It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LRS-B (new stealth bomber) speculation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
An interesting article www.ainonline.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Init interesting that NG expanded their facility in Florida that much without actually having a contract in hand?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
May be some black prototype made by Northrop work very well, and they are sure to win the contest ? 9.9 billions of contract its a very enormous budget just for modernize the B-2 ???

edit on 6-6-2014 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

Or, they already have a large contract that we don't know about and are hiding it by the "coincidental" expansion.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yes its possible it remember me the strange triangle shadow in the Northrop commercial video a lot of coincidence

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Or, they already have a large contract that we don't know about and are hiding it by the "coincidental" expansion.

Huge, super massive coincidence is amazing!

Northrop shares are going to go nuts lol

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I feel Northrop will have a big role in the LRS-B program

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Any chance of that being connected to the ill-fated NGB program? Perhaps it wasn't really canceled, just moved into the black?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JJRichey

The NGB was canceled, but it's possible that NG dusted off and updated their platform for this program.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

a reply to: JJRichey

The NGB was canceled, but it's possible that NG dusted off and updated their platform for this program.

Dust didnt have time to settle at all was what I theorize. A kind of 'lets sit them here for a few months, world always needs demonstrator airframes' scenario.

Well, that and 'heck, lets take one for a spin' - you know, in theory.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

That wouldn't surprise me either.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Astr0

That wouldn't surprise me either.

Better not.... Gee what next? Billy Goat Gruff. Bwahahahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
NGB look like a poor concept just a bigger X-47, not realy something exciting and in my opinion not a concept abble to survive for 4 decade, I enjoy they cancelled it. If USAF want to stay ahead for 40years surely something more inovative is needed withe real new capacity and not something with dust on it.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

But how do you think new technology gets developed? Those failed projects have gotten new life testing new technology that was developed for them.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Go ahead and tell them about the ng bird zaph. Lol I'm the protected one remember? Lmao

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
NG bird ?????
yes tell us ZAPH

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
He must be driving or sleeping or playing with his dog that doesn't like me or something...

A buddy of mine at Edwards has confirmed that the northrop lrs-b demonstrator has been grounded for the time being pending an investigation into something. He couldn't say. On another note, and one that was also backed up by my boom buddy, is the LM bird has been flying from groom to a base in Scotland several times now.

Perhaps this LRS-B is a dual country effort with the UK to split the cost or something???

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Any idea how long will it be until we see the actual competitors for the program publicly? assuming they do lol.. i.e. ATF, JSF programs etc.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
LM bird is a LRS-B demonstrator too or something else?. HEY ZAPH don't play with the dog we are hungry of news lol

edit on 10-6-2014 by darksidius because: (no reason given)
thanks Boomer

edit on 10-6-2014 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackDog10

Yeah, I have a pretty good idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join