It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USDA Admits to being behind the Mysterious Slaughter of Millions of Birds and Animals.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cocointelpro

Actually there is a debate right now, the grays feel that humans are very useful as energy and workers. The reptilians really like humans they think you all are delicious in you own way quite useful. And the others, well some are tugging between killing humanity off in the next century and replacing this place with other creatures and hybrids of there making and machination. And other the blue ones Orion's and all that jive are of the opinion of giving humanity a few thousand years before doing anything rash, give them a chance before you slam a meteor into this place basically. The most enlightened among them however say to wait a few hundred thousand years, and then kill humanity off and introduce something else into this ecosystem and vibration.

As you can see the opinions are quite varied.

Ah just messing with you, or am I? Anyways if any aliens actually existed and they are watching, one thing is for sure they would be able to tell you and everybody else more about yourself and the world around you then you would be able to not only know, but grasp and believe. Kind of how a guy with a cellphone and a Google search app would be able to tell you more about the populations and habitat and migrations, populations of meerkats in Africa downright the there precise habits and lifespans and even favorite foods or mating rituals and even could tell you how long a single meerkat in a certain habitat would on average life and what it would do in that lifespan, that lifespan consisting of mainly foraging and avoiding predators.

So yes I do not think anything we do, or would be able to do, would not be considered surprising to any higher lifeforms or races or entity's, in fact they could pin point and plot your whole life right down to what you would be likely to do and even what you would likely have for breakfast every single morning of your life. Not that anybody would care, and most of them probably would not even notice this place we call earth. In fact we would be literally like cattle and roving herds in the Serengeti to them, albeit a bit more advanced what with technology and cities and society and all that, but none of those are really a mystery even to humans here on earth. Things look so much more clearer, and you have so much more of a vantage point from up on high and far.
edit on 8pmThursdaypm292014f4pmThu, 29 May 2014 20:58:17 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
You can be sure there is a plan like this for all the useless eater's

so so sad and they call this CIVILization

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I get so frustrated with this government .

This makes a heap of sense . Not Kill massive amounts of birds all of the species listed are omnivores . Insects are large part of the diet as well as berries . Many plants need birds to poop out the seeds elsewhere . Now we poison birds who eat insects then spray more poison to kill insects. We hire contractors to plant endangered plants back into wilderness.

We kill off coyotes wolves mountain lions lynxes and foxes then we poison mice, rats , prairie dogs , moles, beaver, squirrels and chipmunks who are ruining farmland. all these pests were eaten by the predators.

When mosquitoes, flies or many rodents over populate you get out breaks of hunta virus , bubonic plague ,west Nile virus ,yellow fever, various forms of encephalitis and many more we break out the chemical sprayer or fogger. What about off target kills domestic cats dogs will eat poisoned dead animals . I know several people who lost dogs from poisoned prairie dogs. And some lost their dogs by getting in to coyotes traps sprayed cyanide gas in animals face when disturbed what if it was a kid.

The government is creating work for itself and corporations are getting rich thats all I can see in this madness.

a definition of idiot is doing the same thing over and over again getting the same result but expecting a different result . Our government actions to fix thing and us expecting they will change if not forced to.

edit on 29-5-2014 by Lostinthedarkness because: clarity of sentence

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lambs to lions

" It's called hunting and not only is it a leisure activity, it's population control that is healthy for the herd, flock, etc. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com..."

I just love when people say something like this,hunters try to say they are being good conservationists Lol. Now lets look at this seriously. In nature,the strongest,smartest,biggest and most intelligent generally survive.Yeah sometimes something gets a lucky break,but thats very rare.

Now lets look at hunting,I have never walked into someone that hunts home and seen any sick,weak,undersized and just plain stupid animal heads on their wall. Wonder why? Oh yeah,those aren't impressive enough. So hunters are doing just the opposite of being a good conservationist.They are LEAVING the sick,weak,dumb and undersized animals to live and breed with a better food source that they don't have to compete for so much.

Now does it impact nature? Why yes it does.You can see the results of the mass dyings of both Elk and Deer last year out west.Come to find out they were diseased.They were weak and mother nature would have let them die out through predation,starvation or something else,yet they were left to breed with healthy stock having been killed off.

I don't blame someone if they need to feed they're family and hunt to do it,at least the animal is being used,not wasted.But those that just want to hang a dead animal on their wall for decoration? Um, yeah.No way,you need to be out hunting the weak ones to clean up the stock and thats not happening.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Sooo, I guess USDA is the fall guy huh... sure..ok...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Well, I'm not a trophy hunter. I don't pay to have mounts made. However, in most cases when big game is killed it is also eaten. The cape and antlers of the animal is not really edible, that is the portion usually mounted.

I don't hunt anymore because I don't have the stomach to kill unnecessarily. However, I don't fault those that do. It can be an enjoyable leisure activity and bonding time. It also teaches important survival skills.

The problem I have is the whiners who complain about hunters, but have no problem eating a hamburger. The conditions most of our farmed meat lives in is deplorable. Yet all these folks crying over dead animals eat these animals. The hypocrisy is hilarious. Oh I'm a monster because I kill Bambi's mom, but eating a steak is fine. What a joke.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

So in retrospect isn't that the circle of life? lol

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Now does it impact nature? Why yes it does.You can see the results of the mass dying of both Elk and Deer last year out west.Come to find out they were diseased.

With every thing they are killing I cant Rule of a government agency to be at the bottom of it. If the predators still had a healthy population those incidents might not happen .

Now lets look at hunting,I have never walked into someone that hunts home and seen any sick,weak,undersized and just plain stupid animal heads on their wall. Wonder why? Oh yeah,those aren't impressive enough. So hunters are doing just the opposite of being a good conservationist.They are LEAVING the sick,weak,dumb and undersized animals to live and breed with a better food source that they don't have to compete for so much.

I agree . But I have hunted 45yrs trophies are old stringy and tough. A fork or 3 prong no big ones meat is best with the 2-4 yrs deer elk

I would guess 1 deer +1 elk turkey ducks goose NM, Colo, sometimes tribal permits /year . The only trophies are the antler used for knife handles those stuffed heads on a wall are for snobs . I have seen them jerks get it home toss or give away everything except the head. And it did upset me.

Man has unbalanced nature we can all live together if the government would use its brains instead of being drug around like by a corporate wallet.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

The problem I have is the whiners who complain about hunters, but have no problem eating a hamburger. The conditions most of our farmed meat lives in is deplorable. Yet all these folks crying over dead animals eat these animals. The hypocrisy is hilarious. Oh I'm a monster because I kill Bambi's mom, but eating a steak is fine. What a joke.

So true knowing what happens in a feed lot almost pushes this hard core carnivore to go vegan but not yet .

I gave up hunting because of being old and health problems.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Where is the evidence that they did this other than one place? In regular news sources, this is all I could locate:

Hundreds of South Dakota dead birds poisoned by USDA

One case, not every single mass bird or animal case. Extreme in this case? Maybe. They said it was an unusual case. I don't see this as an admission that they have done it in other places, though, or are responsible for any and every other mass death of animals or birds.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: _damon

Wait until an alien race decide that we are a nuisance to them.. Your logic is so flawed its sickening.

Actually, his statement was quite logical. What is sickening is people assuming that any population control of animals is somehow bad, and claims that people don't have a right to live. Excess numbers of birds are an issue, as are excess numbers of other animals. Overpopulation is a real problem. In Texas, for example, they allow female deer to be hunted because there are no longer enough predators to control the population. Without human intervention, the deer become too numerous, and many end up starving to death. Yet animal rights people throw fits about the hunting.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: optimus primal
a reply to: Fylgje

Wolves

A Case History of Wolf-Human Encounters in Alaska and Canada , by Mark McNay, documents 80 cases of wolf-human interactions (aggressive and nonaggressive) that have occurred in the past 60 years: 36 in Alaska, 41 in Canada and 3 in Minnesota. Of the 80 cases described, none was fatal, and only 25 involved unprovoked aggression by healthy wolves (of these 25 cases, only 13 involved injury to humans). The other 55 cases consisted of interactions where wolves acted in self-defense (14), were known or suspected to have rabies (12) or showed interest but no aggression (29).

Wolves are a noble creature. They are not dangerous unless sick or encroached upon (I.E. going into their den, backing them into a corner, attacking them).
Quite frankly we've decimated the wolf population worldwide because most people misunderstand them.

Wolves in Europe attack more than wolves in North America. When Europeans settled here, all they did was assume wolves here would be the same as wolves there.

Wolf attacks lead to state of emergency in Russia's Siberia region

Shocking Wolf Attacks - Surviving a Wolf Attack

In modern times int he United States, wolves are better understood.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This is SOOOO wrong, poisoning is NOT sensible nor ethical conservation.
Reusing resources is more sensible.
It should not have been secretive, a public bounty in humane action would have been
more ethical and just.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Ya know, every now and then it would be nice if these articles actually had links to sources or citation.

So many bad sites now that don't even try to present material in a way that makes one want to actually take them seriously.

I just want to mention that Starlings are an invasive species and can destroy entire orchards among other things. Being raised around farms and helping my father in the fruit orchards, I've seen the swarms. They are by no means endangered and allowed to go out of control

At some point it needs to matter we are animals, competing for food just like all the others. Everything we do is natural for our species, including protecting our source of food.

Rationality and at least minimal critical thinking skills are simply not present anytime radical points of view or drawing in clicks to a site are involved.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I am sure the animal rights groups are going to do a bunch of screaming . Cant say that I blame them though - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
a reply to: the2ofusr1

yah but then they can't blame it on landowners encroaching on protected wildlife habitats. I also have a hard time believing that a farmer got the USDA to do anything like this just for little ol him.
edit on 30-5-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambs to lions
a reply to: the2ofusr1
Not to mention the human deaths relating to deer and other mammals causing thousands more auto accidents and the like.

Probably worth it.

Being alive is nice, but being alive and being the only species left on the planet would be not so nice.
edit on 30-5-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I'm gonna have to call BS - you said it yourself, doesn't add up.

HAARP is disturbing the magnetic field of the earth. They tried it, it worked, now they're "shutting it down and moving on"....Ok...
The USDA had nothing to do with the mass deaths of the birds and fish.
If you poison 500 people, they don't just march over a cliff together.
"In recent news, 7 people who got food poisoning at a local restaurant simultaneously wandered right down an elevator shaft."
I want autopsies lol. No, seriously.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

WHY........WHY......WHY...Who ever made this call should face the long arm of the law. Scum bag progressives trying to fix everything again. Progressives are so weak they must over compensate with trying to fix everything.

You know what nothing will come of this story just like the 1000 before it but I hope karma serves everyone involved. Poisoning animals is about as low as you can go in my book.
edit on 30-5-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
What if many birds excrete in your backyard and you hate that kind of birds ?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
This should be in the HOAX bin. There wasn't a SINGLE reliable source in the article. There were actually NO sources in the article. Linking to an image from NaturalNews (a site that should be considered nonsense and not worthy of sourcing) isn't linking to a source. This article has NO SOURCES.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join