It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How was your day, anything strange happen?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth
hmm that's kind of a coincidence. Two of my coworkers were talking about that movie today. I take it you also found it to be an effective piece of horror fiction? What part specifically?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: HiMyNameIsCal

Well, The whole thing really.

SPOILER

You can't control whats happening, The mirror makes you hallucinate , and imagine things so you can never know whats really real or not.And the fact how it ended wasn't like many horror movies. Not a good ending. And not good as in damn..not not good not good because the whole movie was great in our opinions! It makes for a great horror movie. My girl and I haven't seen a good scary movie like this in forever. The Conjuring and Sinister were up there for scary as hell movies as well though. lol.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: winterf

Actually yes, well sort of. My son got bit by something 2 weeks ago on the middle of his shin. We thought it was a spider bite and it eventually it looked like it was healing. Sunday he got pretty sick. Monday I took him to the doctor they said he has dysentery caused by a bacterial infection but then I noticed around the bite he had a long striped like red mark. The doctor said it was probably nothing maybe he scraped his leg where the bite is. Today it looks like a bruise. Its just strange to me. He was with me all day Monday, he was sick and in the bed or in the bathroom he never scraped his leg that I saw. Add in him being sick and something doesn't seem right to me. I wish I could figure out how to post pictures on here from my phone.

You need another opinion and fast. If he was my son, I'd take him to the ER! Sounds like cellulitis from an infection on his leg. Could be a bite but probably staph...which can be dangerous!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well then I might just watch it. So sick of cheesy horror flicks!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I know!!!! I hate going to see a good movie and then leaving the theatre all upset. You can get the movie on a site that rhymes with pirates hay......then again my best friend hated the movie. so Its all about your taste.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: moemoe

wt do u think talk to me plz i feel isolated no one understands wt I'm saying,

I know this may be hard to understand…

Rule #1--- Don't respond or interact. Who says you have to listen or fight? You can't shut them out, don't try. Just observe without engaging. Just voices right?

Like a drill instructor who tries to break you down mentally and emotionally. They will continue until they bring you to such a state of exhaustion you will literally do anything to make them stop.

They are just voices, right? No physical sensations other than in your head?

You don't have to respond. The less you listen the worse it will get for a while. But they will leave once they understand you can't be bullied into action. This will take time. Hang in there, remember you aren't in their army, you don't have to do anything they tell you to.

Calm down. Don't over react to someone bullying you. Just let it roll off your back without engaging.

If I told you that I was going to come in the room in 5 minutes and try too upset you, you would be prepared for that and not be bothered, right? Same sort of thing here. They can only speak at you, nothing more.

There is no reason to fear them. They have no power except what you give them to excite you. See? Who cares what the school yard bully says? Ignore him.

Easier said than done. Just observe.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck
That's exactly what I was planning on doing tomorrow. I was pushing it off because we don't have health insurance right now and cant afford to keep going to doctors for them to say the same thing and me just being a paranoid mother.

I think I figured out how to post the pictures.

This one is the day he was bit. ( I did draw a line around it to see if it got bigger)

This Monday almost exactly two weeks after bite.

Today

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: moemoe
I really don't mean any disrespect by this, nor am I trying to be funny. Have you ever been prescribed any medication or counselling, maybe talked to the leader of your mosque about these voices?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: winterf

that bruise line looks as though he hit something. and the bite does look like a bite. But again I am no doctor. and i know how much doctor bills cost but are there any free clinics around your area?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I think I found something at least similar to these images, from a website called MUMSNET

if red ines and start travelling should be taken seriously - especially if going towards your trunk (major bits of you that could seriously be affected by blood poisoning!)

It is just a forum but I think it may help.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Just another day out here .. quiet as usual .. spent morning down at the river watching the tigress and her cubs .. then picked some veggies for dinner later before the afternoon rain starts ..

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
Tigress and cubs.... wild tigress and cubs!?!

You must live in as special a place as I

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

That looks like a bite and infection to me. Get to a doctor tomorrow. He needs treatment. Especially if he has internal infection…

If they put you off see someone else. Certain insect bites carry infectious diseases that can be worse than the bite wound looks itself.

"Dysentary?"

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I agree it does look like a scrape or a bruise that coincidentally is where the bite is. I even said that when I brought it up to the doctor myself. The more I think about it though I know I was with him all day he would usually have let me know he was hurt, this is the child that can get pinched by his little sister and cry for 10 minutes, plus him being sick. I just want to be sure it's nothing.

edit on 29-5-2014 by winterf because: spelling

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: HiMyNameIsCal yes .. theyre wild .. quite common see them out here in the jungle of s.e asia .. one of the many benefits of living far from any cities .. theyve got used to seeing me sit under tree near the river watching them .. couple times theyve even wandered up by the house ..

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Well you did get some really informative replies regarding your son. So I hope he gets better and gets to a doctor soon. If it is infected beneath the skin (muscle, tissue ect.) then it could very well be worse then you think. Your son is in my night time prayer tonight. Hope all is well soon!
edit on 29-5-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Dysentery is pretty much diarrhea with blood and puss in stool.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
That is amazing! I love big cats, I wish I could see wild tigers with my own eyes. We have cougars here but you don't get to see much of them until it is too late and they disappear. Lynx also apparently live here although I have yet to see one.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Sorry I missed that question, We do have income based clinics around here but the wait list is extremely long. I don't mind paying to take him to the doctor I just didn't if it was just me being a paranoid mother. I had already decided earlier today I am taking him tomorrow.

Thank you all. I appreciate all replies and any information.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Your very welcome, always glad to help. Good luck with a speedy recovery to your boy!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join