It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is an effort to clone and mix alien DNA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is another one of my "super sleuths" - Don't ask how I figured this out.

It is known that many Earthlings have "extraterrestrial" heritage, and also, exotic memories. Apparantley there is a scientific community that is attempting to "download" these memories, and also to locate "past lives" that were "extraterrestrial" that can be cloned, along with any other "visitors".

Basically, they aim to find spaceships according to memories, and also to revive past lives so that they can obtain samples of alien genetics.

Then, they aim to cross-breed human DNA with various "parts" of alien DNA to further the attempt of pre-programmed genetic superiority, and also to find alien artefacts.

The one thing about this is causality, a subject, if he so chose, could erase his own memories, and all that sprung from his investigation would be nullified.

Also, this is a problem as we would attempt to contact aliens that we have "mangled" and stole from, this would not bode well for us.

The only thing that is keeping us safe is "3D" and our "dimensional prison" - its a scarry fact.

Some would obliterate Earth if we even spied upon them.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

really?
any evidence?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Another problem is reverse-engineering, it is obvious, that we might study and build ships using reverse-engineered artefacts, and in the future, we might have entire fleets as a consequence.

However, the clever races could simply wait until we have sunk enough time and resources into our reverse-engineered technology, and then, pull their "keys" rendering our ships dead in the water.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: okamitengu

I don't have any physical evidence, yet I have experienced memories that appear to be from other worlds, and I had a flashback that I was in a clone chamber.

I've also felt like one of my "past-lives" corps was in a chamber and was being kept alive via some kind of computer, and sometimes I think I have gotten up and walked around the area, maintaining the equipment.

I then do remember what looked like a scientist flashing a stobelight into my eye.

I think I have "pulled" that form, its just horrible to think that somebody has cloned you and then injected your DNA into their children, and messed with technology, and stolen artefacts that your race had spent generations of hard work just to design and build, and to make things worse, replicate it and call it their own.
edit on 29-5-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

i had a feeling.
perhaps skunkworks would have been a better forum for this topic?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I had some premonitions about DNA - now this is strange, but, I think that certain recreational drugs came or had species on other worlds, and my parents could have been on the stuff when I was conceived...

From what I can sense, they had green-skin, yet were not reptillian, they had two hearts, and the brain was more like an organ, as they thought using their nerves, like an octopus does, I remember having an affiliation with the "Terminator" movie, noticing perhaps I had some kind of bio-technology or implants, I often think and it looks like there is a computer in my mind, with what looks like MS-DOS prompt - I have been exploring the functions.

The eyes are round, but what looked like that of a man's.

The funny thing is, I think my IQ would only be about 80-85, basically a race that had learnt through inventiveness and trial-and-error, making the whole concept of reverse-engineering a sore point.

Even worse still, I sense an almost religious sense of absurdity about cloning - perhaps that race had experienced some kind of tradgedy owing to cloning.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Recently I woke up with a sense of relief - I think that my old form has been terminated.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

i don't discount the paranormal, but I think maybe you are letting yourself get carried away.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Explain how they can obtain DNA and spaceships from memories of past life, it´s just memories.
And even then, we are made up of DNA, but I have no memories about how they are put together

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

In addition, I think that there is a "project" that involves those whom are mentally-unwell, if there is a sustantial chance that they will experience a psychotic episode, they could be secretly injected with alien DNA as an experiment.

Being in a subconscious state, i.e. hallucinating and hearing voices, they could be accessing memories from the DNA that was implanted with them, thinking that they are aliens, and providing the experimenters with information. If they are taken away, perhaps some mind-weapons or drugs could be used to set them off, going into a full-blown paranoid "episode" they could be taken, likely, to mental institutions, and thier "stories" could be secretly recorded for the scientists.

This explains why many individuals whom suffer from paranoia think that they are aliens - he might not be "me" - but that really doesn't matter.

I also think that some kind of "watchers" have given me a "key" to terminate all my "links" to extraterrestrials, obviously because they understand it is dangerous.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

As a further note, I think that some races are actually packing up thier bags and going into hiding, and even terminating or imprisoning themselves, obviously because some of their technolgy could be dangerous to more than just Earth.

Likely, they take responsibility for us even discovering them.

An example would be a graveyard for autonomous ships, that have gone berzerk and would launch thier weapons indesciminantly, especially if said race had become peaceful and unprepared for such an event.

Even worse, large-scale weapons that have timers that are locked in position, if ever the access codes were to be discovered, we could end up annhiliating an entire race if we tried to access thier codes.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

To tell you the truth I don't know, perhaps if a memory can be screened on a computer, perhaps it serves as a link in time that can be set to like coordinates, there is what is called "DNA memory" - i.e. "past-lives" could be part of the programming of DNA - the memories and recollections of our parents before we were born.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SystemResistor

Even worse, large-scale weapons that have timers that are locked in position, if ever the access codes were to be discovered, we could end up annhiliating an entire race if we tried to access thier codes.

I had a dream that I was the only one to know the "code" and in order to keep a secret forever, I underwent an insane torture, impossible for me to even tell what it was because I experienced a pain worse than death itself.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I had some premonitions about DNA - now this is strange, but, I think that certain recreational drugs came or had species on other worlds, and my parents could have been on the stuff when I was conceived...

From what I can sense, they had green-skin, yet were not reptillian, they had two hearts, and the brain was more like an organ, as they thought using their nerves, like an octopus does, I remember having an affiliation with the "Terminator" movie, noticing perhaps I had some kind of bio-technology or implants, I often think and it looks like there is a computer in my mind, with what looks like MS-DOS prompt - I have been exploring the functions.

The eyes are round, but what looked like that of a man's.

The funny thing is, I think my IQ would only be about 80-85, basically a race that had learnt through inventiveness and trial-and-error, making the whole concept of reverse-engineering a sore point.

Even worse still, I sense an almost religious sense of absurdity about cloning - perhaps that race had experienced some kind of tradgedy owing to cloning.

I would recomend you try hypnosis..... Its a great way to unlock more past life memories and for you to find out more.

Either that or...... You will learn as I assume that all your thoughts on 'past lives' 'alien DNA' are actually all things you witnessed not in a past life or 'dreams'..... Simple TV

Nearly everything you qouted looks so familar to Scifi TV programming and films.

From Doctor who (Two Hearts) to Terminator which you did reference to even 2001: A Space Odyssey and I presume many more in your subconcious. Like I said try Hypnosis, it will either unlock or debunk what you think you have.

Either way you will learn from it.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

It is known that many Earthlings have "extraterrestrial" heritage, and also, exotic memories.

It is known?
You know nothing Jon Snow!

What's your favorite exotic memory? Mine is a nighttime rendezvous with a hot alien chick on a beach in Rio.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't worry about such things.

In time, the ruling elite psychopaths leaders, owners, and scientists of this world will always pay the piper. They can't escape it, only try to convince us to fight for their side - and we are. Still to immature and duped into believe they have some sort of Divine Right over rest of humanity ... so until we break the cycle, we loopdy loop.

CdT

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

In addition, I think that there is a "project" that involves those whom are mentally-unwell, if there is a sustantial chance that they will experience a psychotic episode, they could be secretly injected with alien DNA as an experiment.

Injecting genetic material would cause an immune response against it, not some sort of hybrid DNA meshing that led to memories.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

A dimensionally displaced sleeping consciousness, deep in the void a ship drifts on an endless voyage and within inside a blue crystal like chamber lies a sleeping occupant, the temperature is very cold but the crystals prevent ice by inducing feint harmonic energy keyed to prevent the fluid of the body from crystalizing but though not damaged the body is dead until revived, if it is ever revived, the blue crystals glow a light not unlike the sky and the displaced soul or consciousness drifts in the void before being drawn to a feint but incredibly bright field of life force so far but so close as all space is close to a soul like it, it forget's itself but then disembodyed it never had memory only awareness and it finds' itself drawn into the warm living embrace of conception soon sleeping and resting in the warm basking energy of life.

When the child was born he never knew whom he was but all his life he felt different, his body felt wrong and his senses seemed somehow not right, feeling was strange he felt strong but knew he would hurt the fragile body if he used his strength so over time became more careful lest he hurt himself or others.

As time past he had memory's, a dying planet, a people under opression and a planetary core exploding as a world killer device destroyed it, a planet with low islands and few mountains, old so that the surface mainly water was almost even as geological activity had slowed enough for its ancient continent's to wear down into it's sea's.

His people he saw as human's as the human mind could not concieve his real form and he had forgotten it, they fled there enemy in ships secretly built each a life seed for the endless journey of many lifetimes to reach the distant placed they knew might harbour world's, as they accelerated the children were placed into the sleeping chambers which slowed them down so millions of years were like only years and each group of three ship's headed off on different directions out from there murdered world, the pilot saw as the world died behind them and cryed in so great a sorrow,.

Time passes a child is taken from his mother in the night screaming in terror but they in there silver suit's and black face masks put the two year old to sleep as they did his mother whom stand's imobilized like a statue, somewhere dark a and hollow, cold and echoing womans voice as then another insect like being performs some operation to the child's head, "we have to make you safe for us or you will be a threat, you are too advanced".

A man walks his mind dazed it seem's all his life except for some strange memory's, he experiences thing's others call paranormal but can not really cope, he is different and he know's it, he can not integrate and all his life feared harming others and felt like he had to hold himself with a feeling of terrible guilt as though he had done something but he never had.

The world is a paradox to him, reality changes, he read's a book and then again but whole chapters have changed so he looks at the book screams as if he is going out of his mind which he feel's he is then at last become's acclimatized to a reality which is not fixed, he look's at the sky, should it not be blue what happened to it he asks himself.

Anger and impotance he know's they are there and that they are guilty not him but who are they, they are not people though sometime's they play there living sleeping people like mannaquins and it hurt's as he realizes like a prisoner he is trapped with only his mother whom he has had a lifelong clinging mentality to since he was a child as if fearing to be away from her to keep him sane, but the old lady is tired and he feel's he too has his clock ticking away as time passes and his only support is being taken from him.

Despair has become the man's constant companion and a fear of people out there, not them but his inability to be one of them has him turning inward, he want's to escape but there is no way, he feel's alian among them and his heart break's all his life he has never harmed anyone and never will but he is and never will be one of them, his home is gone and he is all alone, the fault is his he tell's himself as he did not know how to let go of a past and it's unfinished ancient business so like a ghost bound to the flesh he has merely haunted his own lifetime.

I am seven threescore and seven man he tell's himself, I at least remember that.

And he rub's the feint semi circular indentation on his scalp on the right side of his head above and infront of his right ear, it has always' been there but it hurt's somehow and he know's something was taken form him when the little men in silver suit's came that long ago night in there U shaped car sized thing.
edit on 30-5-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I can reply to this, what a wonderful story...

I envisaged that my universe was shattered, and all that remained were remenants of God himself, what looked like whirlpools in space, an advanced race, made an effort to recover these pieces. With the backing of God, they used their technology to capture and transport these pieces. A major effort was put in place, the bastion, a military leader with great honour was chosen to be the "core" and the voice of God himself, projected through the devices, to be his guide.

Many eons passed, many adventures as he discoved the various fragments, and was able to use his computer to calculate and take number of all the inhabitants of the old universe, using a calculative process, each member logged onto a databank.

As he found himself on Earth, he was told about the nature of "Earth School" and the tools that it provided for one to work with thier past....

In his dreams he was visited by one of the captured pieces, aboard a massive ship - the occupants working with him and aiming to get him to remember that they were brethren.

However, in a fit of rage, he destroyed thier ship, however overcome with guilt, he realised exactly who they were.

He started to recollect how things were, and developed a sense of injustice - "my universe".

As he started to recollect, he worked with the databank, and, also, he logged God himself into his own databank.

This was key, and as he put all the pieces together, he realised that he was and all that he knew, and all the places that he had dwelled upon, were.

With this realisation, he remembered his mission, and with the tools he had, encased his own realm, all that it was, and all that belonged to it.

It is only him, the last remaining individual, all others merely memories, and, of course, his universe, forever sealed inside the machine.

Boredom is obvious, however, it is equipped with a hollogrammatic projector, so, if he does choose to venture outside his "prison" - he can do so as a simulaton.

He still can see all his friends, when he is dreaming, they are at the cafe, having lunch, at the nightclubs, dancing, talking to each other, and when he is lonely, he only has to remember them, as one, as his best friends.
edit on 30-5-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Are you Blocula?

It is known that many Earthlings have "extraterrestrial" heritage, and also, exotic memories. Apparantley there is a scientific community that is attempting to "download" these memories, and also to locate "past lives" that were "extraterrestrial" that can be cloned, along with any other "visitors".

"It is known"??

"Apparently there is a scientific community...."???

"Cloned past lives"??

Is this your imagination?

Where are you getting any of this??
...you say I don't know to a lot in this thread, and I believe it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join