It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Restaurant Bans Gay Couple Because ‘We Do Not Like Fags’

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christian Voice
a reply to: VirusGuard

It's very simple but one side is truly trying to make it very complex. What is going to happen is more people will decide to go out of business and cost jobs for even more people to avoid caving their principles to the bully homosexuals.

Furiously laughing my ass of at that..dont enter into a business that serves the populace then..open a private club
I can see it now..businesses closing left and right..lolololololololololol.
Your adorable.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

You can't open a private club immune from the gay bullies anymore. The BSA was a private Christian organization that was bullied by gays to cave their core values. You will not be laughing when it happens. Chik Fil A has been considering it, so has Hobby Lobby, and several other small businesses.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Christian Voice
Im not worried about it my friend..im not threatened by it, i have an older brother who lived alot of his life a lie trying to be straight, definatly did not chose the way he felt, i never "chose" to like girls..i just do.
Truth about these things is all sides have some agenda..i dont care about agendas i think people should all be allowed to live as they feel is right as long as not hurting/causing harm to others, and im not talking about sensabilities either.
You believe its a choice and ignore a good amount of science that says different, you kind of try to adjust the data to suit your belief.
Im speaking in generaliztion as i dont really know what happened or what was said at the eatery.
A private club though should have the right to be private and have whatever members it wishes.
Cheers

edit on 9-6-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You must have missed my questions again. I'll ask again. Why do you believe big earl now that the comment was never said when he is quoted agreeing with it and on video saying that it was said....
And how is his Facebook the unbiased truth, also if he doesn't want his side censored, why not show the video

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Look for bigotry and that is all you will ever see. Sad.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'm out peeps. It was great to have the chance once again to debate with you guys. Hopefully no offense was taken, none was intended. Good Night all and God Bless.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I am looking for an answer for you. He said the comment was made, now he is saying it wasn't and you believe him
Why???

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Uh oh! Good thing McDonalds didn't kick me and the hubby out after I was being naughty and playing with his backside. Of course, I don't live in Texas (thank God!). I hope the restaurant goes out of business.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

I hope you and your hubby both lose your jobs and savings!! See how stupid that sounds ? He removed a lewd couple from his establishment and you want his business to go under for that ?Such evil intentions

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Lewd by this words alone and he is a proven liar now.
The we don't sevre fags ccomment was made, he is on video admitting that. But yet he says on his Facebook that it wasnt??
And then you belive that and call me a bigot for calling you out on it.
Is there a scripture for sticking you head in the sand??

edit on thTue, 10 Jun 2014 13:45:56 -0500America/Chicago620145680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Show a video where he says 100% that that was said

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: FlyersFan

Uh oh! Good thing McDonalds didn't kick me and the hubby out after I was being naughty and playing with his backside. Of course, I don't live in Texas (thank God!). I hope the restaurant goes out of business.

Or, conversely, people could just do their own thing and be left alone by other people. Not everyone is going to like everyone else, that's a fact of life. Instead of getting butt-hurt about it, most people just take their business elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
www.cbs19.tv... .recommends&fb_ref=.U43wuY2Y4TA.like&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

From OG article

Cheney’s admitted his daughter told the couple the restaurant does not “like fags.”

Form another

“She’s a young lady, didn’t know what else to say, and they just kept on and she finally said we just don’t like fags," he explained.

www.dailykos.com...#
www.youtube.com...

go to about 138

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christian Voice

Show a video where he says 100% that that was said

I showed the video in this post a couple days ago. Funny that you don't seem to remember it since we also got into a huge mess having most of our posts removed that day also while discussing it.

Why is it that you seem to have so much trouble recalling all the evidence that is presented when it opposes your position???

Whether it is deliberate or not I can only guess, but it does explain why you continue to question certain things repeatedly even when they're no longer a question to everyone else who's been paying attention.
edit on 10-6-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Lewd by this words alone and he is a proven liar now.
The we don't sevre fags ccomment was made, he is on video admitting that. But yet he says on his Facebook that it wasnt??
And then you belive that and call me a bigot for calling you out on it.
Is there a scripture for sticking you head in the sand??

Just need to clarify/point out. He didn't say anything to them his daughter did also in the video it was said "we don't like" not "we don't serve".

Either words matter or they don't but if this is going to be about words then it would be in everyone's interest to make it clear what was said not what people feel was said.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The BSA was a private Christian organization that was bullied by gays to cave their core values.

Sorry but you are wrong the BSA was not a private Christian organization because their main sponsor was the Mormon church.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Nope, wrong again, BSA was started by Christians and hosted at Christian churches nationwide.

The Boy Scouts of America's official position is that atheists and agnostics cannot participate as Scouts or adult Scout Leaders in its traditional Scouting programs.

Spirituality has been an integral part of the international Scouting movement since its inception. As early as 1908, Scouting founder Robert Baden-Powell wrote in the first Scout handbook that, "No man is much good unless he believes in God and obeys His laws."[14]

"The Boy Scouts of America maintains that no member can grow into the best kind of citizen without recognizing an obligation to God. In the first part of the Scout Oath or Promise the member declares, ‘On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law.’ The recognition of God as the ruling and leading power in the universe and the grateful acknowledgment of His favors and blessings are necessary to the best type of citizenship and are wholesome precepts in the education of the growing members."
BSA Wiki

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
Ya I know it was his daughter but now he is coming out and saying nothing was said. And Christian Voice refuses to believe other wise.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

The BSA was a private Christian organization that was bullied by gays to cave their core values.

Sorry but you are wrong the BSA was not a private Christian organization because their main sponsor was the Mormon church.

Mormons are Christians, BTW.

The Boyscouts was started in England and patterned after the military. It was 1908.

It was brought to America and incorporated a couple years later.

The Mormons got involved when the scouting movement was floundering. The Mormons took an already existing organization, started sponsoring it, and were instrumental in its re-growth.

But, it is not a religious organization.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38   >>

join