Good day to you all.
It is nice to meet you all.
I have become aware I should introduce myself a little more in order to fit in within the community a little more. Although I thought I have arrived
ok, ok, ill drop the Borg act. Although It is part of my beliefs on our world today. I can't help but believe we have all been assimilated in todays
world in order to be part of a collective, hence my name, and my avatar. I actually think the Borg mirrors the human race well. Im not trying to
offend anyone, so please don't take that offensively.
About me, well ok. here is a list. I am an open book, I don't care much for hiding much about myself, as i'm not ashamed of what I am. I will simply
write a list.
- Political Science Major
- Starting another degree in archaeology/anthropology
- religiously confused. personally If there is a God he can go to hell. (when filling out forms i tick the Jewish box)
- environmentalist (politically, and in activism)
- active member of Sea Shepherd
- Drug addict surviver
- self harmer surviver
- believe it or not, I'm a white european who has actually spent time in Inglewood, Compton and Hawthorne. long story.
- still suffer with multiple mental health issues. But, don't worry, I'm stable
- one mental issue i have is empathy. I lack empathy towards humans, yet have an unbearable amount of empathy at times towards nature.
- I don't believe science can proof everything, but i think science will proof me wrong
- I'm complicated
- believe in alien encounters here in on earth
- do not believe the government knows as much about UFO's and aliens as some people think.
- I don't believe Hitler died in the bunker.
- I don't believe freemasons are in anyway planning on world domination, but that doesn't mean I don't believe they are in high positions
- I don't believe there will be aWW3 in my life time
- when a nuclear war starts, it will bring the end of our species
- when our species comes to an end, the earth will finally be able to heal itself from the damage we have inflicted upon it
- I do believe humanity can safe itself, but only when we see ourselves as equal to the planet and its inhabitants
- I am writing my 3rd book. my other 2 are unfinished, which is the story of my life.
ill add to this later.
anything specific you would like to know, please ask! I will not hide anything
edit on 30-5-2014 by resistanceisfutile because: (no reason given)