It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem to Hispanic Republican: 'We Need to Send Her Back to Wherever She Really Came From'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
First off to the MODS, I check with the Search Function, did not find a thread on this Idiot.
You can delete or move if you feel it's needed.

Now, WTF!
Can you believe this guy?
What, Just What if an Republican had said that about a Democrat Hispanic Female
All Hell would Break Loss.
But do you hear anything from the Left, the Live and Let Live Left. NO!

Democratic gubernatorial candidate Alan Webber of New Mexico says of his likely political opponent, Republican governor Susana Martinez, that "We need to send her back to wherever she really came from."

"So I’m asking you for your help, we need to make Susana Martinez a one-term governor. We need to send her back to wherever she really came from," says Webber in a video obtained by The Weekly Standard. "I suspect it’s Texas. And that would be good for Texas and that would be good for New Mexico."

Martinez, who is up for reelection this year, is a Hispanic Republican. Indeed, she's the first woman Hispanic governor in America.

A Dem, Saying, Send Her Back to where EVER she Came From
Seriously, This would be Front Page News if a Republican had Even Whispered or Looked Like He/she was going to say such a thing, RIGHT!
So, where's the Outrage?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
She was born and raised in El Paso, Texas; yet she is the governor of New Mexico. She is a carpetbagger. Saying "We Need to Send Her Back to Wherever She Really Came From" is perfectly applicable to the situation.

Now, if she was from Mexico, then you may have a point; but she's not. No outrage necessary here; unless you want to feign it.
edit on 30-5-2014 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This will get zero play on MSM because of the hypocrisy.

I can assure you that this democrat idiot just eliminated himself from contention as Hispanics are the majority in New Mexico. Who did he think he was speaking to, anyway?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeatherNLace
She was born and raised in Texas; yet she is the governor of New Mexico. She is a carpetbagger. saying "We Need to Send Her Back to Wherever She Really Came From" is perfectly applicable to the situation.

Now, if she was from Mexico, then you may have a point. No outrage necessary; unless you want to feign it.

Oh, you mean like how Hillary Clinton is from Chicago, yet she served as senator from New York about a week after she bought a house there??

Liberal hypocrisy at work again, got it.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

She was born and raised in Texas; yet she is the governor of New Mexico. She is a carpetbagger. saying "We Need to Send Her Back to Wherever She Really Came From" is perfectly applicable to the situation.

Now, if she was from Mexico, then you may have a point. No outrage necessary; unless you want to feign it.

Oh, you mean like how Hillary Clinton is from Chicago, yet she served as senator from New York about a week after she bought a house there??

Yeah, just like that. Hillary was a carpetbagger. No hypocrisy from me.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Yeah, just like that. Hillary was a carpetbagger. No hypocrisy from me.

A bit of a difference here. El Paso (where she is from) is on the border of New Mexico. She moved to Las Cruces in 1986 after graduating college and passing the NM bar. I would say she has been here long enough to qualify.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

She was born and raised in El Paso, Texas; yet she is the governor of New Mexico. She is a carpetbagger. Saying "We Need to Send Her Back to Wherever She Really Came From" is perfectly applicable to the situation.

Now, if she was from Mexico, then you may have a point; but she's not. No outrage necessary here; unless you want to feign it.

That's All B. S. !!!
He knew perfectly well that she is from Texas, but he had to use the words phrased like this.
Wherever she really came from and I suspect it’s Texas.
He knew Damn Well where she came from, OH, and by the why, it's not against the Law to be the Governor of a State your not Born in.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
As a working and taxpaying New Mexican, I too am for sending Gov. Susanna back to Texas!

She is much to cozy with Texas oil and gas companies that basically bought her the Governorship with their
unlimited campaign contributions. We don't need more greed and corruption in New Mexico than we already have with out importing it from Texas.

www.santafenewmexican.com...
ed it on 30-5-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Dem to Hispanic Republican: 'We Need to Send Her Back to Wherever She Really Came From'

Well this would be very typical coming from any Progressive Democrat like Alan Webber

And Webber himself is from..... St. Louis and has lived all over the place on top of that !!

It looks like he's been active in ultra Left Wing publications as well.

What a maniacal nut !!

And a flunky.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Everyone knows im no fan of the progressive left but I believe objectivity is the key in life.....Truth is Truth it doesnt matter where it comes from....

I agree with you 100 percent, theres nothing racial or demeaning in this, even if you didnt know where she came from, he clarifies in his statement "Texas"

I dont see anything wrong with this statement either....

Star for you!

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry. I think this was a low blow by Webber. I think he meant - to send her back to wherever she REALLY came from (insinuating she came from Mexico) and then tossing in "I suspect it's Texas" to cover his ass.

It's reminiscent of comments made about sending Obama back to where he REALLY came from (insinuating Kenya). The GOP never tossed in something else to cover their asses, though. LOL

I can't stand Susana Martinez, but Webber seems to be lowering himself to the level of race baiting for political gain. I could be wrong, but that's how I see it.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So a carpetbagger called a carpetbagger a carpetbagger and it insinuated racial overtones.

*sniff*

Yes! It's political season again! I smell the poo being flung!

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Mrs Martinez is welcome home whenever shes ready to move.
edit on 30-5-2014 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I personally see Gov. Martinez being drafted by the GOP for a white house run. Trying to win back Hispanics and Women.

Even if they teamed her up with Condi; Transparent to little to late!! But with Angela McGlowan, now were talkin.

Bring in the Clowns!! It's gonna be a fantastic show!!!
edit on 30-5-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's not about leadership qualities or qualifications anymore.

It's all about "what looks good for the voter".

I'm surprised a Kardashian isn't in office yet.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Naa then we would have another racist in the whitehouse, Kanye

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Yep, that's why Hillary won't run. Looking much To old, sick, and losing popularity fast.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Election 2014 Slogan

"Never go full retard."

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LeatherNLace

Wow, I actually felt a little dumber after reading that! She's of Hispanic descent. He's implying that she's not American because of her race. What he said was in fact racist.

And yes, you can be sure that if a Republican would have said it, all heck would break loose.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Mr. g, Reads the reply from Benevolent Heretic fully expecting to be Flamed, He Grabs His Chest and Gasps,, Mrs. g. Unlock the Liquor Cabinet I need a Double!
We actually agreed on something in a political forum,,WOW!

a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
edit on 30-5-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2 >>

join