It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst army in the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
We oftenly discuss about the strongest, but I was wondering which is the weakest army out there

I think it's some African country

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It got to be some of the african armies, the most advance tech the have is a jeep.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The French Army. They are better equipped and trained than most other countries, yet they still only managed to master the art of retreat and surrender...

(no offense to our French readers intended, just good-natured ribbing)

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It would have to be the Elbonian army.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I think it's the American army, because almost every single troop is too spineless to stand up to their leaders and say "I'm not gonna die so Bush can say he's gone to war!"

Why did we even go to Iraq in the first place? Oh yeah, it was because they were supplying Al-Qaeda with weapons of mass destruction. You know, the ones that we never found.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i would say some island countries in the middle of pacific

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
The French Army. They are better equipped and trained than most other countries, yet they still only managed to master the art of retreat and surrender...

I played paintball once with some friends from around the world. There was a French girl in the group who was going on for three hours afterwards about how she shot a German (in the group) and got one back for France. It was a bit uncomfortable to say the least. She was only 25 years old, which makes her birthdate about 35 years after the end of WWII anyway. And the silly thing was, this German guy was a Spanish-German whose parents migrated there in 1970. Lucky he just laughed it off.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

(no offense to our French readers intended, just good-natured ribbing)

they fight damm good in other countries but not thier own.
me and my friend believe it is so that they dont destroy thier arcitecture and they dont want to change the name aka the forign legion if it fights in france its not exsactly forign is it?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Too bad you didn't ask for the most kick-ass army, lol.....
The german army, 'cause they haven't won how many of their last wars?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
frecnh army has to be the worset army ever. roold twice in under 50 years, not to mention the got there ass handed to em in indochina before the vietnam war.

the frech army should be replace with resistance fighters because the french resistence did more damage to the whermacht than the regualr french army. and that magino line worked well too.

"france, they're there when they need you." some news paper

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katolu
It would have to be the Elbonian army.

...Theres actually a place called Elbonia?

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Dad's Army! (anyone watch brit tv shows? )

Possible thre royal molvanian Army! LOL

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I live in UK, but I've got better things to do in my life than watch Dad's Army, i watch red Dwarf instead

Where is molvania?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
I live in UK, but I've got better things to do in my life than watch Dad's Army, i watch red Dwarf instead

Where is molvania?

LOl, you never heard of google? here ya go (i reccommend the book its hilarious)
www.molvania.com.au...

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Chile, no doubt about it.

top topics

join