It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Login Issues on mobile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
When I try to login on my phone the login page is 404'd?
It also seems to think I am logged in, and has a blank and then the " ,are you sure you want to log out?"
I hit log out and it just refreshes to the same screen?
Any ideas?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Happened to me so much I just stopped logging in mobile.

I want to be on record saying this site is unusable on mobile. Using an older Galaxy whatever browser I've tried them all.

Takes forever to load, screen jumps all over, can't activate menu half the time.

Tried messing with scripts and images and ads to get it to be usable. Best I've gotten is using a text-only browser but it's still only good for reading and even then it's a PITA.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguyrighthere

See I disagree with you there, I never had a problem with the mobile version on my phone until I reset my password.
And I am using a galaxy s4

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Make sure you clear your browser cache, history, and cookies, then try again. Also doesn't hurt to have multiple browsers installed to see if it's a browser issue or not.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Ugh if that works I will be mad at my self, it is like not checking if the cord is plugged in.
Thanks for the info tho

So yup that was the case, thanks for the help, sorry for the waste of a thread hahaa
edit on thFri, 30 May 2014 15:55:02 -0500America/Chicago520140280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguyrighthere

I'm on a Galaxy S2, and my only problem is trying to copy and paste. I'm almost exclusively on mobile.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I gave up copy/pasting but that's my big fingers on a little screen. I need a 10+ inch tablet to feel comfy with touch-screen work in a serious way.

I just logged out and back in on my IPhone 4 and it worked fine FWIW.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Ya I have no problems any more, bonez suggestion cleared it up for me

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

My problem is that if I go like 1mm past a certain point it highlights everything instead of what I'm after.

new topics

top topics

join