It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Restaurant Bans Gay Couple Because ‘We Do Not Like Fags’

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Where is the lie Skippy ? At the time what I had read stated that she never said that and later on it said she did . I didn't go back and correct because I thought we were past that.
Yall are really reaching today. SMH......

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christian Voice
a reply to: Sremmos80
Then the kids need to quit choosing to be gay and they can end the problem can't they.

This old stinking dead horse of a comment isn't even something to debate anymore. Despite all the conflicts with your "Belief" that Gay's Choose to be Gay you still hold on to the belief as if it's true.

All you have in support of that belief is a BS desire for it to be true so that you can hate other people for who they are and justify your actions toward them. You're not even a "Reasonable" person at this point. You're a Zealot. You're letting your "Beliefs" take over any and all reason you may have once had, if any at all.

Or you're just trolling. Or both.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Christian Voice

We do not like fags was never stated and is a fabrication by the couple. Read the entire story.

Cheney’s admitted his daughter told the couple the restaurant does not “like fags.”

Read the story.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

So the lie is ok as long as it wasn't a recent statement
Deal

edit on thSat, 07 Jun 2014 17:00:18 -0500America/Chicago620141880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

(post by mOjOm removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80
Then the kids need to quit choosing to be gay and they can end the problem can't they.

People can quit choosing to be religious and intolerant and end the problem.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

I have not lied about anything and do not appreciate being called a liar.

I didn't call you a liar Christian. I've stated very carefully that your posts incorporate lies and I've demonstrated in great detail clear examples of the fact that your posts incorporate lies, misdirections and dishonesty. (See multiple accounts above.)

I'm sorry if you're offended by the truth. You did, however, call me a pervert. Which I find a) humorous and b) clear evidence of the kind of person you are.

My final response to you here: Nyah.

Best, peace out all. I think we're wasting our time with this one.
edit on 17Sat, 07 Jun 2014 17:11:48 -050014p052014666 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I didn't call you a liar Christian.

Well you should have because that is exactly what they are.

I've stated very carefully that your posts incorporate lies and I've demonstrated in great detail clear examples of the fact that your posts incorporate lies, misdirections and dishonesty. (See multiple accounts above.)

You see there, you even proved it.

I'm sorry if you're offended by the truth.

You shouldn't be sorry for it at all. I realize you're just being polite and everything but you may want to ask yourself "for what purpose?" Do you think it helps anyone or anything to allow such bias and lies to continue to spill forth from people like this???

I don't. You shouldn't either. Nothing good comes from allowing them to spread their hatred and misinformation to others. If there was doubt about who said what I'd say otherwise, but I even provided video of Earl himself admitting it and saying it right there for everyone to see. There is no doubt or question as to the truth of what was said.

You did, however, call me a pervert. Which I find a) humorous and b) clear evidence of the kind of person you are.

My final response to you here: Nyah.

Best, peace out all. I think we're wasting our time with this one.

I do agree with you to some extent here. Luckily my time isn't wasted in stopping the spread of out right LIES so that even in this minor issue perhaps some will see what is true and what is not. I'm sick of the sick, twisted, hatred and deception being played out by these crazy Religious screwheads and their followers that I refuse to allow it when I know for sure they are in the wrong. They are the cause of too much trouble within almost every part of society at this point it really needs to stop before they push us back into Dark Ages 2.0.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You call Christians twisted and wicked and in the same breath call homosexuals moral and just ?

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Romans 1:26-32 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You call Christians twisted and wicked and in the same breath call homosexuals moral and just ?

No, I'm calling you twisted and wicked. I didn't call Christians or homosexuals anything.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Romans 1:26-32 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Save the scripture for the children and weak minded you plan on controlling. I've heard it all before and find it laughable that you would even dare to teach me something about morality, god, people, or even Christians. I know many Christians and not one of them is as full of hate as you. Nor are they so unreasonable as to be completely blinded to all rationality.
edit on 7-6-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

So let me get this straight, because I disagree with homosexuality I hate them ? Wow.... I find it interesting that you refuse to capitalize the name God. It insinuates that you dear one are the one filled with hate. I doubt you know Christians that read and follow the Bible that agree with you on the topic of homosexuality.

Why don't you and I continue this in private as to not derail the thread any further. You can speak completely open there.
edit on 7-6-2014 by Christian Voice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

a reply to: markosity1973
Actually FYI I advertise my company as a Christian company that provides honest morally sound service and I assure you business is quite well. See the thing with hypocrites much like yourself is that you get upset and lash out demanding people go out of business and suffer just for having religious convictions. I haven't read one story where Christians have tried to force a gay business owner out of business.

So, you say that you haven't forced a gay owner out of business, but you have danced around the dare to advertise you have the right to refuse service to whoever.

Would you as a Christian business who advertises that you are so, work for an Atheist, a Muslim or a homosexual? Would you refuse them service?

The answer I am looking for here btw is no.

There is nothing hypocritical about my statement. I am a business manager and I certainly do not refuse service to anyone who is able to pay for it and my team and I are often thanked for our friendly, honest and genuine service too.

Don't try and take the high moral ground with me pal........

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Well "pal" I will take the moral high ground. You just basically stated that MONEY is greater than any moral fortitude you may have. "Anyone who is able to pay for it"
I have actually had a runin with a very militant Muslim who insisted to me that Nobama was mentioned by prophets in the Bible and was the Christ we had been waiting for and YESSIR I walked out and refused service. Oh and guess what,,,, he didn't piss and moan and try and take me to court for refusing him service. He found someone else.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

No, you don't just disagree with homosexuality or homosexuals themselves. You actively work toward destroying them in the name of your GOD. You don't just disagree with them and move along, oh no. You try and refuse them the same rights and privileges that you and others enjoy like Marriage, Equality and the Pursuit of Happiness. You hold onto this belief that all Gay people are choosing to be gay in spite of all the evidence to the contrary. But I know why you hold on to that belief. It's because if they didn't choose it, then you would have no justification to Judge them. To admit that they were created by God just how they are, just like you and everyone else doesn't compute with the way you see reality, so you ignore it.

As for the Christians I know. Most of them simply don't find it to be their place to pass judgement on other people for something like that. I suppose they don't feel so superior in themselves to question God's Divine Plan. Who knows??? They have many reasons I guess, but they are more humble and hold their Religious Beliefs near and dear to themselves instead of making them a platform against other people.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well "pal" I will take the moral high ground. You just basically stated that MONEY is greater than any moral fortitude you may have. "Anyone who is able to pay for it"
I have actually had a runin with a very militant Muslim who insisted to me that Nobama was mentioned by prophets in the Bible and was the Christ we had been waiting for and YESSIR I walked out and refused service. Oh and guess what,,,, he didn't piss and moan and try and take me to court for refusing him service. He found someone else.

No, I made mention of money because it is the one time I would defer service to someone. I say defer and not refuse because for example, I fill propane bottles for people at my work. I would break my own company rules and either fill the bottle for free or even pay for it myself if I saw someone in genuine poverty that needed a gas fill for heating and cooking in winter for instance.

Money is not my God, but anyone who has it to pay for my services is treated as an equal.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Jesus called his Children (Christians) to judge other's sins. When a Christian lovingly and graciously presents the gospel to unbelievers, a judgment is made regarding their standing with God. The Bible clearly declares that all men are sinners, have fallen short of the glory of God, and are in need of redemption from their sins (Romans 3:23). This judgment is not made from the opinion of the Christian who is presenting the gospel but rather by what the Bible clearly declares. Jesus said that as Christians we are the salt of the Earth and what happens to salt when it loses it's flavor ? It is to be thrown to the ground and trampled under our feet.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

So if all are sinners and fall short of the Glory of God then you are no better off than anyone else. So who are you to judge anyone???

Judge not lest ye be judged.

Do you think God's Grace will be shown to you for your judgement of others???

Are you in a position to grant anyone else redemption???
edit on 7-6-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

OH MY GOD!!!! Lay off the Matthew 7:1
Who am I to judge ? I am a child of God, that's who. I am born with the blood of Jesus and he called me and other Christians to call a sin a sin. I have never ever judged anyone as beneath me in sin. I am a sinner and I deal with that with God daily. The problem is that homosexuals do not believe they are sinning but God says they are.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

So if all are sinners and fall short of the Glory of God then you are no better off than anyone else. So who are you to judge anyone???

Judge not lest ye be judged.

Do you think God's Grace will be shown to you for your judgement of others???

Are you in a position to grant anyone else redemption???

Exactly, only God in heaven himself can grant redemption through the grace of the sacrifice of his son Jesus Christ.

These one eyed hateful fundie bible bashers do not get that there are many among us in the gay community who still believe and adhere to Christian teachings where we can.

Just because our sins are out there for everyone to see, it gives the haters the confidence to go right ahead and pass judgement on us, while they hide their own failings in a hypocritical attempt to take the moral high ground.

While each and everyone of us walks this earth, there is hope for redemption and God alone can grant it to us.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

OH MY GOD!!!! Lay off the Matthew 7:1

Profanities, Mr

Well "pal" I will take the moral high ground.

Oh, and BTW, who exactly said there was any high ground for an angry, cussing, judgemental quasi Christian to take anyways?
edit on 7-6-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join