It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS late intro :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Greetings Above Top Secret
I am ATS member Ophiuchus 13.

I was guided towards this site from observing a episode of UFO hunters a few years back, that episode was discussing the Dulce NM D.U.M.B. After searching more data on the dumbs I was pulled to ATS eventually.
Some of my interest include the Ethereal/Paranormal/Metaphysical in relation to:

extra-inter-ultra dimensional beings/ Astral projection (or astral travel) & transmigration

An interdimensional being or intelligence (also intra-dimensional[1] and other-dimensional[1]) is a type of theoretical or fictional entity existing in a dimension beyond our own. Such beings are common in science fiction, and are discussed in theoretical physics and ufology. Entities able to travel between dimensions (such as via interdimensional doorways) are sometimes referred to as sliders.

Astral travel:
Astral projection (or astral travel) is an interpretation of out-of-body experience (OBE) that assumes the existence of an "astral body" separate from the physical body and capable of travelling outside it.[1] Astral projection or travel denotes the astral body leaving the physical body to travel in an astral plane. The idea of astral travel is rooted in common worldwide religious accounts of the afterlife[2] in which the consciousness' or soul's journey or "ascent" is described in such terms as "an... out-of body experience, wherein the spiritual traveller leaves the physical body and travels in his/her subtle body (or dreambody or astral body) into ‘higher’ realms."[3] It is frequently reported in association with dreams, drug experiences and forms of meditation.[4][5]

trans•mi•grate (trăns-mī′grāt′, trănz-)
intr.v. trans•mi•grat•ed, trans•mi•grat•ing, trans•mi•grates
1. To migrate.
2. To pass into another body after death. Used of the soul.

Other interest include the study of Religion-Science-UFOlogy:
I obtained these interest as 1 studied some of the EA*RTH GREAT Books Data and within the Great book the bible there are mentions of beings that are not said to be human, these beings are described as:
Angels-Demons GOD(s) or Devils…
With these descriptions of these Energies I began to do a scientific evaluation/observation of this religious data, which took me into a more scientific archeological field of interest when data of the Ancient SUMER tablets was reestablished-reconnected to/with 1…

stone tablet images

Garden of EDIN TREE of KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL depiction Adam & Eve the Serpent representing LORD ENKI and I think the little bird represents another present or associated with the garden but still researching...

The SUMER stone tablet ancient data referred to beings known as the ANNUNAKI who are said to of CAME to EA*RTH for whatever reason from the STARZ*. This is one of the reasons from time to time I am observed writing EA*RTH the way I do in relation to LORD ENKI or EA who came to EA*RTH from the STARZ* 
Some of my Cosmic CREATOR Creation interest span from ANNUNAKI to GREY to PLEIADIAN to REPTILLIANS as well as ID/UD/ED beings and of course LIGHT* beings and their potential interactions with HUMANS…
Pleiades 7 Sisters *******

I can be a down to EA*RTH individual or waaaaay Outta box @ times in my behavior and post shared here at ATS but overall I am a LOVING being who does my best not to bring force or harm to others and do practice STO Service To Others & the GOLDEN RULE in my daily existence here on / off (astral) this sphere. I am also 1 who feels “WE” ALL* come from the same CREATOR/SOURCE so this is why I am at times seen or felt following an all is one outlook on existence and those within it.

Thanks for taking time to read my greeting if there are any questions, I am willing to answer as best as possible.

LOVE traveling within the conduit of LIGHT for ETERNIA*******

edit on 5/30/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Thats an epic first post O13, good read too.

Here have a sausage sanga. You must be hungry after that.

Kind regards

Bally.

PS- Watch out for 'Pronto'

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Thanks bally001, 1 appreciates the welcome

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

My goodness....after the epic intro thread, (belated at that) as you have done. I guess I have to pull out the big welcome wagon.

Here's your belated politically correct organic fruit Platter.

And...more than enough Welcome Cookies to make up for lost time...

See ya in the forums...again

Des

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Thanks Des the welcome is appreciated my friend. Felt it was time to introduce myself to the ATS family, have a blessed and pleasant day.

new topics

top topics

join