It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone Send me a BigMac....NOW!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm suffering from withdraws... Got me the shakes... DT's from a lack of unhealthy fats and chemical food preservatives like Potassium Bromate BHA and BHT Sodium Nitrite Red dye #3 and MSG !!!!!

So get me a damn BigMac---Or a Twinkie---Hell I'll settle for a bag of Doritos!
nothing that contains more than 3% of the recommended daily allowance of wholesomeness k?

Just don't tell my wife... No she doesn't have me on a diet .... She'll just want one to and there all mine I tell ya Mine!
Bahahahahaha!

See what eating healthy does to ta ya--- Drives you crazy!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

When I lived outdoors, there were Heroin addicts that swore up and down XYZ burgers would help alleviate their withdrawal symptoms.

I'll leave the interpretation of that up to the reader.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You'll get over the madness in a couple weeks.
Once you do, your body will despise how you feel when you eat that trash...and may even forcibly remove them!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You wouldn't happen to live in Colorado would you?
Maybe it's just the munchies...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hushabye

But I don't want to Detox... I want to drown in french-fry grease and suck ketchup straight from the little packets!
Emmmm Ketchup!!!!

I've been on my current healthily foods stint since X-mas... And I've done quite well...

until just a few moments ago a coworker walked pass me with a McDonalds bag
and the aroma sent me right into junk-food junkie relapse!

edit on 29-5-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

FedEx, shipping you 2 Big Macs, a large fries, and a vanilla milkshake.

It'll still be good to eat when you get it!

(dang, now I'm hungry. . . . )

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ever think of switching to a Whopper... they are not 'fast food'.
I know that because the last one that I bought took 20 minutes from time of order until I had it in my hands.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh no...Can't go to BK.
My wife is friends with one of the managers there and if she found out I went there for a whooper and didn't bring her one back...
---She'd hurt me---

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You need some tyramines to supply the body with certain neuro chemicals. You can find these in aged foods. Try a piece of beef jerky or a sausage stick or pepperoni like meat. Even cheese will do. But remember that different foods stimulate different chemical formation so you will have to experiment a little. These are potent forms, so a little goes a long way in adjusting mood. Also, you may just be craving salt, much of the time we avoid adding salt to our food so we have to go out and pig out at McD's to get what we need. Salt is necessary for for proper cellular function. Salt is about sixty percent chloride, remember that. It has to be balanced.

Have at it, but when you find out all you need is to add a little salt or potassium to your diet instead of an order of prepared fries, you will be ahead of the game. Plant based glutamates are not as good as meat or milked based.

Go to a fish fry.
edit on 29-5-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I know this place in London
not far from Heathrow
where they make the best Fish & Chips.

Just the right amount of 'Bad For you'
That it give's you one of those
'I've been violated'
big goofy grins on your face...

Now leave me alone to eat my stupid banana and sulk about missing the good ole days

edit on 29-5-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Banana's are for monkeys, we aren't monkeys. Potatoes have more potassium. Many of us are couch potatoes so potatoes are a better choice than bananas..

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Sure you want one?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I hear you...there is nothing better to punish your body in a heavenly way than a big mac, fries and a pepsi ,,no coke,followed by a cold vanilla shake...second to that is a nice juicy hot dog with onions, pickles,garlic mayo and homemade tomato sauce,potato chips and a beer followed by a nice Italian tiramisoo a cup of capocihno and a heart attack!.....I only charge $20 to send you one of those lovely packages in a snap.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Ever think of switching to a Whopper... they are not 'fast food'.
I know that because the last one that I bought took 20 minutes from time of order until I had it in my hands.

plus- why eat with a clown when you can dine with the king

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I know that feeling. Im on the Keytone diet and im eating extra healthy and cutting out sugars - its hard and im craving EVERYTHING!!!!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Where do we meet ?

I suggest the password be "The bunnies are gathering in the east"

That way beez will remember it, you know how it is with bunny memories.

Cody

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Yikes! You must live in a very small town!

One BK is all? lol

If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, one Big Mac a day will allow you to become a living mummy. Or one once dead.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Healthy eating I do most of the time combined with the gym. But it drives me crazy. And then sometimes i just go bezerk..Last weekend i lost it completely. Drank until i could not remember anything. Could not remember getting home. I know i bought a pizza and two indian meals on the way home because someone told me. Then the day after carried on munching huge chocolate bars. Then came holiday monday the day after. Got invited out for a drink and that was that. Wondering around town knocking them back
...Im safely tucked on the wagon again now though

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

lol...I went through what you're going through right now about 17 years ago. I sustained some kidney damage while pregnant with my eldest and had to go on a low salt diet for life. Yes, for life. Holy cow, was it terrible at first. I was the type of person that would joke that "you are what you eat so I'll eat preservatives to be immortal!". Low salt diet was like rocking my world. Fast food--gone. Most processed foods--gone. Salty delicious anything? GONE. I thought for sure that I was going to either starve to death due to lack of food or that I would never have flavor again.

These days, if I'm stuck going out to eat at a salt extraordinaire restaurant, the taste of the salt is so prevalent that I feel like I'm eating a salt lick. Can't stand it. The cool thing about it is that, because there is no added salt in anything I eat (only natural), I taste the food and its ingredients--not the salt. I'd never go back and couldn't even if I wanted to. Eating a salt lick that looks like a pasta dish is not appetizing to me at all these days.

You will survive and, believe it or not, someday you'll be grateful for the change in diet. The withdrawals will pass. I promise.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shapur

I hear you...there is nothing better to punish your body in a heavenly way than a big mac, fries and a pepsi ,,no coke,followed by a cold vanilla shake.

Impossible, McDonald's does not serve Pepsi, they only serve Coke. Wendy's also serves Coke, In & Out Burger as well. Carl's Jr. serves both, it varies on location. Burger King served Pepsi until recently switching to Coke. Arby's, Taco Bell & KFC serve Pepsi, Nations too I think.

I don't care about Jack in the crack, but pretty sure it's Pepsi because I never finish it. I do love their Tacos though. Pepsi also has more sugar than Coke. I am just wondering when In & Out will offer a Bacon cheeseburger to be honest with you. Now you know. ~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join