It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USDA Admits to being behind the Mysterious Slaughter of Millions of Birds and Animals.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This is very disturbing....this country is truly going down the tube.

Remember, these are mass killings funded with your tax dollars. The kicker is, that the government is, in fact, responsible for many of the other mysterious animal deaths that have been reported across the country.

Yes, many people had already heard that the bird killings were the handy-work of the USDA, but that’s not all they’ve been killing off. The federal government thinks nothing of murdering million living, breathing animals, showing their total lack of respect for wildlif

I'm sorry but the reasons they give for their actions don't hold water.

conspiracy-watch.org...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

A Nebraska farmer was apparently complaining that the starlings were defecating in his feed meal

They you have it, Government in action.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Birds aren’t the only animals on the USDA death-list. Besides the 1,046,109 cowbirds, 1,259,714 European Starlings, 965,889 red-winged blackbirds, 93,210 Grackles, 96,297 pigeons and 24,519 Canadian geese, the USDA has ordered the slaughter of 27,000 beavers, 1700 bobcats, 81,000 coyotes, 2,000 gray foxes, 336 mountain lions, 1900 woodchucks, 130 porcupines, 12,000 raccoons, 20,000 squirrels, 30,000 wild pigs and 478 wolves.
I am sure the animal rights groups are going to do a bunch of screaming . Cant say that I blame them though .I wonder what it has taken so long for this to get out . That happened quite a while ago ..oh well a reply to: nighthawk1954

+3 more 
posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This is sheer madness. To do this and not inform the public should be criminal. There were people in a panic, thinking it was the start of a disease epidemic. Those bastards.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Millions of animals are killed every year in the United States. It's called hunting and not only is it a leisure activity, it's population control that is healthy for the herd, flock, etc. Not to mention, ranchers and farmers are legally allowed to kill any animal they deem as a nuisance animal. That means animals that are killing or injuring livestock, or eating feed or crops. If we didn't do these things, the economic toll would be enormous. Not to mention the human deaths relating to deer and other mammals causing thousands more auto accidents and the like.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

So disturbing that I can't finish to read the whole article.

Remember all those dead dolphins in south America?

Some of the evidence found pointed to the industrial fishing. Dolphins were competing for the same fishes.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Double post .
edit on 29-5-2014 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
when i was growing up my dad had a $.25 cent bounty on anyone of those listed birds. we didnt have any big barns so no pigeons for us but man o man country folk and farmers HATE them some nuisance birds.

cowbirds get a special place in my cross hairs tho. the way they handle their propagation is just heartbreaking and upsetting in my opinion so a little payback is no big deal.

starlings and grackles are the ones that will paint your roof polka dotted white lol. big ole flock of these guys could ez mess up a farmers feed meal real quick. would cause mold issues and all kinds of grossness. not sure why the farmers got his meal just laying around but... maybe its the feed thats out directly to be eaten? idk

either way i understand the plight of these farmers and respect their needs to get rid of them but then again i also understand the anger at the USDA not being upfront with us all either. tricky tricky situation we got here.

what was the method used? big ole bird bombs?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
just read into it and their using poison??! gotta be better ways then that.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Up here in the North we have something called Ducks Unlimited where they create places for ducks to nest and breed so when they fly south the Americans can have fun shooting them . a reply to: lambs to lions

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This is terrorism against nature. They're probably behind many human deaths too. How evil and insane would you have to be to even come up with a solution such as this? These people should be removed and kept away from important decision making. I hope animal rights people go after them hardcore. Here where I live, the DNR dropped off coyotes to lessen the deer population instead of giving hunters extra stamps. I guess the same stupidity is in that department too. Now, they wanna bring in wolves, yes wolves, to lessen the coyote population. I don't want wolves around, period. They're a very dangerous animal. I called and asked them how they were going to combat the over-population of wolves, drop lions in here? These common-senseless morons have got to go. Things have gotten too stupid.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

wtf?????

I'm...speechless...

I will try to recover and comment something later...

wait...they admitted to poisoning millions of birds ????

wtf again ????

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

This is the geo-engineering that conspiracy heads are so wary of. Corporate interests own the USG. They are amoral, abiological machines.

Look what Monsanto has become. While I'm yet unconvinced about Chemtrail conspiracies, I readily acknowledge that if it generated profit, some mega corp would be lobbying hard for it.

Stay vigilant.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Profits!!!
Its got nothing to do with health or safety, its all about money!
The birds require food, and the corporations want to be paid for that food!
Cant pay? You die!

Look just a little into our own future and you'll soon realise that those who cant pay for food will....DIE!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I was thinkin the connection around the world, first link i saw shows quite statics, if they correct there are quite many cases around the world that might be similiar tactics, of our governments fighting against the nature, other its clearly natural cases, so only american government came clean with their actions, are they going around the world poisoning masses of animals now? I dont know this much but it start to look like its considered as norm around the world, get rid of unwanted animals by any means necessery, its quite sad but its obvius, most cheapest, easiest way is prefered by our so calld leaders.

Link, shows 2014 mass deaths of animals, some pictures to quite disturbing

www.end-times-prophecy.org...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Well...

It was either this or the end of days. I am sure there are those amongst us who would rather it were the second of those two. To be honest, stories like this make me want to join that camp as well.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I watched a similar video about their predator control and all the damage their predator control does. Including having coyotes trapped in snares for two weeks, and accidently killing eagles. They sound like a horrible organization

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I doubt any one of youse could come up with a better alternative......

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Well...

It was either this or the end of days. I am sure there are those amongst us who would rather it were the second of those two. To be honest, stories like this make me want to join that camp as well.

Do not be so sure, one answer is present without the other, your two scenarios are not mutually exclusive. It can be BOTH.

God Bless,

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: lambs to lions

Wait until an alien race decide that we are a nuisance to them.. Your logic is so flawed its sickening.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join