It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ,are you the top 1%?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Yes they are Fiscal Hoarders,but an Old Couple with 20,000 egg cartons in their basement do not starve millions of people to death every year,and the money and power hoarded by the Humanitarian Terrorsits disguiseds as businesspeople do just this.

There is no way to diminish the Humanitarian Terrorism we are seeing in our world today.

When you have more money than others you abbrogate their voice in how the Global community operates.

There is no denying we live a Global Community anymore as much as the !% dont want us to see this.

Our borders will never fall because when they do these Humanitarian Terrorists will have no place to hide,no cracks in the System to thrive in.

Because we live in a Global Community it is a crime against Humanity to hoard money or power or influence beyond that which you and your immediate family can use in their natural lifetimes.

Just because you were faster than everyone else and ran up to the Candy Stand and grabbed buckets of Candy before everyone else got there,DOES NOT MEAN YOU GET TO KEEP IT WHEN EVERYONE ELSE ARRIVES.

This is where the 1% stand to me.

They NEVER had more than their share waiting for them,all they did by racing to the Money Pile was get to hold onto other peoples money for them for a while,they DID NOT EARN THAT MONEY.

We are only entitled to our share of Global resources as per Global Population.

Under this structure there would be no poverty and no excesses.

If you understand from birth that you have no right to more than your share you will be happier and you will not defend Humanitarian Terrorism.

The 1% are now in a dynamic conendrum,they need to find ways to continue making money or what they have will lose value,but they have hit the hump so to speak in terms of Global entrpeneurship,there just isnt enough to go around anymore.

This means they need a Global economic stimulus ,one of epic size never seen before,and this can only be achieved by Humanitarian Global Re-Location,by bringing the people to the resources,optimally managing the Earths production capacity and tripling or quadrupeling Humanitys population ASAP.

No one cares if there are rich people,as long as Global Humanity has an acceptable standard of living.

So if the 1% do not want to be branded Humanitarian Terrorists which they definately are right now ,then they better get their futures in order.

The internet allows us all to see and understand how Global Economics work,we see the current problems and we can ALL ENVISION SIMPLE SOLUTIONS.

The only things stopping these simple solutions are the traditional Money Mongers,they stand in the way causing delays in Global progress by demanding tarrifs and fees for production and transportation which the Gkobal Population cannot pay.

I would say that along with being the !% of fiscal controllers they are the low 1% of the common sense totem pole as well.

Anyone can see where this current Humanitarian path is leading us,to a Revolution against Humanitarian Terrorism.

These 1% used resource scarcity and manipulation to earn their ill-gotten gains,they artificially created dynamics which attatched artificial values to goods and services which did not follow natural supply and demand rules.

They cheated ,plain and simple,and they worked together to do it,this would be an easy case for any Attorny to put together if there were a Court to hear the charges of Humanitarian Terrorism in.This HAS been a Global sized economic conspiracy which has undermined not communitys,not Countrys,not Continents,but it has undermined OUR ENTIRE PLANET AND ALL OF HUMANITY.

We must understand that the DYNAMICS which enable these Humanitarian terrorists to function are CREATED BY THEM AND MAINTAINED BY THEM ARTIFICIALLY.

They have made their fortunes off of us all and done it through resource manipulation AND logistical manipulation,making Quadrillions off of transporting goos.

They make a boatload of Widgets in Michigan then they ship the Widgets to China India Russia and globally,as this happens they charge MORE for the Widgets during different phases of transport over distance and borders and they own the companies accomodating this movement ,so they MAKE TEN TIMES THE VALUE OF THE WIDGETS TRANSPORTING THEM THAN THEY DO MANUFACTURING THEM.

These people own the resurce bases or raw material production places,the Manufacturing places,the shipping means,and many times also the end destination the Retailer.

If a Widget was manufactured and handed out at the factory it would be worth a penny,but after the 1% get through pimping it out to us in todays structure it is worth 100 dollars. This means that 99% of the value is BS and is MANUFACTURED using Humanitarian Terrorism.

Now I understand the !% and how it relates to the other 99%.

edit on 30-5-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Never believe the top 1% is the most happy class ,the most happy class is the middle class.They are most easy to believe what they want to believe .

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
There is an old expression.
Money can't buy happyness.
Probably true but I'm sure it helps. Lol
I know lack of money causes a lot of relationship problems.
And I dont think we have any 1% here.

I was self employed for many years and all of my customers were the wealthy. Seriously they are the most miserable lot I have ever met. I have yet to meet the happy rich guy. Just look at reality TV with those rich knuckleheads, any of them happy? All that money, and all they do is bicker amongst themselves.

The best people I have ever met are the ones who put family first, work together towards something and have purpose in life. They are always the happiest.

Sorry but I gotta disagree with you.
I worked in an industry for ten years that allowed me to work with many rich people.
I built luxury motorcoach's. These were close to a million dollars at the time. That was between 1993-2000.
They were very nice people that were for the most part happy. Most were business owners that made their own fortune.
Maybe the way they make their money matters.. rich kids are never happy kind of thing.
I managed the service dept and got to know these people to. There were a few jerks but not many.
Funny how we have different experiences in our dealings with the 1%.
edit on 30-5-2014 by Hoosierdaddy71 because: forgot a word

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

You were providing them with something they wanted and participating in their economic rape of Humanity,after all you were working where you were working,you were a co-conspirator to them,an ally.

Not a judgement of you just the job you have been forced to take.

Had you been fighting for equality you would not have encountered the same attitude.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

Here you can go and meet them face to face on here:
Forbes

Somehow I don't think they are going to listen though. . .

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

There is an old expression.
Money can't buy happyness.
Probably true but I'm sure it helps. Lol
I know lack of money causes a lot of relationship problems.
And I dont think we have any 1% here.

I was self employed for many years and all of my customers were the wealthy. Seriously they are the most miserable lot I have ever met. I have yet to meet the happy rich guy. Just look at reality TV with those rich knuckleheads, any of them happy? All that money, and all they do is bicker amongst themselves.

The best people I have ever met are the ones who put family first, work together towards something and have purpose in life. They are always the happiest.

Sorry but I gotta disagree with you.
I worked in an industry for ten years that allowed me to work with many rich people.
I built luxury motorcoach's. These were close to a million dollars at the time. That was between 1993-2000.
They were very nice people that were for the most part happy. Most were business owners that made their own fortune.
Maybe the way they make their money matters.. rich kids are never happy kind of thing.
I managed the service dept and got to know these people to. There were a few jerks but not many.
Funny how we have different experiences in our dealings with the 1%.

Yeah that is strange, I could tell you stories of their dealings that would make your toes curl. Not a toe curler but one of my favorites. A client would run coupons in anothers area of business, and always posted a sign out front that said he would match anyones pricing or coupons. So the customer that got the coupons ran in his area of business, paid for a billboard right above the others business for 1 penny for the same service, for a 6 month period of time.

We laughed about that for a long time. It was a very competitive industry with a getting in price that already made you rich. I guess its a different mindset for someone like me but if I can afford millions for a business I wouldn't get in business, I would try to have some serious fun. Maybe see the world on the back of a motorcycle, and do some good things with the money.

But they always seemed miserable to me.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Your post brings out some interesting points I did not think about. I am trying to understand the logic of hoarding money. So, if the middle class is shrinking, can only afford the necessities, where do they get new money from? Are they circulating the same old wealth amongst themselves? Cooking the books? Is that why they want more tax cuts, the only way they can get new money?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I thought most of top 1% are bankers?

There were a few jerks but not many.

I am sure the class with most percentage of jerks is laboring class.Although they don't want to admit it.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

A truly free person has nothing to lose.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I suppose everyone wants to turn a blind eye to my post about the fact that many of you are in the 1% of the world?

See if you are in the 1%

It's so easy to sit in our first world countries and complain about "our 1%" and how bad they are right? because they do nothing for us. However here we sit, many of us in the 1% of the entire world, making in one year what people in other countries take their entire lifetime to make and do we give to them? Do we help them out as much as we should?

So easy to sit on ATS and complain about "our 1%" without realizing that WE are the 1%. I wonder how those poor in those countries must look at us. We aren't the jerks right? We aren't the ones not helping? No... not us.

It's those other guys, the ones who have more..

edit on 5/30/2014 by PsychoEmperor because: Typo

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

You still didn't know I am not American ...I guess not all American are the top 1%...

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: candlestick

I am sure the class with most percentage of jerks is laboring class.Although they don't want to admit it.

I coach little league softball. Believe me, you don't have to be rich to be a jerk.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You still didn't know I am not American ...I guess not all American are the top 1%...

I didn't say you were American...

You being or not being American has nothing to do with what I said...

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I am rich but not filty rich if that is what you mean.I have worked hard all my life to get to this point but money was never the main object to me as much as it was the sense of accomplishment and the satisfaction i get from doing what i love and hopefully helping some people along the process ....I also have some "rich" friends who love coming to ATS every once in a while....I admit that there are lots of snobby greedy boring people amongst the rich and I am certainly against the bankers and the mega corporations who run this circus,but believe me there are some down to earth hard working caring rich people out there as well.You just have to look harder to find them.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think the "1%" number is a bit misleading. It still includes plenty of people that wouldnt be a part of any conspiracy.

The area that we should look at is the .01%

I doubt too many of them would be on here, beyond experimentation and testing.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

I suppose everyone wants to turn a blind eye to my post about the fact that many of you are in the 1% of the world?

See if you are in the 1%

Everyone here, especially those self-righteously complaining about the 1%, ought to plug in their numbers here. Then we'll have dozens of posts saying, "Well, although this CLAIMS I'm in the 1%, I'm not REALLY because blah blah blah and that calculator doesn't take into consideration XYZ so it is biased blah blah blah..."
edit on 5/30/2014 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I coach little league softball. Believe me, you don't have to be rich to be a jerk.

lol I tried coaching soccer for a year, the kids were great the parents on the other hand, jerks is being nice. Never again they made me crazy.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I don't know if you know this but in some circles in America 1% means you ride a Harley and belong to gang or as some say a club.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
I think the "1%" number is a bit misleading. It still includes plenty of people that wouldnt be a part of any conspiracy.

The area that we should look at is the .01%

I doubt too many of them would be on here, beyond experimentation and testing.
You mean that in the US 3,181,670 people are not working leading a conspiracy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join