It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about "aliens."

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Meteoritic

Hey don't spoil the description you painted here. I like the extra-dimensional hippie angle. I'm going to run with it. Next time I see an "alien" I'm going to play some Grateful Dead and see how it goes.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Next time I see an "alien" I'm going to play some Grateful Dead and see how it goes.

Do it.
It'd be a fun experiment. Try something with "air" or "sky" lyrics.
edit on 1-6-2014 by Meteoritic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Well I meant secretive in a sense of unknown within...
But you have a point that now it's "out there" it's highly unlikely to be the most active base in a sense of the other worldly sentiment!!!

They'd be wise to put up a nudist colony on the outskirts

Peace Intrptr!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Meteoritic

How do you know that what you've seen isn't a deception?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Many of you have probably read those fairly recent news articles about military personnel being fired for what amount to trivial offenses. Notice the kind of roles they had in the military. Maybe at least a few of these people weren't fired for any of the usual reasons, but because of...WHAT they are?

The "aliens" have been trying hard to prevent nuclear war for a long time.
edit on 4-6-2014 by Meteoritic because: changed phrasing

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I couldnt read the reason of your belief, Why are they air spirits ? In my opinion air spirits dont correspond with all the phenomenons, for example, animals mutilations, or the beings who wish to be worshiped like marian appearances.

Its like a fairy, Have somebody compared UFOs , abductions and marian appearances with old fairy legends?

I understand that supernatural beings exist, they exist since humanity can remember, but im not agree with you about their nature.
edit on 4-6-2014 by imnotagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: imnotagree
Its like a fairy, Have somebody compared UFOs , abductions and marian appearances with old fairy legends?

As an American brought up on US pop culture I just can't take a word like "fairies" seriously. Any mention of that word and I think of Tinkerbell.

Since you mentioned it, old stories about the Sluagh do seem to have a lot in common with alien abduction accounts. In those old Scottish stories, the Sluagh are said to love abducting people into the air (check), are most active at night (check), enjoy beef (check), operate in groups (check) and even be able to animate corpses (Men in Black phenomenon - check).

That's just one culture. Many (if not most or all) cultures have a belief in some sort of intelligent spirit associated with the element of air. Look for a destructive "storm spirit" of a particular culture.

I'll throw in the old country song "Ghost Riders in the Sky," too. They take on the appearances you expect them to have.

Different cultures have different names for them. I'm not sure what the people who live around Dyatlov Pass call them.
edit on 5-6-2014 by Meteoritic because: changed phrasing

edit on 5-6-2014 by Meteoritic because: changed phrasing

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meteoritic
To those reading this thread:

Again, I'd like to ask that you save a copy of my original post on this thread to your machine at home. Think of how far behind we'd all be if that "Area 51 frantic caller" call had never been recorded!

Feel free to repost my original post in the future.

What are you talking about?

Your Op is on the net, no one needs to save a copy on their machine at home.

The frantic caller? What do you mean think of how far behind we would be?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Interesting.

I don't know much about this sort of thing - one thing is puzzling me, however.

You sadi these beings would like us to stop building nuclear power plants on fault lines, fair enough. You also said they have control or some kind of power over electricity.

So, couldn't they simply render these nuclear power stations useless? Can't they stop them from actually generating any power?

Surely this power could be used to stop humans doing so many terrible things?

I'm not disputing what you're saying, but if it's true then the air spirits are missing a trick there.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I hold the view that the greys may be organic alien robots. It's a possibility at least.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I am a musician. I grew up with an electric guitar. My father had one. But he did not teach it to me as he was also playing it with ear and he did't have time nor chance because he was working his ass off around other cities. He is a civil engineer.

I think, we are Art. We are the art of God, thru them. I think no body can deny it.

As we are their observable art, like an Alfa Romeo C8, you need to take care of it. You need to make little adjustments to keep it going. I think, we are art, like an AI we are trying to code in our computers to think like us. But, here is the thing;

AI can overcome us like Skynet. So we can overcome "aliens" which is pretty scary in the long run for them. We can ascend as divine beings, and then the story continues.

Think about the moon, think about the myth stories which the world was created for us etc. There are stories that we were made of 12 different alien species. Which is like , "immense" power. Maybe we were first used for digging up gold but, maybe they were all tests and stuff. Who knows? You need to take your machine thru some tests before releasing it you know?

Maybe we are the aliens and annunaki upgraded our bodies and will be able to do amazing stuff in the future, like, ascending and descending at will for the nature's good.

Anyways; as a musician (I spent my whole life with music, electronics (I have great interest and can invent stuff) as well as working as a businesman; advertising for Microsoft and goverment. I remember when I saw a tall gray which was like a smoke. It said my name then I turned, it was right there. I screamed and escaped the house at 7:30 am after waking up at like 7:15. I was looking outside thinking wheter I was gonna take a shower or not. I skipped college that day and left the house fleeing. Sorry but, f*ck my brain. I wish I wasn't scared and I wish I could talk to him. But still, still I am afraid to see them. When I say that "I am ready", I hear a noise immediately and I am filled with adrenalin ready to escape. So I think I am not ready. But I think, they really like good music as the whole universe is made of vibration, which are soundwaves. I know that I do good music, lets be honest.

One day, one of my old friend was at my place. She said that she saw stuff moving around (she says she can see them). So I asked her if she could see them now. She said yes. She always wanted to be a singer but she is a really bad singer. I was really trying to get her to sing and kinda trying to teach her the ways so she could sing better. We were talking like it would be awesome to be in the same band in the future and I would love her to sing as a frontman. As soon as she started to sing, she looked at the corridor and she said "He is nodding his head. He/They do not want me to sing (Which I was agreeing)." I was like "Who?" She said "The ones you were asking"... Yes she was like the kind of person who could posses some spritiual properties. Like seeing them or hearing them.

One day, I was a full moon. I was determined that day that I would write the best melody, like; the melody from the angles. (Writting music is like connecting to a place and really transferring them to the paper. Nothing is created, its all there so you kind of pull it into the existence). Cds were flying in the room , really weird stuff were happening when I found! the melody. Then a guy got shot in front of my house which I was living with 3 other females. So I had to protect them. Because the guy who shot the other guy, came back after taking care of him and tried to break into the house which the event occured in front of. So, I lost the melody... I wish I was recording while I was playing the guitar. But , i missed it. And never ever tried to find it again. I went to the police station in the following morning after some other chain events that night. I testimonied as a witness. This was Canada, and no cops came!
edit on 13-6-2014 by r4inmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Probably the most sane and original description of "aliens" I've ever heard
Kudos OP

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

I agree with you.
edit on 14-6-2014 by r4inmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well, you're in a simulated reality. You could be curious to test your reality. Some do, they start attempting to change things, affect clouds, (I made all the dark clouds disappear and the sky overhead was filled with white and light pink hearts of all shapes and sizes, upside down and sideways). You could ask? You're allowed to ask? You're allowed to stand under the sky and say, "Hey guys, I want this world to be a more loving place without slave systems and starving people and nature abused. I dont want to let anyone here down or Above. I know you're up there, would love to see you."

You could stargaze, meditate, report for duty to your own Soul so to speak, and Source/Creator/Family of Good, and you would not be left out in the cold.

Anyone can ask, anyone can seek, anyone can experiment with the various methods presented, in abundance now online. No more having to see if your library even has a good book on the subject or waiting for one to arrive. There is an abundance of methods.

There is no excuse for being lazy.

So many just theorize and ignore the posts of those who don't theorize. They experience.

Just my 2 cents. I'm pretty tired of this world, and all the murders of children going on and destruction of nature, even Fukushima, when the solutions are all around us and also depend on our behaviors to one another, for we're magnetizing events, and our responsibility in waking up positive. We have to wake up positive!

And we have a Wonderful Team overhead.

And they don't really hide that hard. They're easy to find for those who are waking up positive!
edit on 14-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join