It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eminem for President?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
yeh..I'm all the way behind this..as long as OZZY gets the Vice pres..place..

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownOrigins

Originally posted by mpeake
Won't ever happen. Even if he writes himself in under the MTV Party, no one will take him seriously.

Fame worked for the governator

Eminem for president...that's just funny. Why even bother, how many people would actually want a rapper representing our country in international politics

this is just a blog,you need not be so serious,chill out we all know that this will never happen,just have a laugh it woun't hurt you..

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
i no that if em rund 4 president i will vote 4 him. every druggy & homo in america will! & every1 who wants a complete anarchy! just think - legal drugs, gay marrages & the freedom to kill the b!tch whos cheatin on u (j/p). wats a rappin president gonna hurt? we have an illeterate 1 now... i would like 2 c a minority become president - a woman, an african american, an asian, a 3rd party. i believe that the republican or democratic party will dissappear within 20 years & the libral party will b part of the 2 party system. of course that is if we arent taken over by some kinda hitler wannab while bush is in office. i think Em is wat america needs, not some hick sayin that "gay is a sin."

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KISSfreak
Does Eminem have plans for the presidency? He is 31 right now, in 2008 he will be 35, isn't the minimum age necessary for presidency? Anyways, he's been getting very political with the release of his video MOSH, which has two versions, the pre-Election version and the post-Election version, you can check them both out at www.eminem.com They are very anti-bush and even speak about the conspiracy's behind 9/11 with signs that say "BUSH KNEW" as well as a knife through Bush's head, storming of Congress and the All Seeing Eye.

I have noticed in his interviews lately that his entire line of clothing has now added "08" under all of their logos reading now "Shady 08" Is this a sign?

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Banshee]

Yes, he's a celebrity, so obviously his political positions mean more than the average person, regardless if he has any real political credentals or not. Get real, the guy makes bland, unfounded, outrageous anti-Bush statements and suddenly it means he's political?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Spelling and grammatical errors in bold

-I gave him a break on some capitalization and punctuation errors.

Originally posted by cassylyn89
i no that if em rund 4 president i will vote 4 him. every druggy & homo in america will! & every1 who wants a complete anarchy! just think - legal drugs, gay marrages & the freedom to kill the b!tch whos cheatin on u (j/p). wats a rappin president gonna hurt? we have an illeterate 1 now... i would like 2 c a minority become president - a woman, an african american, an asian, a 3rd party. i believe that the republican or democratic party will dissappear within 20 years & the libral party will b part of the 2 party system. of course that is if we arent taken over by some kinda hitler wannab while bush is in office. i think Em is wat america needs, not some hick sayin that "gay is a sin."

And you just called BUSH (sic) 'illeterate'!?!?!?

I only wish he wasn't banned.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by Herman]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Eminem if he does run probably will get votes from people ages 18-24.

Nope. They would have grown out of listening to Eminem.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus_Re
yeh..I'm all the way behind this..as long as OZZY gets the Vice pres..place..

Ozzy should stay far far away from Black Sabbath. Ozzy and Black Sabbath were just not meant to be.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
If he does run for president... It will be a sad day for america.

[edit on 30-11-2004 by cpr12r]

Not a sad day if he runs...a sad day if he WON...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join