It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about "aliens."

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
They aren't actually aliens.

If you've researched the Dyatlov Pass Incident... the phrase "a compelling natural force" was used. That statement is actually true, if confusing to most people.

A compelling NATURAL force.

What we call Gaia, or Mother Nature, or Nature, is conscious, intelligent, and very able to communicate with us.

I don't have a shred of physical proof. All I have are my own experiences. I'm basically a nobody, and certainly not a person of worldly importance. I can't unsee what I've seen, or un-experience what I've experienced. It's your choice whether you want to believe any of this or not. Even if you decide you don't, you might want to consider saving a copy of this post on your computer. If nothing else, it will add to the body of UFO/alien lore.

I wouldn't be very inclined to talk about it if I had not recently been outed. I feel that I am in a position of having little left to lose by writing this.

The supernatural is actually real. I was brought up on science -- and by that I mean a very mechanistic view of science, which doesn't allow for the existence of things like spirits -- and pop culture. Not a whole lot of room for the supernatural there.

It's much easier for people these days to believe in "aliens" than in...

ELEMENTAL AIR SPIRITS.

There, I said it.

That's it. That's the big secret, the big joke. Different cultures have different names for them. There are different types. Some of them quite enjoy fighting each other and talking smack about each other. That's why you might have read about the "Grays" fighting against the "Pleiadians." Ultimately, they are both on the same team: Mother Nature's team.

The "aliens" created you, but in the same sense that Gaia or Mother Nature created you.

Beings of this type have greatly influenced human religion for quite some time.

Some people are able to see and/or hear them directly, but most people can't, most of the time. They are said to be able to manifest as physical beings, but I have never seen this myself (and remembered it). There are many other varieties of spirits, but the "air spirits" are the ones I know something about. I know some things about the beings that UFOlogy calls "the Grays," so I'll talk about those.

Why are they so hard to record using cameras or other electronic devices? Because air spirits are really, really good at controlling devices that have electricity running through them. i.e., LIGHTNING. In general, if electricity runs through it, they own it.

If you can't see or hear them, there are several methods they can use to attempt to communicate with you.

Very vivid, memorable, often emotionally charged dreams. They will tend to use lots of symbolism rather than coming right out and saying "Hey, I'm an air spirit." I am not a Christian and don't even have much interest in Christianity, but I was referred to the Bible passage Mark 4:37, which reads: "A furious squall came up, and the waves broke over the boat, so that it was nearly swamped." (NIV) If you get referred to a written work you aren't particularly familiar with, it is a strong sign that a spirit may be trying to communicate with you.

Dreams involving mountainsides. Aliens. Et cetera.

If you wake up with a song playing in your head, think about the lyrics. If you wake up with some strong, compelling idea in your mind, think about that as well; perhaps it's important.

In the mundane and conscious world, pay close attention to the movements of birds, especially if it's something very dramatic or unusual. (Air spirits like birds -- who would have guessed?) If you see news reports about hundreds of birds behaving in a very unusual way... yep. In my own life, there was a major bird-related omen that I didn't understand at the time. There was a MASSIVE multi-species bird migration at the location where I was living at the time. I counted at least 4 or 5 different species of birds, and they were in different life stages, from birds barely old enough to fly to adults. This huge grouping of birds stayed around for a long time, and lots of people came out to see the weird occurrence.

Some people get mental images of the "aliens" rather than seeing or hearing them in a physical sense.

If your electronics begin behaving oddly, that may be a sign that someone is trying to get your attention. If a lot of electronics start breaking, you may have annoyed or angered someone... Repeated power outages are another major sign. Wind storms. Unusual behavior on the part of the weather. Odd behavior on the part of animals other than birds may be a sign also.

"They" are telepathic and quite able to cause you to think about or develop an interest in any subject of interest to them... and make you think it's really your idea. The weather (especially 'bad weather' or weather at night), electricity, UFOs, aliens...

They can certainly make you feel sleepy, wake you up, or induce insomnia.

They like music quite a bit. In my experience they have a serious thing for music that uses instruments that have electricity running through them. The electric guitar is like the best thing since sliced bread to them. They also like music that refers to air, the weather, the stars, and so forth.

I have literally, in the real world, seen the wind being intelligently controlled by something I couldn't see. I was with a group of other people at the time.

If you actually see them, or get abducted and remember it, they will appear to you in forms that make some kind of sense to you. That's why you remember "aliens" in UFOs. Or orbs. Or UFOs of various shapes. People in past centuries would have seen them in different apparent forms.

The "aliens" exist primarily on a plane or dimension that is adjacent to ours. "Extra-dimensional beings." They are able to interact with the physical dimension we inhabit.

About the "Grays" themselves: In modern times, they seem to view themselves as the damage control team. They don't like humanity very much, but they are very aggressive about defending nature, Gaia, Mother Earth, whatever you want to call it. Averting nuclear war is their primary concern. They don't much like nuclear technology in general. (Feel free to stop constructing nuclear reactors on top of earthquake fault lines anytime.) Toward humanity, they tend to be quite malevolent, but in the context of their damage control role, I suppose less-negative contacts are possible. If you go dumping nuclear waste in the woods, or think nuclear war is a good idea, a contact with them is likely to be very negative.

The "Grays" and others have worked tirelessly to prevent nuclear war for decades.

The "Frantic Area 51 phone call" and the Tool song "Faaip de Oiad." All true. In fact, read up on that phone call.

The whole "alien hybrids" thing. These beings sometimes incarnate into human bodies. They tend to end up either autistic, or else have various physical health issues. Quite a few people "like this" are not specifically "Grays," but something else. If you believe Dr. David Jacobs (I think he came fairly close to the truth), the "alien hybrids" are becoming less easily detectable over time, in an attempt to avoid detection of course. They may be totally unaware of what they are. Some people in the real, mundane world seem to believe I'm one of "them."

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If you believe that you might be "like me" in the whole "gray alien sense," for the sake of whatever divinity you worship, avoid official attention. I seem to have inadvertently garnered official attention, which is something I didn't want in the first place. The price of learning the truth. If you are outed, don't be surprised if your family gets messed with as well.

At least where my own contacts with "the Grays" are concerned, they really do go on constantly about nuclear war. As something that is very likely to happen very soon. It's up to you whether or not you believe that. I'm not certain whether or not I believe it myself. When I read the international news, though, I wonder if they're right.

I get the impression that a major "collapse of civilization" is likely. It's what happens when humanity lives drastically out of balance with nature. You have the option to mitigate the damage as much as possible. Don't blindly panic, but start thinking about that now. Save what can be saved.

Climate change or global warming is, at least to some extent, crap, in the sense that nature is not as mechanistic as we tend to believe. Weather spirits like your conscious attention to them.

Other than that? Stop using the planet as a trash bin. Try to consciously behave with respect to your natural environment.

Continue to compose really good music.

To Edward Snowden (would that I were a tenth as brave or as able as you), Gary McKinnon, and to the true cause of the mysterious electrical failures at the Utah Data Center: My respect to you all.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Interesting view on things. I haven't had the chance to hear about any of this yet. Glad I did, Im not going to disagree with you on anything you said because as you stated its all your experiences so who am I to discount what you believe but I did have a question, You say they control everything with electricity? Don't humans cary small amounts of electrical current in our bodies and our brains are full of electric signals popping off so according to this topic they can control us? And Im curious as to why electricity? Thanks and sorry if the questions didn't make any sense at all to you.
edit on 30-5-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Interesting view. I agree with the OP on some assessments, for instance…

"They" are telepathic and quite able to cause you to think about or develop an interest in any subject of interest to them… and make you think it's really your idea.

Letting us think we are doing the thinking. You know that when you are having "two way" conversations with yourself. Most of us aren't aware of that when it is occurring.

Presenting the Area 51 call for those that aren't familiar. Not that I believe it, just presenting it.

edit on 30-5-2014 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I had to click on this post to get the final word on this centuries-long mystery. Glad that is cleared up.

Does anyone else smell patchouli oil?

Kidding aside, since there really is no physical evidence,so who is to say what the final answer is? I hope I find out some day, but the experiences I have had were with 3-dimensional objects.

edit on 30-5-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Its their first thread… go easy?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Hit enter before I was done.. sorry. I am a snarky chap sometimes =P

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have formed many theories in an attempt to understand my experiences. This is one of them. Most of these experiences don't support the idea that these beings exist in the same physical sense that we do.

edit on 30-5-2014 by skunkape23 because: added vid

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Into every ATS thread some flames must arrive.

Why would "aliens" travel countless light-years to create crop circles? Wouldn't it make sense if something intelligent and far more "local" decided to create a work of art that could be viewed from the air?

Thisbseth: Electricity is LIGHTNING, after all. It would make sense that a spirit associated with air, weather, and storms would have a great deal of control over electricity.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Hit enter before I was done.. sorry. I am a snarky chap sometimes =P

Me too.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

That call was bizarre, from start to finish.

Was it just a coinkydink that the connection was lost...makes you wonder.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The accounts of UFO's interfering with electrical devices are too numerous to list. Our brains are electrical organs.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Meteoritic

Why would "aliens" travel countless light-years to create crop circles?

You're right, they wouldn't. Personally, one of the disinfo genres.

Wouldn't it make sense if something intelligent and far more "local" decided to create a work of art that could be viewed from the air?

You mean like people, hoaxers? Thats one confessed source.

Two dudes in England been fooling people for decades. Not anymore though, you notice? Like secret underground alien nazi Ufo arctic bases, its a nice fantasy but really just distracts from the real "others" .

You state they are "inter dimensional" I say they are right here all around us, we just don't detect them with our given senses… by design. It would be too much for us to digest all at once were we to see "over there". I know, I have seen denizens or passed spirits. I saw a "craft" once, too (with others) So I know both exist. For those witnesses, its not about belief anymore. It just is. And like you should have said… haven't a shred of proof.

Nice first thread on the subject, takes guts to pour it out and be willing to take it in public forums.

Any more you can tell us about your personal experiences would be welcomed. Theres lots of stuff already out there about past events, official interpretations and celebrity analysis. I prefer to hear direct personal observations from ordinary people.

regards,

intrptr

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

This was already shown to be a Hoax when the caller rang back.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Was it just a coinkydink that the connection was lost...makes you wonder.

Just for "coinkydink" (lol:love
sake, while I was typing that reply the phone rang and the other end was a hummmm for about 20 seconds, then clicked to a background noise of people murmuring and noises like busy freeway or something.

I said Hello, and my voice echoed back to me about a second later. I finally said Piss off ("piss off" echoed back) and hung up….

Hows that for coinkydinky? We do get weird calls here from time to time. Mostly ads and political promos, usually bot calls. This one was a little different.

Next time they call I'm asking to be beamed up.

About that Area 51 call… comments section when reviewed lends one insight… one guy said, if I were on the run from the government the first thing I'd do is stop and call into a radio station.

If the call was faked, so too could the transformer issue. Not saying it was faked and all… just musing about the validity. My first predilection is to try and debunk, ya know.

Like Martian radio broadcast by Orson Welles, I tend to give these reports a lot of leeway.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Baldric

Thanks for the vid. That was surely him acting. And the explanation for the simultaneous transmitter break down is just coincidental, I guess. (?).

This kind of synchronous events always give me pause because they are real enough. Not claims of this or that but actual verified events. So who was behind that if not the "others", even on a joking basis. Let me give another example.

When the Hubble telescope first went up it was flawed during manufacture. It takes a while to fix the aberration. I n my mind during this period of time the "aliens" were busy moving things or clouding things so we wouldn't see them…

…of course thats speculative and not provable, just… interesting.

How could that mirror in that telescope get all the way thru grinding, testing, loading, final QA and still be so badly tuned as not to see it until beaming down pictures? Hmmm…

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

That is pretty crazy, a huge coinkydink, lol!!

The call definitely could have been staged but them again maybe not. Who knows, I'm going to check out the comments on the video. Interesting nonetheless.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Read Baldrics reply above mine, too.

Sure its just coinkydink. Thats the part I hate about it. They are so fleeting, taunting, teasing, just on the edge of our sane response to "shadows" and flights of fancy. I want so much to be abler to down load my minds experience to YouTube and say, there, see? I'm not lying. They're real!

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Meteoritic

Just a side note here: There is a relatively new movie on the Dyatlov Incident called: DEVILS PASS. I watched it yesterday. All things considered? It wasnt bad. Check it out if you havent.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

About that Area 51 call… comments section when reviewed lends one insight… one guy said, if I were on the run from the government the first thing I'd do is stop and call into a radio station.

I don't think there was that much of an Internet back then, especially not compared to now. It's a grim idea, but if a person had learned some uncomfortable truth and wanted to spread that truth before dying or being silenced, calling a radio station would make sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join