It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Black Knight" UFO and the Alien satellite's the real story (2014).

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: freelance_zenarchist

The Grumman object was in retrograde orbit, inclination angle to the equator about 135 degrees.

nicap.org...

Huh? Inclination of 135º to the equator? How does that work?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

I've heard the cover-up story. It hasn't changed.

What cover up story? You mean the explanations of various things, like the polar orbiting Corona satellite?
Why would they change?

That's the fun thing about the Black Knight. You take several things that aren't really related to each other and throw them into one story. Add some distortions and lies, and you get a neat tale.

edit on 5/29/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
This sketch depict the first visual confirmation of the Black Knight

www.nicap.org...

And some other confirmations

MYSTERY SATELLITE TRACKED

The discovery that a mystery satellite was orbiting the earth was revealed May l9th by the Smithsonian Observatory at Cambridge, Mass., which controls a worldwide network of tracking stations. Extracts from the official statement follow:

"Satellite tracking stations around the world have been asked to help track an unsuspected, unpredicted bright satellite. The satellite was first spotted, on May 18, at Jupiter, Fla, The observatory is trying to get other sightings and an orbit. The satellite is about as bright as Echo One and can be seen early with the naked eye under right conditions."

At Haleakala, Hawati, Clifton Marsh, head of the local observatory, said Smithsonian officials also had alerted its network of high powered, telescopic cameras to spot and photograph the mystery satellite.

One unexplained factor was introduced by a Smithsonian spokesman who stated that they had "no reason yet to believe the satellite is anything new, because such orbiting mavericks are spotted with some regularity."

As this issue goes to press, the mystery satellite still has not been identified.
U.F.O. Investigator, Vol. 11, No. 1; July-August, 1961

AND...

Grumman Mystery Satellite
Aug. 25, 1960
Bethpage, New York

Updated: 28 Sept 2011
Fran Ridge:
August 25, 1960; Grumman Aviation; Bethpage, New York
The National Space Surveillance Control Center, Air Force command and control development division, attempted to work out an orbit for a strange object reported several times. But the scientists had only one solid observation to go on, ­ the photographing of the object by Grumman Aviation Engineering Corp. at Bethpage, N.Y. I remember reading our preliminary report in the NICAP U.F.O. Investigator back in 1961, and later seeing the article and a picture in LIFE or LOOK. This report has the Grumman report I was able to obtain a zerox copy of from Loy Pressley in June of 2002 which he had obtained a few years prior from Jan Aldrich. Mike Swords later provided the best image, a scanned version of Hynek's original *.

Joel Carpenter:
I have a copy of the Grumman satellite report, and I ran it by a guy who is a former CIA consultant on military satellite technology (Allen Thomson). He said that the data in the Grumman report don't add up to a real orbit, so he didn't know what to make of it. It seems that there was something fishy about the Grumman object, whatever it was.
Brad Sparks:
The Grumman object was in retrograde orbit, inclination angle to the equator about 135 degrees. It would not show up on the next expected orbits every time. Grumman put together a contract proposal to the AF to conduct an investigation. I have not found any satellites launched in an inclination of about 135 degs, not because it's physically impossible but wasteful as it goes against the earth's rotational boost into orbit. Best possibility of explanation is a Soviet Luna probe or upper stage that looped back around the earth but on the wrong side into retrograde orbit. But that would be extraordinarily lucky, extremely difficult to do even by design. Impossible to have been the Discoverer 5's polar orbiting Agena upper stage fired in the wrong direction or any polar orbiting Discoverer (CIA Corona). Flatout absolute physical impossibility total nonsense and hogwash. Cannot have enough propellant to go off at 45 degrees. You would have to have another Atlas or Thor first stage up there to do that.

AND...

September 2, 1960

MYSTERIOUS REDDISH OBJECT CIRCLING EARTH PHOTOGRAPHED

A mysterious reddish object circling the earth that presumedly left what appeared to be a large vapor trail over Sioux Falls has been photographed by a tracking camera of the Grumman Aviation Engineer Corp. at Bethpage, N.Y.

Grumman, The Associated Press reported, said the photograph was taken by a special tracking crew which has been on watch.

The strange object was reported as result of a news story in the Argus-Leader saying a vapor trail or what resembled a large beam of light in the atmosphere was reported over .Sioux Falls and later much of the nation.

There is no scientific explanation as yet for the object, which was reported traveling cast to west rather than on the west to east trajectory common to man-made satellites.

The object appears to be about a tenth the size of the Echo I balloon satellite and traveling about twice as fast.

The Adler Planetarium of Chicago is compiling data on the object and says it doesn't appear to be an artificial satellite or a meteor.

edit on 29-5-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

But I thought the Black Knight was on a polar orbit. What is being described is not a polar orbit. Except for the "inclination angle to the equator" part, it sounds like a retrograde 45º orbit. Except for the retrograde part, that's pretty typical. Retrograde is good for reconnaissance.An unknown satellite during the cold war. Imagine that.

See, take some unconnected things and wrap them up in the same story...

edit on 5/29/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But I thought the Black Knight was on a polar orbit. What is being described is not a polar orbit. Except for the "inclination angle to the equator" part, it sounds like a retrograde 45º orbit. Except for the retrograde part, that's pretty typical. An unknown satellite during the cold war. Imagine that.

See, take some unconnected things and wrap them up in the same story...

Except that my uncle does not have wheels, it could certainly be a cart for fruit.

Your "except" They are just enormous details. Don't worry...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Except that my uncle does not have wheels, it could certainly be a cart for fruit.
Exactly.
Why assume your uncle is a fruit cart since he doesn't have wheels? Why connect unrelated things?

+11 more 
posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Your "except" They are just enormous details. Don't worry... (3.0)

Seems that you not mean that your except, bringing down your assumptions and preconceptions.

But you said you already know all about the Black Knight? Really?

+18 more 
posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

And... self-references posts have no value.
Ok.
The claim that there were no polar orbiting satellites is false.

Discoverer 2 was a cylindrical satellite designed to gather spacecraft engineering data and to attempt ejection of an instrument package from orbit for recovery on Earth. The spacecraft was launched into a 239 km x 346 km polar orbit by a Thor-Agena A booster. The spacecraft was three-axis stabilized and was commanded from Earth. After 17 orbits, on 14 April 1959, a reentry vehicle was ejected.
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...
There were others after that, part of the Corona program.
The Black Knight is a fine tale. Combining a variety of distorted facts along with outright fiction.

FALSE!

First confirmed detection of the OBJECT in 1954

Not a fine tale: Fact.
Some Agencies want the fact first, then they can distort as they please.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: moemoe
aliens aren't real! and if u ever see one its a demon, strait up thats it, God created humans from dust angels from light and demons from smokeless fire. thers is no mention about aliens or another creation, true we see ufo unidentified flying objects, but its man made don't be fool my friends to believe in aliens is to deny god,

And to believe the nonsense you just spouted is just to deny common sense!

The probability of extraterrestrial life is so statistically likely that it's almost a fact, the probability that god exists is not so probable. Thank you for polluting a thread with off topic comments...

I have been fascinated by the Dark Knight theory for years, in fact i think it was researching that which brought me to ATS all those years ago. The more I read into it, the more it seems to be based on fact but with a lot of arms and legs added by other people...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

But I thought the Black Knight was on a polar orbit. What is being described is not a polar orbit. Except for the "inclination angle to the equator" part, it sounds like a retrograde 45º orbit.

Wasn't one of the weird aspects of the satellite supposed to be that it could randomly disapear and reapear in a different orbit. This is mentioned in Gazrok's brilliant thread:

Perhaps the most telling detail though, is that the satellite does not behave as normal satellites. Even early on, astronomers would note that they'd see it for a time, then it would be gone...only to return later, and even in a different orbit.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

aliens aren't real! and if u ever see one its a demon, strait up thats it, God created humans from dust angels from light and demons from smokeless fire. thers is no mention about aliens or another creation, true we see ufo unidentified flying objects, but its man made don't be fool my friends to believe in aliens is to deny god,

Isn't God the creator of worlds? Yep.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: moemoe

Demon did you say? Aliens aren't real! What on earth is a demon if it isn't alien to this planet or something that simply lives in your mind., How often do you walk down the street and meet a demon - you have never met on e in your life - what you have been is brainwashed into believing, doesn't exist in reality. I am also tempted to ask if God used a smokeless fuel to produce, as you say, demons from smokeless fire.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

i hear peoples voices in my head!

Did you see Bruce Willis too?

Arken, again good find brother!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: moemoe

Demon did you say? Aliens aren't real! What on earth is a demon if it isn't alien to this planet or something that simply lives in your mind., How often do you walk down the street and meet a demon - you have never met on e in your life - what you have been is brainwashed into believing, doesn't exist in reality. I am also tempted to ask if God used a smokeless fuel to produce, as you say, demons from smokeless fire.

Demons aren't real either, lets not make this debate about beliefs, we need facts!
edit on 29-5-2014 by skyblueworld because: EDIT~: quoted wrong person, sorry. The person intended will get the message.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Finding out that we are still unable to find M370 with all our radar and other technological know-how I am wondering how we can be sure of what is floating around our planet and who put it there.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Finding out that we are still unable to find M370 with all our radar and other technological know-how I am wondering how we can be sure of what is floating around our planet and who put it there.

It's not that we can't find it, because someone knows. It's what we're not being told of which we should be wondering.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

This is a great question Shiloh7.

We "officially" are unable to find MH370, because it is something that goes far beyond our wildest speculations.
The military knows what exactly happened to that Flight and hundreds of passengers, but that Event is something that may destabilize our civilization.

We surely have the technology (like NORAD, NRO and other installations on the ground and space) to track even a small particles of few centimeters floating in our space and atmosphere but no one without the right clearances can know the truth.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Personally, i believe it's either a well planned 'conspiracy' to create something out of nothing, or,
holographic technology to create a scenario which does not exist. People for the most part are
sheep/followers. Human beings have a very good track record for believing things that seem, might
i say 'out of this world.' And honestly However much fun it is to make believe,we've never seen 'alien
beings' or have realistic accounts of physical contact 'within the Public as a whole' thereof, therefore
i cannot say i believe any of it.
Then again, i don't believe anything here is 'real' at all. But please carry on it's quite fascinating to
watch it all unfold.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Not true. They can't find it. No one knows where it is and is not telling. In no scenario does that make any sense.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
And no to the aliens took it either. All this proves is how big and deep the ocean is. It's out there somewhere. We'll find it but it could take years. a reply to: Arken

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join