It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masters of the Internal Martial Arts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Today doing my research on Yi Quan I have found this blog - place of thought considering all Internal Martial Arts. A resource of curious stories facts and inspiring ideas to every Wu Shu enthusiast.

Also I would like to add as a compliment a nice music piece, appropriate for this kind of read. Enjoy!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

Hey Thanks,

Neat interview; I think it's very intersting that the guy's teacher took him off the xingyi for a while and had him focus on baji. Sounds like he trained with some really serious dudes. It's also always nice to see something new on these types of traditional Chinese martial arts which don't seem to be as popular in the United States as they used to be.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Glad you like it ByBy, I am just reading this one. And will do no harm to leave open another source - KaiMen for all inspired by the eastern flow.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

Yeah, the standing practices are powerful for sure.

Here's a link to Sam Masich, since you are on a reading binge, I think that he writes on the subject with a great deal of clarity.

Sam's Articles

P.S. This is one of the best things I have ever read on the subject of 'standing stake' or 'treehugging', thanks again for sharing, I'm going to pass that one along to a buddy.

edit on 29-5-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thanx for sharing, my friend. Especially the library of Sam Masich! For now I leave this interesting claims about Chinese top-secret Qi Gong Weapons and an Idea for sleeping practice to float around, and jump in the hugs of one beautiful flower

top topics

join