It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie with SERIOUS QUESTIONS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What is humanity waiting for? Are we waiting for God to miraculously change the systems of our world? Are we waiting for our leaders to finally DO THE RIGHT THING? Are we waiting for jobs and economical growth to magically happen? Or, will humanity continue to suffer because it refuses to stand up for what's RIGHT? When do the 99% take a stand, against the 1% that suppresses them? What are we afraid of that we continue to let corrupt leaders, "lead"; while they kill, steal and destroy us? Are they to blame for the shape of our world? Is God to blame? Or do we own full responsibility for our destruction? I believe the blame is on US. The "have nots". As long as we continue to let corruption rule, the longer humanity will suffer. I don't believe God is going to do anything about it because He already gave us the authority to TAKE AUTHORITY. So, if you're waiting for Jesus to return, in a cloud of glory; it's best you imagine His arrival, well after SHTF. Now, we can either take that pile of poop, and throw it where it belongs; or wait for it to hit us in the face. Either way, it's gonna be a mess, whether we wait or take action. However, being that i'm a newbie, i'm interested to know what ATS thinks about the problems in our world; and how those problems will finally get solved?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I think violence solves nothing, that true change starts in our mind and in our everyday actions, when we stop wasting energy in judging others and spend more resources in actually evolving as individual persons.

Welcome here mate!

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I was just thinking, I bet there are about 100 million people with guns that are already fed up with the government in the US. The kindling is there. Its the fire that is absent. What we need is a catalyzing event like pearl harbor, but for us not them. LOL I feel like Cheney now.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Some profound questions you ask there , all I can say is Welcome to ATS and I hope you find the answers you're looking for.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
How about what if maybe someday possibly a major city like Chicago gets nuked then we find out it was all Wal-Mart's fault. Chaos would ensue on a epic level..I Feel like short of an event like that we are damn near screwed. nothing will ever change, not in the next 200 years.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS ImDaMan !

A global catastrophic event might reset society. Anything less than that is as good as believing in Santa Claus.

For me anyhow. See ya around the boards !

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I'm waiting for you to tell us a little bit about yourself.

Have some Welcome Cookies...

Des

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: swanneI think sometimes, it's NECESSARY. If you never stand up to the bully, the bully will keep bullying.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Welcome to Thunderdome, I hope you've limbered up.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nrd101
I was just thinking, I bet there are about 100 million people with guns that are already fed up with the government in the US. The kindling is there. Its the fire that is absent. What we need is a catalyzing event like pearl harbor, but for us not them. LOL I feel like Cheney now.
But, who are the 100 million with guns going to fight? The government? If so, how? Are they going to take on Hillary or Pelosi and people like that, in our government?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Welcome 2 ewe.

I never got cookies and I bitched about it and still no cookies.

WTH!!!!

(joking)

luv u destiny.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nrd101
How about what if maybe someday possibly a major city like Chicago gets nuked then we find out it was all Wal-Mart's fault. Chaos would ensue on a epic level..I Feel like short of an event like that we are damn near screwed. nothing will ever change, not in the next 200 years.
Walmart? hahahah The only thing Wal-Mart did was kill small business; which could be equivalent to a nuke. No one seemed to mind. lol

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonoftheSun

Welcome to ATS ImDaMan !

A global catastrophic event might reset society. Anything less than that is as good as believing in Santa Claus.

Something that brings us back to the stone ages?
Maybe, teaches us how to truly LOVE each other???

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImDaMan

originally posted by: SonoftheSun

Welcome to ATS ImDaMan !

Something that brings us back to the stone ages?
Maybe, teaches us how to truly LOVE each other???

I have to disagree with you. Returning to a 'Stone Age' would certainly NOT teach people to love each other. It didn't before, it definitely wouldn't now. Mankind is incapable of truly loving each other, IMO.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity
Welcome 2 ewe.

I never got cookies and I bitched about it and still no cookies.

WTH!!!!

(joking)

luv u destiny.

Oh Noooeeessssss...I have failed you.

Here's my kiss and make up cookies. Just for you...

Des

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nrd101
The problem is consequence, the pendulum lays on one side

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Thank You Destiny!

Very nice, take care.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well....ist off...get out of the INTRODUCTION thread...since this isnt one. After 20 posts...we can talk.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DestinyoneI'm a die hard conspiracy theorist; but i don't believe every "theory" or "story". I do my own research and homework, to make up my own mind. I'm not into forcing my beliefs on anyone or down any one's throat. I believe we all have a right to be heard and our opinions respected. I'm very open-minded with a brain of my own. I see very well, also.
Once i research a matter, and am convinced of my OWN TRUTH, the matter is no longer relevant to me; no matter how many versions, of the story, come along.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join