It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who shot MH370 down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Smoothly crashed in the ocean and sank as one piece? Now who sounds ridiculous?

I didn't say dissintigrated, you did. If it's a million pieces who is to say it couldn't be easily overlooked? Passports and luggage could easily burn. Seats and engines would sink and since we have no idea where it was when whatever it happened we don't know where the debris would have washed up.

edit on 29-5-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Personally I think China is more likely to have shot it down

The Chinese had way more ships planes and helos in the original search location than anybody else... And they couldn't find a single thing... It was these claims that lead to a wider search and other possible tracking of the plane, the West we're saying it was a terrorist take over of the plane from the information gathered

So my best guess would be the Chinese shot the hijacked plane down and covered it up, personally it's way more of a fantasy to be pointing fingers at the US and Malaysia it just doesn't add up... The US or anybody else would t give two snips for a hijacked plane headed for Beijing

I mean think about it ... The plane was hijacked headed for china And then a US missile hits it lol... Sorry it's laughable

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I am still of the mindset that this was a premeditated operation. All because there was an interview with the very same pilot that operated MH370 a week before it went missing. It is too much of a coincidence otherwise.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You cant determine WHO shot it down until it's determined it WAS shot down. Anything you have been saying and are ascerting here...is just speculation.

So...NOBODY shot it down...not until its been determined it WAS shot down. And thats not likely to happen anytime soon....might as well say it slipped into some time-space warp...

Thats just as valid as it being shot down, blown up, highjacked or turned into a pumpkin....
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: b'cause

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Military (US, Chinese, Malaysian, Austaralian, etc...) Knows exactly what was happened.

They know. They have Terabites of data of satellites in space and ground radar facilities to know what really happened.

One above all N O R A D.

Why the military refuse to show their data?

This time "something" gone terribly wrong....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join