It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Black Knight" UFO and the Alien satellite's the real story (2014).

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arken

FALSE!

First confirmed detection of the OBJECT in 1954

Not a fine tale: Fact.
Some Agencies want the fact first, then they can distort as they please.

Lol, so a article starts off as Donald ... A writer who has written a book about such things said last night that there are two artificial satellites circling the earth...

Really that is your proof? Come on....

edit on 29-5-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

Slow day on the Mars anomalies I see?

So exactly how many threads do we need to have to discuss this same so called ancient satellite?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Hi Arken,

I'm now intrigued. I have been off line for a while and haven't really had time to surf the forums. However (slightly off topic I know)

Can you please shed some light on your comment...

We "officially" are unable to find MH370, because it is something that goes far beyond our wildest speculations.
The military knows what exactly happened to that Flight and hundreds of passengers, but that Event is something that may destabilize our civilization.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

My reading of that quote is that Arken is implying .....

It is one of the more interesting but none the less least likely theories along the rip in the space time continuum theory.

As for the Black Knight satellite who knows maybe , maybe not we will never know.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

We "officially" are unable to find MH370, because it is something that goes far beyond our wildest speculations.
The military knows what exactly happened to that Flight and hundreds of passengers, but that Event is something that may destabilize our civilization.

Let me guess - it's on Mars, right?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ha! Awesome! Thanks!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: CaptainBeno

My reading of that quote is that Arken is implying .....

It is one of the more interesting but none the less least likely theories along the rip in the space time continuum theory.

As for the Black Knight satellite who knows maybe , maybe not we will never know.

Exactly my "skeptic" friend. That pic, depict exactly what I think.
Stars.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Can we at least agree that the STS-88 photos show a dropped thermal blanket, Arken?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Slow day in the chemtrail forum I see?

Sure is...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage

Object? What makes you think it is one object?

Maybe two... or more.

And... self-references posts have no value.

This video is 14 minutes long. How did you see it all, after only... three minutes... that I posted?

Prejudices? Preconceptions do not help to understand....

Phage getting first comment and "debunking" whatever is being discussed. Haven't seen that one before...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Hey Arken excuse my ignorance, but is this black night satellite still around?
If it is then surely it can be seen from Earth and we should have photo's and film of it?
Im not talking about the 5 or 6 photo's of a thermal blanket either

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thanks for the post Arken was cool to watch less than 15 mins which is also cool. It packs alot of info theory's and mystery in those few mins
it was well made imo lots of thought went into the editing. From what I gathered its not just 1 object the title may be a little misleading as there seems to be many objects the video refers to not just 1 so called black knight but many retro orbit satellites observed in many different orbits from 1954-mid 60's and a few polar orbit satellites. im sure a lot of these satellites are natural and man made and can be explained if inspected closer. Could there be an alien satellite in orbit? its possible, does this video prove it? not to me but does makes you wonder why all the cover ups? down playing and mis/dis info by our government over the years? why silence and ridicule astronomers or try to make them out to be nuts if they find something not easily explained? The drake equation is almost proof that aliens exist some where. Have they been monitoring us? maybe maybe not.

I do like your post Arken I also like ur unflappable belief in Aliens
the same can be said for Phages unflappable disbelief
the opposing sides make it more fun when doing research and reading threads

edit on 29-5-2014 by pez1975 because: punctuation

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pez1975

Thanks pez.

I do like your post Arken I also like ur unflappable belief in Aliens.

When in your personal experience you see the face and the embarrassed expression of competent and respected military pilots who, after a mission to intercept a strange object in the middle of the Tyrrhenian Sea, begin to stutter and to describe a Disk Shape Object, then begin to bring yourself some questions....

edit on 29-5-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
When the aliens learn how to use a possessive apostrophe, I'll take them seriously.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: phantomlord

a reply to: Phage

Object? What makes you think it is one object?

Maybe two... or more.

And... self-references posts have no value.

This video is 14 minutes long. How did you see it all, after only... three minutes... that I posted?

Prejudices? Preconceptions do not help to understand....

Phage getting first comment and "debunking" whatever is being discussed. Haven't seen that one before...

I'm with Phage. One does not have to consume an entire egg before determining that it is rotten...
Many threads on the "black night" all with the same wild supposition and speculation. I'm convinced there is nothing to this. How did I reach this decision? Evidence, or more specifically, the complete lack of any.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Over the years I have done a lot of research on this with all the information, and there is a lot!
But the bottom line to me is simple ...The U.S Government and NASA know a lot more than they are telling us.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Phage, just wanted to let you know I appreciate your skepticism. Your opinions are well backed with legitimate research and you approach every thread topic with an open mind. You are a skeptic of skeptics. like a double agent or something haha.

Back to the topic, sure there may be strange objects orbiting the Earth that regular people cannot explain, but nothing about that video was very earth-shattering. Sure the orbit is strange, but like someone mentioned before there could be military satellites orbiting in the same manner. There is technology on this planet that the common man does not know about, nor will we ever know about.

My opinion on ET life is that if a race of aliens had the capability to travel to our planet from distant galaxies, then why not take over control of us already? We are but simple minded, chest-pounding apes to them. We are actively destroying our planet while the majority of people are blinded by religious ignorance and false belief of a better life after this one.a reply to: Phage

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
Over the years I have done a lot of research on this with all the information, and there is a lot!
But the bottom line to me is simple ...The U.S Government and NASA know a lot more than they are telling us.

NASA did know a lot more about the STS 88 dropped thermal blanket, but told anybody who asked. UFO buffs rarely asked, and those that did, then chose not to tell their own target audience, seemingly relying on their time-tested gullibility.

How can you avoid accepting that the STS-88 images show exactly what NASA described, a dropped thermal blanket? Jerry Ross, the guy who dropped it, confirmed that. Where's the ambiguity?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join