It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signature issues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm having issues trying to do a signature. All I want is a quote from a song but every single time I have an apostrophe in the text, I get a back slash. It's super annoying!!!! Am I screwed out of using apostrophes?

Also, how many characters do you have to use in the signature?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Apostrophes don't work in the signature. I have asked many times, but never got an answer from anybody, so I figured it out myself.
The word window won't show up in a post if you have any punctuation next to it. If you want 'window' at the end of a sentence, put a space before the period.

Bug hunts are fun!

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Margana

As for the 'amount of characters' it's more or less the amount of space available overall

In my sig, that is all I can fit in there, what you see....the depth of it
In the Avatar Creations thread -- first page, half way down -- Templar74 explains the requirements:

Signatures:

A maximum of five lines of text, with any graphic image counting as one line (only one image is allowed).

No advertising of your personal or other websites until you have been a contributing member for at least 6 months. All URLs must be approved by an ATS Administrator or Site Owner prior to display.

GIF and JPEG file formats for any image with a maximum dimension of 600 pixels wide by 70 pixels tall. File size is not to exceed 50k, and animated GIF's are allowed. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may have to play around with it and see what works best for you
If it doesn't all fit, just start over by deleting it and hit submit...then try something else

And there are instructions of the first page for avatars as well....or if you need one, browse through the pages or you may request one to be made specifically for you!!

Just click onto my link at the bottom

Hope this helps

Much respect~
snarky

ETA: If you need help navigating the site, click the very bottom link -- 'Help with ATS 5.3'

edit on 31-5-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Apparently they don't like Russian either.

top topics

join