It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LRS-B (new stealth bomber) speculation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

Oh don't you wish. All I have to say is holy crap.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Boomer say something interesting he speak about a Northrop bird but he speak about a Lockheed bird too, do you think its for the competition or something different with nothing to do with LRS-B ?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

That's going into detail I'd rather not go into. It will come out soon enough.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ok for that, I think we will have surely some response in fall of the year or next year, if USAF want the bomber ready for mid 2020 soon we will see something in the white world in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Holy crap is right. Darksidius, I can't vouch for bombers or whatever Northrop or LM are building but there does exist a very advanced craft right now that will literally astound people when/if it's ever revealed in public. The future is already here with this new craft whatever it does and whoever builds it.

What I saw, I wonder why even have a competition. this thing can probably do anything you want it to. Drop bombs, recon ... ... ... go into space?

I don't think what I saw is what Zaph is referring to as it was seemingly was too advanced for being used as just some bomber or fighter. I wanna say we have a recon plane/platform that is not anything like what the release of the "aurora sr-75" drawings by LM a few months back are. Not in shape look or propulsion. I would like to say we have a break through and a very strong almost unfair advantage with this new craft. It's pretty amazing. Even when you see it for only a second or so each time.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Because that would be like killing a cockroach in your bathroom by blowing your house apart.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ok, IF I trust you, it sound pretty cool for me I 'm convinced there is something great in the black world, , and Its realy good its possessed by USAF , its realy important that it's in US hand and not in the hand of bad guy in another country. Staying ahead in military technology is the better choice to guaranty freedom. BASSPLYR If you have the chance to saw this craft you are very LUCKY .

edit on 10-6-2014 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2014 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Holy crap is right. Darksidius, I can't vouch for bombers or whatever Northrop or LM are building but there does exist a very advanced craft right now that will literally astound people when/if it's ever revealed in public. The future is already here with this new craft whatever it does and whoever builds it.

What I saw, I wonder why even have a competition. this thing can probably do anything you want it to. Drop bombs, recon ... ... ... go into space?

I don't think what I saw is what Zaph is referring to as it was seemingly was too advanced for being used as just some bomber or fighter. I wanna say we have a recon plane/platform that is not anything like what the release of the "aurora sr-75" drawings by LM a few months back are. Not in shape look or propulsion. I would like to say we have a break through and a very strong almost unfair advantage with this new craft. It's pretty amazing. Even when you see it for only a second or so each time.

Sweeter than the sweetest summer day in the arms of fair busty maidens being plied with the ambrosia of the gods by Aphrodite herself.

But ATS servers are going to have a melt down of epic proportions when she is rolled out. I envision the words Roswell, Aliens, reverse engineered, impossible, oh my goodness, illuminati, all in capital letters with many, many exclaimation marks after each word.

Here, to help you visualise.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ALIENS REVERSED ENGINEERING !!!!!!!!!!!!!TOLD YOU ALIENS ROSWELL WAS RE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ILLUMINAT HID IT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!111111111 ALIEN ARTEFACTS FROM THE MOON!!!!!!!!11111111111111111 MAN NEVER BUILT IT!!!!!!!!!!11

ad infinitum.

Then i'll gently post links to all my posts here that were left before the roll out.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

We can't know such a thing?

So you're saying something 'cooler' looking than the LM SR-72 concept is out there and actually exists?

Not sure if I believe but I want to!

edit on 734Tuesdayam2014-06-10T11:37:43-05:00kTue20141110 by BlackDog10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackDog10

I don't have an exact time, but I wouldn't say even if I did, to protect my source. It's sooner rather than later though.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Ok I take your word for it. I'm going to guess within a year then
Maybe by late this year at the earliest.
edit on 740Tuesdayam2014-06-10T11:46:08-05:00kTue20141110 by BlackDog10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Doubt it. Not with the propulsion systems rumored to be on it...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

medium.com...

Seems the RQ-180 has just been confirmed.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: B2StealthBomber

We didn't need the AF to confirm it to us though did we mate?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

What propulsion system is rumored to be on it? hint, hint, nudge, nudge.....

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Not really Haha it helps to have a few well placed friends in the aviation world lol

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

From what I've heard, you'll never know, but the stuff that they are doing with it is freaking amazing.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: B2StealthBomber

medium.com...

Seems the RQ-180 has just been confirmed.

Hmm its as big as a B-2 now? Something doesn't add up...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

Yeah, I noticed that comment too. Kinda made me go WTF? From the little I've heard about it, it's a rather.....interesting look.

Oh, and you finally have a reply to your earlier email.
edit on 6/10/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

That is completely ridiculous,a woman might do because of a spider though.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join