It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real S-4

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadowhawk

Actually I learned of "Have Glib" at Site-4 independently of anything you posted.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hi there, I found this footage and I was wondering if this guy is really recording Groom lake, and if so, ¿from which part? I don't think it's from Tikaboo Peak, I guess it will be for near Gate 300... I don't understand how in such a large and vast base, where thousands of workers are employed, night operational activity is almost zero, is really strange, considering the size of the base and the level of flight operations, it is logical that overnight all are sleeping in their barracks, but just as there employees of day, there will also be for the night, I don't discount the possibility that there may be a huge underground infrastructure, and perhaps bigger than all NTTR surrounding area.

Fernando San Agustin, a former operative of the Spanish Intelligence Service (CNI) said he was surprised to see a satellite image of Groom Lake, and ensures that some air bases, the first major basic operational area is built (openly) and then everything was buried like a bunker. In Los Alamos is officially recognized that there are underground bunkers when conducted several nuclear tests on the surface, and scientists used the underground tunnel system to work, in the DAFF facilities are the known cells "Gravel Gerties" buried under the ground, why cannot be possibly that there exist in Groom Lake such bunkers?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: markel
Lol, sorry but that's not Groom Lake at night... That's a power station/plant.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
You can see the DAF from the outside when you take the NTS tour. I wouldn't exactly call a gravel gerty an underground structure, or else I didn't understand the tour guide when it was explained. They build up a mound of dirt and gravel with the notion that is something explodes, the debris on top (dirt and gravel) will contain the radioactive material. Remember at the DAF, the likely explosion is just high explosive spreading out the nuclear material, much like the so-called dirty bomb. It wouldn't be a nuke chain reaction since that actually takes a lot of things working correctly to achieve fission.

www.globalsecurity.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">DAF

This is a shot of Groom Lake at night with a 100mm lens. There is no way that youtuber would get close enough to see any detail with a camcorder.
Groom Lake at night

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: markel
Hi there, I found this footage and I was wondering if this guy is really recording Groom lake, and if so, ¿from which part? I don't think it's from Tikaboo Peak, I guess it will be for near Gate 300... I don't understand how in such a large and vast base, where thousands of workers are employed, night operational activity is almost zero, is really strange, considering the size of the base and the level of flight operations, it is logical that overnight all are sleeping in their barracks, but just as there employees of day, there will also be for the night, I don't discount the possibility that there may be a huge underground infrastructure, and perhaps bigger than all NTTR surrounding area.

"if this guy is really recording Groom lake, and if so, from which part?"

Which part? From his imagination, that's which part. Since when did Groom/Area 51 get cooling towers? Or lit up like a Christmas tree at night? It is fake, he is BS'ing. I think he video'd a power plant, maybe here: 36.407265°, -114.929039°

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

The imagery of that power plant is so good it had to be done with an airplane, not satellite. Much of the really high resolution imagery on Google Earth is actually from survey aircraft.

I have this theory that Google has been holding back on buying satellite imagery until the government allowed improved resolution, which they just did last week. Might as well buy the good stuff.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
while in the Army... I was a clerk....

....the whole thing about a secret "S-4" at the Area 51 place is a bunch of glorified rot-gut, contrived by a great Yarn-Spinner/ Story Teller

Well if this guy was in the army as a clerk, there's just no conceivable way S4 could exist without his knowledge. After all, the 'clerk' is the grand puma of all army ranks, and nothing happens without crossing his desk. This whole thing is settled, then.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HumanOnEarth

You can't disprove a negative ("Unicorns are not real!")
Indeed, there are stories that Unicorns are real.
There is no physical evidence suggesting that Unicorns are real.
It is reasonable to conclude that Unicorns are not real.

You can't disprove a negative ("S-4 is not a real place!")
Indeed, there are stories that S-4 is a real place.
There is no physical evidence suggesting that S-4 is a real place.
It is reasonable to conclude that S-4 is not a real place.
edit on 26-6-2014 by dogshark because: Typo

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dogshark

The phrase is you can't prove a negative. I'm not sure how you interpret disproving a negative.

Here is a lecture from the Amazing Randi:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogshark
a reply to: HumanOnEarth

You can't disprove a negative ("Unicorns are not real!")
Indeed, there are stories that Unicorns are real.
There is no physical evidence suggesting that Unicorns are real.
It is reasonable to conclude that Unicorns are not real.

You can't disprove a negative ("S-4 is not a real place!")
Indeed, there are stories that S-4 is a real place.
There is no physical evidence suggesting that S-4 is a real place.
It is reasonable to conclude that S-4 is not a real place.

My post was intended to be sarcastic. Meaning, a clerk in the Army wouldn't know whether or not a subterranean S4 exists and he shouldn't be so confident. However in response to you, I'd have to say that someone can indeed prove a negative; not that it would be necessarily constructive or practical. People definitely over-use this phrase.

Back on topic, does anyone wonder if the S4 pictured in this thread was the same one self-proclaimed sentry "Connor O'Ryan" worked at? He does mention a large radar, a fenced area, etc. Although he claims it was at Papoose dry lake, he also states that his bus windows were blacked out while in transit, so he might not have known the difference and was building off from what he'd heard.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Thanks. I need more coffee!

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dogshark

The double negative is really hard to comprehend if you are a native English speaker. Lots of languages use it, most notably the Dutch. So I try to remove the two "nots" and it doesn't work in my brain.

For the guy trying to do sarcasm, there is a trend to put slash-s ( /s) at the end of the message. Here is an example:

Bob Lazar's story makes a lot of sense.
/s

Hopefully the ATS messaging doesn't think the /s is some sort of control code and not print it.

sarcasm

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Bumping this thread back up, after someone posted a new post about "has S4 finally been found?".

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The real area S4 has 2 snipers on site 24/7/365 days a year.land mines are everywhere within a 1/2 mile of the under ground base,which has 9 levels.this info is according to a guard (skinny,red haired guy wth dark glasses interviewed in the desert).he claims he's witnessed political figures being there.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dripper

The real area S4 has 2 snipers on site 24/7/365 days a year.land mines are everywhere within a 1/2 mile of the under ground base,which has 9 levels.this info is according to a guard (skinny,red haired guy wth dark glasses interviewed in the desert).he claims he's witnessed political figures being there.

And the name of this guard is?
And you were told this because?
And the proof supplied by said guard is?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

originally posted by: Dripper

And the name of this guard is?
And you were told this because?
And the proof supplied by said guard is?

The guard is called Elvis, he was told this because Jim Morrison said he should, the guard showed him a video of Michael Jackson going there last week. /s

top topics

<< 1   >>

join