It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK - The world's most frightening conspiracy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: helldiver
a reply to: decltype

There was a recent documentary shown in the UK that focused on one of jfk's bodyguards as being the shooter. He accidentally discharged his rifle (a new type of assault rifle which was withdrawn shortly after) when he stumbled backwards in the car as he tried acquire oswald. The photos clearly shows a guard with a rifle and there were a few interviews which backed it up. The cia basically were out on the piss the night before and were covering up their own mess.
Was a really good watch.

Finally!

Some new information on the JFK shooting.

So simple yet so obvious.

Cia Bodyguard sees a window slide up. Raises to cover the window, new sensitive trigger goes off, whoops that was the presidents' head. Quietly the new riffles are cycled out. ... So the CIA knew all this time. Would bullet fragments from the brain have identified the shot as a CIA round.

Now I have to find that documentary.

Thanks!

Mike Grouchy

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

originally posted by: helldiver

There was a recent documentary shown in the UK that focused on one of jfk's bodyguards as being the shooter. He accidentally discharged his rifle (a new type of assault rifle which was withdrawn shortly after) when he stumbled backwards in the car as he tried acquire oswald. The photos clearly shows a guard with a rifle and there were a few interviews which backed it up. The cia basically were out on the piss the night before and were covering up their own mess.
Was a really good watch.

Finally!

Some new information on the JFK shooting.

So simple yet so obvious.

Cia Bodyguard sees a window slide up. Raises to cover the window, new sensitive trigger goes off, whoops that was the presidents' head. Quietly the new riffles are cycled out. ... So the CIA knew all this time. Would bullet fragments from the brain have identified the shot as a CIA round.

Now I have to find that documentary.

Thanks!

Mike Grouchy

Actually the documentary is based on information that was first put forward in a book called "Mortal Error. The shot that Killed JFK".

The problem with this theory is that if we assume there were at least two shots fired, it still fails to explain who was behind the first shot. Second problem is that the Drs who examined Kennedy at Parkland Hospital all swear to the fact that he had a massive gaping wound to the back right side of his head. Now the Zapruder film shows the fatal shot quite clearly...that he was hit in the front which caused his head to go back and to the left. It was this shot fired from the grassy knoll that caused the gaping head wound.

In my view the theory that a secret service agent accidentally discharged his firearm does not hold up. How could a bullet shot from the back cause an exit wound at the back?

Even so, I am going to read the book as it looks at the whole murder from a different angle.
edit on 30-5-2014 by decltype because: added sentance

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I cant remember all of the details but all the shots were accounted for. I remember them talking about the ammo used in the new rifle that explained the wound. The cia stole the recovered bullet fragments at gun point before bullying the medical staff to hand the body over to them. The cia basically ignored Texas law by flying him out the state before an autopsy. Its also interesting because it rubbishes the claim that oswald made impossible shots with a bolt action rifle. After watching it, seeing the photos and hearing the cia whistleblowers (im pretty sure there were some witnesses who said they could only now tell their story as some gagging order had expired or something) i'm sold.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: helldiver

I found the documentary its called "JFK The smoking gun". I will watch it later today.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Every time you Google the JFK Coup de tat you find something new.

Check out the different versions of the Zapruder film and note the reflection from the fatal headshot which was fired from the sewer to the front right low quadrant of the Car,it is relfected in the top right hand side of the Cars windshield at the exact moment the final Coup de tat action is taken.The shooter was IN FRONT of the car when that last shot was fired and the Coup de tat group failed to consider all of the reflections in the Film,they werent thorough,and we can now see how shoddy their work really was.

Just before the car goes behind the Stimmons road sign you can also see the reflections of the muzzle bursts of light in the door panels of the car itself.From shots again coming from the front right but further away than the final shot was taken from.And from more of an oblique angle.

Any shots taken to the right of the Car threw bursts of light that will forever be in the photo and video evidences taken from that side facing the Limo.

Also importantly the photo and video shots which should randomly be showing the Sewer grate at the foot of the stairs where the last shot came from are mysteriously not there,that area is completely unavailable in most cases.

edit on 1-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Strangely enough I've just started reading the book "Surrounded by Enemies" by Bryce Zabel. It was less than the price of a decent magazine on Kindle and is the fictional account of the bullets missing JFK and killing a secret serviceman and the Texas Governor instead. Oswald also avoids Jack Ruby and remains locked away in jail.

If anything it clearly defines how paranoid the Kennedy brothers would have been should Jack Kennedy have survived the Dallas assassination attempt. They couldn't trust Hoover, the Secret Service detail, the CIA and even Lyndon Johnson. They would also be wary of the Soviets, the Cubans and even power brokers in the US military who were itching for war in Vietnam.

The JFK assassination is the 20th century's greatest whodunit. There are so many possible parties other than Oswald with strong motives for wanting the President out of the way. What is scary is that if Oswald acted alone how he managed to take out the President against all the odds.

What is even scarier is the likelihood that at a number of people were involved and succeeded. An event which effectively gave a warning to every future leader that unseen forces are always in the background and will take lethal action if they don't like what they see.
edit on 1/6/14 by mirageman because: video added

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The holocaust is it for me as it has both political & religious overtones.

The fact that it was discussed between 1896-1900 that Israel would be reborn.

The 6 million dead "starving Jews" in the 1910's & the same number for WW2.

The fact that you can't even TALK about it without someone calling you a denier.

/Don't claim it never happened, just that the numbers were inflated
/Yes one is too many
/Don't hate Jews or any race
/Don't believe "The Joos" are behind everything wrong with the world

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
9/11 is what does it for me. I'm actually not that into controlled demolition or any of that. I always felt like there is a lot about 9/11 that remains just out of view and has not really been discussed in depth by the conspiracy community. I don't even know why I get that feeling. I just feel like everything is connected.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
Hey thanks for sharing this link, thats a very interesting angle on this subject...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The JFK assassination is certainly one of the most frightening conspiracy on earth.When you think about it,the coup got rid of a President who had soundly rejected imperialism.Watch the video of JFK's speech at American University or read it online.If he had lived The Cold War would have ended years earlier.Vietnam would have never escalated.He was on the verge of changing the world only to have been stopped.It's odd after 51 years many of the records are still classified.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join