.

Q: I was really looking at it in terms of the transformation that is being centered around, right now, around this new created consciousness culture.

Q: Okay, and they will really add to the momentum that we are getting...

B: They are the momentum itself. That’s one of the things that makes them so different. They are no longer as separate from the momentum, they are the momentum themselves and they know this. Because remember, as we have said, one of the things that allows the transition to occur... for example, the idea of the transition from third density to fourth density, is knowing that you are the reality itself that you used to believe you existed within. They know this. They know they are the reality, it’s not something they live in, it is something that they are. It is inseparable from them.

Q: So those of us who are right now, say, the ones kind of at the center of that new created consciousness culture...

Q: ...we kind of opened the gate for them.

B: Many of you did, yes.

Q: Yes, by ourselves going into that, and...

Q: ...and then that brought them in, and they’re now...

B: It is, in that sense, like a stepladder, one rung higher each time. Although, in many cases, the rungs might also be geometric and logarithmic in their ascension; because once you reach a critical mass threshold you can go much farther, much faster, than simple additional steps. There can be great leaps... as you say, quantum leaps. And in this way now, it is again no accident that your scientists have now begun to understand the idea of quantum teleportation.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

"active imagination"...

the typical viewpoint of mass conscious believing that "imagination" is something less..something "illusional".

You have no idea how wrong you are....

Imagination is the most powerful thing.....
edit on 31-5-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The boy said something at the end of the video, that made me do a little experiment.

He said that crystal can take the energy out of electronic items near it.

I have a Samsung S3 and a little crystal ball (4 cm big).

So I placed the crystal next to my phone for 5 minutes and the battery level went from 40% to 38% in only 5 minutes.
Then I put the crystal away and left my phone alone for 5 minutes and after 5 minutes it was still 38%

So to me this proves that the boy is correct about that statement.
After this I'm more willing to believe him.
Yes,he might have had influence but I would still be open-minded enough to see what else he will come up with/discover in the future.
He might be on to something.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
His "grid" design reminds me somewhat of a Hindu/Buddhist mandala and also of Navaho sand paintings, both of which are used in spiritual/healing work. So perhaps he is on to something.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sump3

Yes it is possible to put rocks into formations...I used to do it all the time when I was 3 at Lake Superior.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SCGrits
His "grid" design reminds me somewhat of a Hindu/Buddhist mandala and also of Navaho sand paintings, both of which are used in spiritual/healing work. So perhaps he is on to something.

Or a parker bros board game.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Upon reading the replies many people appear to have been indoctrinated into believing only what they have been taught, or exposed too.

It's sad that because we see a child, or something we don't understand, nor can quantify in our limited ignorance we judge harshly, or with ignorant statements.

This particular type of behavior, or blind ignorance is exactly why many people on this planet may never come into full understanding of their own potentials, and why there is constant war, chaos, and conflict.

Peace,

RT
edit on 31-5-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Okay, I haven't seen the video - here comes, why not: does the average household have THAT many crystals in its drawers, cupboards or whereever?

I doubt that this kid designed this on his own, I think that there was at least one adult who bought all those minerals and introduced that kid to this idea.

Therefore, this kid didn't develop those "grids" on his own. It was under a heavy influence by someone who bought those stones and let that kid play. But not on his own, I wouldn't bet on that!

You wanna bet?

Young children don't have the limited belief system that most adults have on this planet, because they have intuitive knowledge that is somewhat, or nearly in tact from birth.

One of the reasons children speak of imaginary things, or places is because they have abilities that have not been tainted by a chaotic and negative world.

Belief = Indoctrination, Dogma's, and what we learn.

Intuition = That gut feeling that is never wrong and most people suppress as they get older

Give a young child some crystals, quiet time and a table, then see what happens.

Although they may not be able to quantify, nor explain what they are doing similar results will occur.

Our limited ignorant beliefs will be our anchor to perpetual chaos, and misery.
edit on 31-5-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I started finding gems at a very young age.

I think it started with a sapphire and diamond ring. I thought I was just lucky.

Then a friend told me they'd lost the opal from a ring. I found it in a crack in a hardwood floor.

Couple years later a person from work lost a turquoise from a bracelet. I found it at dusk under leaves on the forest floor.

The next find consisted of two jewelry boxes in a brown paper bag. About $100,000 worth of jewelry.

In between I met a girl who was "into" crystals. She gave me three which I still have 20 years later.

I gave her a ride in my car and a rock flew up and chipped the windshield in front of her face.

Six months later she was in my car again and another rock hit the windshield directly above the first, creating a crack from top to bottom.

I think there might be something to crystals.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sump3
This is entirely possible.

I do this at home, not this complex though. Although I use crystal stones of various genre. And, in a similar way, put them where "they" told me. Just put them where it felt right.

This was used in our far past and is going to be well known again.

This is entirely impossible.

I have noticed a lot of your posts. You tend to believe everything you read. I would like to come visit your lab and see what kind of instruments you are using to be able to make the claim that this is possible.

Did you go to college? You've studied chemistry and geology?

Or does it just feel right to communicate with rocks?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue
The boy said something at the end of the video, that made me do a little experiment.

He said that crystal can take the energy out of electronic items near it.

I have a Samsung S3 and a little crystal ball (4 cm big).

So I placed the crystal next to my phone for 5 minutes and the battery level went from 40% to 38% in only 5 minutes.
Then I put the crystal away and left my phone alone for 5 minutes and after 5 minutes it was still 38%

So to me this proves that the boy is correct about that statement.
After this I'm more willing to believe him.
Yes,he might have had influence but I would still be open-minded enough to see what else he will come up with/discover in the future.
He might be on to something.

Well 5 minutes is nothing is it? It could well be within the limits of power detetction on your phone. Try an hour from 100% charge in both tests.

That said : did you have the wifi and/or the gps switched on ? If you did then as you put the crystal ball near your phone the signal will be attenuated and possibly lose the connection. When this happens all those silicon "crystals" in those tiny black plastic packages inside your phone kick into action and start to conduct electrons in order to establish a signal again. That uses power.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join