It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grinning/"Greening" Man (dream)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
A number of strange occurrences have been happening to me lately, and I had this dream last night that somehow I think is related to this unusual activity.

In my dream there was this kid (about aged 3) being stalked/followed by an entity he called "Greening Man" and I offered to help find him for some reason. In my dream I assumed immediately he meant the "Grinning Man" entity and not some weirdo pedo stalker; I asked the kid to describe this guy and he said he looks like a frog with sharp teeth, I said to him "yep, thats grinning man", he corrected me saying "Greening" and that he wears green. I cant stand kids.

Anyway we end up seeing this "Greening" man guy on a train staring at us (we were not on the train), and the kid flips out. I try and calm the kid down by saying he cant get off the train and explain that train was not going to stop till it was on the other side of the country. Greening Man heard this and started to panic but the train began in motion and I flipped Greening Man the bird.

I'm hoping that dream is symbolic of a coming end to the high weirdness happening to me, but maybe its completely unrelated?; Anyone offerer any alternate interpretation to this dream?

Also I woke up with unaccounted for bruises on my abdomen, wtf?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
what kind of strange occurrences?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
If one sees frogs leaving a town in a dream, it means that a calamity is lifted through prayers and atonement

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: moemoe

what kind of strange occurrences?

Well there have been a few in the past couple of months, I wont go into all of them and details will be ommited as I'm trying to be as brief as possible..
*I heard a sheep bleating outside my window, there was no sheep there and I live in the city.
*Strange noises at night from oss hums to the screeches of rockets in the sky, I dont live in a war zone.
*A weird dialogue with a bird in bird call that I had no control over--I just started chirping the same as the bird, this caused me to go outside and leave some rice for the bird, I had no control over these actions, it was like auto-pilot.
*The air-worm was this small (about 8mm long) thread-like entity flying around in my kitchen on two different occasions, one of which I heald my hand out for it to land on and it did--It was clearly sentient.
*Jumping on my roof - There was repeated incidences of someone/thing (a heavy bi-ped), jumping on my roof at night. Also jumps on some of my neighbours roofs.
*Coloured orbs floating over my bed (red and blue)
*Strange phantom knocks at the door late at night.
*The feeling of my aura beeing fed off (I made a thread about this instance)

I may have missed a couple, but that sort of weirdness ^^

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
that does sound weird, i can compare to some of the situations, like the feeling being fed off, like you literary feel your energy being sucked up into a vacuum, or wtever.. crazy sht is happening, for example aS GOD AS MY WITNESS I hear voices of people it literary just stop, and a mans voice just said( i didnt stop you little brick) everything i write is in m y head and as im typing the voice is saying basically what im saying in my head and outloud! cursing at them seems to help but they just dot go away! its so tiring! only god understands my pain, but were in the end of times bro in order for people to have this kind of technological bs or however there doing it isint right! its wrong, its the worst thing i have ever been threw and still going threw personally, i beilive people... Evil people are 1 with demons and laughing at all of us i just feel i can hear them, in i barly have any strength mentially to write, i always give up, i feel like my life is in there palms, its garabae, to God we belong and to God we shall returne

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
i feel they can channel threw our thoughts and emtions , i heard on this video i watch from this website Stopthecrime.net that theres a satelite in space that can specifically pin you out and it goes to a computer that puts it in words threw frequency, its devil sht but they call it science

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

sounds like staying up too long and suffering sleep deprevation, i am sure ur familar with the term pipe drunk or geetered

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
lol a meth head thanks! life has no meaning to it anymore since this happened, i dnt fear death, i loong to meet my creator, in my heart i know theres a god, i know theres devils, lifes to short, and i feel in my heart that god just says rembember me, that goes very far if you but new, this is real life im only saying this to see if there anyone eles other wt this, im just looking for answers,

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Reply to MoeMoe:
Wow, that must be hard to take--I dont hear voices, just tones/sounds/noise; sometimes the noises are outside sometimes they are inside and sometimes they come from me.

The rocket noises and the low hum are outside, there are some bird noises that come from outside, some from inside, some from me. Sometimes when I do yoga I hear chimes like wind chimes, sometimes the chimes happen when I move normally, I dont know if those sounds are coming from me or from the aether.

Its only been going on in the past few months.

edit on 29-5-2014 by RifRAAF because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DocMartigann

sounds like staying up too long and suffering sleep deprevation, i am sure ur familar with the term pipe drunk or geetered

Thank you for your input, tho I would like to point out I am drug-free. Also note that this thread mentions a dream, so I am getting some sleep, IE: Not sleep deprived to the point of hallucinating.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
trust me if it wasent forbidden to commit suicide i would of done it long ago theres times i hit myself in the head face just to make it stop, stoped that sht tho lol puching walls, ect its all balled inside...think hearing pitch noise is worse, because it effects your amune system, there a website called antana search.com u typr ur adress and it shows u all the ananas in yur hood it should be atleast 5 miles away. theres sm bout 0.1 . i think the web site stopthecrime could help u chek it out sry for the mess spelling, its hard enough writing this lol, can go back and correct

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: moemoe
I'm just checking antena search now, but I did check on this site if anyone else around me was hearing the hum and there are two others in my neighbourhood that can here it:
www.thehum.info...

EDIT: Antenna search seems to only be US, and not world-wide

edit on 29-5-2014 by RifRAAF because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
lol sry!! i thought u were from the us. check out stop the crime.net

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Yes, I think the dream is related to your reported experiences.

Interpretation: The conflict in the dream is that you think this entity is a grinning man. And the kid knows that it is a greening man. The dream is showing you that you are in error to believe that what afflicts you is a grinning man. The implied resolution is that you need to realize that this is a greening man entity stalking you. That realization may be all that's needed or maybe it's a part of what's needed.

What is a greening man? Greening means:

1. Restoration of vitality or freshness; rejuvenation.

So....it's an entity (or an agent of a larger collective) that feeds off humans for the purpose of rejuvenation and restoration of vitality. "They" need our energy for their vitality.

Hope this helps.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It's possible that either you may be starting to have some contact with supernatural forces, or that you are beginning to have an increased level of contact with supernatural forces.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ajkesh
That is something that might be right, when I woke up I was thinking the "Greening" man might be hinting at the Green Man, a vegitation deity, but that did not seem to fit with what I saw in my dream or any of the weird # happening in my awake life.

paganwiccan.about.com...

But you are still probably right that what I think is f-ing with me is not what I think it is.

EDIT: Sorry, your second last sentence didnt sink in right away. Yes, I think you are correct that its feeding off me. I put up a thread about something feeding off what was suggested as my aura...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmmm.

edit on 31-5-2014 by RifRAAF because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Meteoritic
Yes, this is what I have been suspecting for the past month or so. At first I thought it was extra-terrestrial, but as things got weirder I can only think that this is supernatural.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: moemoe
Do you have a doctor or counsellor that you trust? You really should speak with someone who is an expert, because you are clearly suffering. I'm not an expert, so I cant really offer any advice

I hope you get the help you need, and I hope things start getting better for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join