It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USDA Admits to being behind the Mysterious Slaughter of Millions of Birds and Animals.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Are any of these species considered pests? That could make a huge difference. There are many species that are could be classified as pests depending on the region, and pests + profitable crops = culling.

What I want to know is where they distributed said poisons and how they distributed it. You wouldn't gas your neighbors house for rodents without them knowing, there could be potential health risks in areas that have had mass cullings, not to mention the effects it could have on native wildlife that may have scavenged on these carcasses, or the crops themselves.

Either way it's irresponsible, I've had to work with pesticides and any chemical that's initialed and numerated is not good news. DRC could stand for Dexiribonucleiccyanide for all you know, but in any language it's chemical death.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
We should poison to death everyone at the USDA that knew and complied to those mass MURDERING of innocent animals that, they even more than us stupid humans, are part of an ecosystem that`s been doing just fine for millions of years without our 'help'.

Are we gonna let a handful of people destroy the whole humanity for their stupid profits???

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Ducks unlimited started in the USA, sport. It is now international.

It is a perfect example of how conservation is better handled by private citizens than government.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
My knee jerk reaction was outrage, but after thinking about it for a bit, culling isn't anything new. Sometimes dropping the population actually is the right course of action, albeit unpleasant. I'm not sure if this is the case here or not. From what I gather, thousands were poisoned at the request of a single farmer. However, if memory serves, there were millions of birds found dead. Undoubtedly the USDA was responsible for those as well, but for the same reason?

Either way, what I can't get over, what is absolutely not acceptable, is to keep this a secret from the public in the areas affected. Doing controversial actions in secret shows a colossal lack of accountability.

edit on 29.5.14 by Tacet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I read years ago they had funding by the NRA . Made sense at the time . More ducks more hunters more guns more licences .money money money ...Oh and more laws with more fines ..:>) a reply to: Deny Arrogance

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

So why can't they get rid of invasive species such as Asian carp in the waterways, pythons in the Everglades, killer bees, fire ants, mosquitoes, liberals, illegal aliens, etc

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Look just a little into our own future and you'll soon realise that those who cant pay for food will....DIE! - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

No they won't. But the top elites and the super-rich HOPE they will. I think they're very much mistaken and have grossly underestimated ordinary people and what we're capable of when backed into a life or death corner.

When people can't pay for food they'll become desperate, and desperate people are dangerous people. So you better get out of their way when they get so hungry that 'survival at any cost' instinct kicks in, because at that stage they'll have nothing left to lose except life or liberty, and they'll stampede over anyone/thing to just TAKE what they need.

What would you do if you couldn't buy food? Would you just lay down and die?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hate killing animals

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So are they the ones who are killing Bold Eagles?

and they Steal land to safe Turtles?????

Sick Evil monsters.
And you wounder why Aliens will not talk to us!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Someone made an interesting comment concerning aliens, this is important.

If aliens do exist, they likely categorize the current development of humanity in the same manner that we categorize animals in the order of things, especially when we consider consciousness.

So imagine that there's an alien species out there which has a consciousness which is more highly developed than ours. If they observe human beings who have a more highly developed consciousness than animals, and those human beings are killing animals, the minds of some aliens with a higher consciousness can find justification for killing those human beings who kill animals.

Mind you, perhaps some aliens don't feel that way, humanity is always in development after all - also the ideologies and culture of aliens is likely as diverse as ideology and culture here on earth.

I'm just saying that in the event of the existence of aliens, people who kill animals and support their death will look VERY inhumane. In the most horrible situation though, I'm just saying I can see aliens coming down and saying "Yeah, well you guys kill beings which you feel are lower than you, so now we will kill you"

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tacet
My knee jerk reaction was outrage, but after thinking about it for a bit, culling isn't anything new. Sometimes dropping the population actually is the right course of action, albeit unpleasant.

Said the eugenicist!
Like they haven't already been practicing culling the human race just because a certain capable few shared the exact same thought you shared above.

& yet government agencies will protect a tortoise (BLM land grab) and a lizard (West Texas oil field)

I think we know who the real animals are...

Another government joke thats not funny, played on the world
edit on 5531x6755America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago5 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Wolves

A Case History of Wolf-Human Encounters in Alaska and Canada , by Mark McNay, documents 80 cases of wolf-human interactions (aggressive and nonaggressive) that have occurred in the past 60 years: 36 in Alaska, 41 in Canada and 3 in Minnesota. Of the 80 cases described, none was fatal, and only 25 involved unprovoked aggression by healthy wolves (of these 25 cases, only 13 involved injury to humans). The other 55 cases consisted of interactions where wolves acted in self-defense (14), were known or suspected to have rabies (12) or showed interest but no aggression (29).

Wolves are a noble creature. They are not dangerous unless sick or encroached upon (I.E. going into their den, backing them into a corner, attacking them).
Quite frankly we've decimated the wolf population worldwide because most people misunderstand them.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll
I hope you're right but looking back on the death toll's of Stalin and Mao's famines I think most people just do what there told even if starving is the end result. Hope I am wrong though.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
This is very disturbing....this country is truly going down the tube.

Remember, these are mass killings funded with your tax dollars. The kicker is, that the government is, in fact, responsible for many of the other mysterious animal deaths that have been reported across the country.

Yes, many people had already heard that the bird killings were the handy-work of the USDA, but that’s not all they’ve been killing off. The federal government thinks nothing of murdering million living, breathing animals, showing their total lack of respect for wildlif

I'm sorry but the reasons they give for their actions don't hold water.

conspiracy-watch.org...

Big deal. These birds are extremely dirty and spread disease easily to human and to our sources of food. They cost the US almost a billion annually. Heath hazards of bird droppings is a serious problem and the only way to solve it is population control.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
Are any of these species considered pests? That could make a huge difference. There are many species that are could be classified as pests depending on the region, and pests + profitable crops = culling.

What I want to know is where they distributed said poisons and how they distributed it. You wouldn't gas your neighbors house for rodents without them knowing, there could be potential health risks in areas that have had mass cullings, not to mention the effects it could have on native wildlife that may have scavenged on these carcasses, or the crops themselves.

Either way it's irresponsible, I've had to work with pesticides and any chemical that's initialed and numerated is not good news. DRC could stand for Dexiribonucleiccyanide for all you know, but in any language it's chemical death.

DRC is pretty safe according to this article. Breaks down in 48 hours and doesn't leave any residue. Also really on affects the target birds. USDA POISION

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Did anyone choose to read the source? The website sourced claims ONE source. The released document has no USDA cover page, no government authorship, and is linked to natural news. Yet here come the believers, OMG BAD GOVERNMENT!! Sheep.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954
Well ain't that a kicker. Funny no how so many what you would call crazy conspiracies on this site from years and years ago including this one that the government were killing the birds and the fish, turned out to be very real. Ah humans, so slow, so stupid, you can convince most people that the very things that they see in front of there faces are not happening, and really it ain't even hard to do.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: lambs to lions

Yes true, but this is different from farmers taking care of there crops or keeping the wildlife in check every hunting season, most of that is done and the next year there populations grow again, hence hunting season again next year its a check on them. But this is pretty much deliberate killings across the board, just because. Well install your reasons here [ ] at a latter date. They may as well just come out and say it that there trying to kill of certain species.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlyGuy
Did anyone choose to read the source? The website sourced claims ONE source. The released document has no USDA cover page, no government authorship, and is linked to natural news. Yet here come the believers, OMG BAD GOVERNMENT!! Sheep.

It's true, but it's needed. I posted a link that talks about it in the 90's, so it isn't like they were trying to hide it. The information on the program has been available for decades.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortStuff

For the same reason why everything happens. Because there is no profit in it, and besides the last two on your list the rest have a habit of biting back and dont die off easy. It would be just to much work even with the most fanciest poison they got, mosquitoes and fire ants in particular, they just may outlast the human race.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join