It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THURSDAY 29 MAY 2014Malaysia  , World Is it back to square one in the hunt for MH370?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Link to Channel 4 News

It is a dark day in the hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370  and one expert tells Channel 4 News that a search that it was hoped would take weeks is now likely to take years.Search for MH370. It is a dark day in the hunt for missing Malaysia
Airlines flight MH370  and one expert tells Channel 4 News that a search that it was hoped would take weeks is now likely to take years.Search for MH370 (picture: Getty)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: michael1888

small quote from the article :::::: Earlier on Thursday, a US official said the pings that had initially defined the search area probably came from the ships searching for MH370, or the equipment – ping locators – being used in the search.

really, ya think!!! this whole thing has been handled badly from the get go...will we ever find this plane?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It will show up somewhere sometime in the future. Why do we need to find it, it is not the first plane lost at sea. Leave it for a future generation to discover. I bet they have spent a real lot of money on this search already, enough to feed a million people for a month. All money into the hands of people who already can afford to eat well.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Australian officials announced on Thursday that the 850 sq km area in which an underwater search was taking place – identified because "pings" had been detected – was not the final resting place of the missing flight
It meant that Thursday was the first day since the flight disappeared, with 239 passengers and crew on board, that no-one was looking for the craft.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=17976057]rickymouse[/po

blog.parakum.com...

fishermen caught what looks like an airplane wheel in their net

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You Humans will never see the plane again.....we grays have it.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It is in schwabenland for sure

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think this explain what happened.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

blog.parakum.com...

No picture of the actual wheel that was "caught"?

I call BS

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

blog.parakum.com...

That's interesting as it would put the plane in a search area a lot of people have said should have been included. In other words, the potential search area, still based on the original pings to the satellite, should have been a complete circle.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I can't help but feel that this akin to a magician's sleight of hand trick. Misdirection and sowing confusion but to what end?

I really hope it's something mundane, but this is getting too weird for that.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Dont be surprised if this plane materialises one day in some shape or form!
To believe that TPTB dont know what happened to this plane is too niaive to comprehend!
Advance technology would be able to pin point and track this plane in real time thus its whereabouts and its fate are known!
The reason for the secrecy or misinformation, misdirection and deception are relative to the planes fate and contents!
Whether by accident or by design this plane had to disappear so what happened could be hidden and the culprits protected!
If this was a story from a book your opinion on the plot and outcome would be.........and probably is..............the answer to this quandry!!!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foundryman
Misdirection and sowing confusion but to what end?

I really hope it's something mundane, but this is getting too weird for that.

That's the thing,
Everything done in the search since Inmarsat came along is based on what Inmarsat has claimed. If Inmarsat is wrong, so is everything else potentially. There have been several factors to come up since Inmarsat made their calculations that wasn't really made obvious to people generally.
(1) The Inmarsat satellite is geostationary, well apparently it's not quite geostationary, being that its orbit has decayed a little and moves around a little from where it should be.
(2) the ping frequency has both the source from the aircraft, and the new and different frequency from satellite to ground, (seemingly Perth in this case) receiving station.
(3) the frequency from the first ping, (when the plane was still on the ground) appears to show it doing motorway speeds, instead of a few miles per hour, or at idle.

It's not clear if those items are all included in Inmarsat's package, but going by No 3, something's not right.
More reading here,

qz.com...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I saw media discussing the "handshakes" with the tracking pings they used to setup a search area may not have even belonged to the Malasia aircraft in question.

I still think there is something afoot with this whole thing... Even more so after we found out some of the people onboard had the new technology ideas.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I didn't think those pings were real. They lied and were just doing that search to BS people because they knew they had to lead people on to keep people from asking too many scary questions. I wanna know why Israel bought the match to that plane back in Nov.. These weren't regular travelers on that plane, either, which makes this even more suspicious. I've always went with the Diego Garcia theory and now it seems even more likely that this is where the plane went after they went to a high altitude and killed the passengers. Why would they do this? Jacob Rothschild might know -if what I read is true. He was the benefactor of one of the people on the plane and got control of a patent or something.

Oh, and another thing that I find very strange is Richard Quest(CNN) was in the cockpit of that plane just 2-3 weeks before, yet, I never heard CNN mention that once after the disappearance.
edit on 29-5-2014 by Fylgje because: forgot something

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
I think this explain what happened.

en.wikipedia.org...

Quite possible but I still think this is what happened -

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I saw media discussing the "handshakes" with the tracking pings they used to setup a search area may not have even belonged to the Malasia aircraft in question.

That's the black box pings I take it, I didn't see that. Do you know what media it was, Australian or what?
One thing is sure, those pings didn't HAVE to be the black boxes, there were even sea mammals who had similar tracking devices for research, then again it's not so clear if those devices could only have been picked up when the sea mammals surfaced, or that the research equipment used was only able to pick up a signal on the surface.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

edit on 05212014-05-29T18:21:34-05:0006pmAmerica/ChicagoThursday by michael1888 because: Edit

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join