It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Obama got his way. . .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: blindlyzack
I'd like to know what you all consider freedom and how you would prefer things to be.

Not up to me.

Your answer would be based on your own definition of freedom.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I can see that you were not here in ATS when the bashing was none stop during the Bush administration, I see why you may feel that is so unfair that now the man of the day and on the spot light on bashing is Obama.

Actually nothing new.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl
a reply to: beezzer

So you won't answer my question? If there is a list of laws he wants to enact, surely you could name some?

PS: Contrary to what I am sure you think, I do not like Obama. I simply want to know what all these evil laws he will dump on America are.

I leave that up to you.

What you think he would enact, what you think he would apply.

What is your definition of freedom?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am positive we would wake up with less freedoms. Hell, it would probably be the jackboots knocking on your door that woke you up.

That said, I dont know that theres been a president in my lifetime that I dont feel the exact same way about.

All cogs of a corrupt machine.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

If a republican gets elected, and I haven't been banned yet (
) many might be shocked at my insistent questions, criticisms of the president.

But we'll just have to wait on that.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

It's your thread. You clearly said "Obama got to enact every law, every wish that he desired for America" yet you refuse to define what these are. I know you and your posting style, and sometimes I agree with you. I do not agree with a blatantly obvious partisan attack in this thread. You are a good debater, but here you are failing. What laws are you sure Obama would enact?

I read about the Obama Doctrine (well the wikipedia page) and I truly and honestly see nothing different from the last 3 presidents (yes, D and R).

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl

While congress is the one that passes laws and the president sign them, lets thank the founding fathers for the checks and balances, But Obama has done his fair share of executive decisions, 923 as a matter of fact and here is 19 pages of it.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Lol where did i attack you, so your saying that every post on obama you made is based on rational thought, you never got emotional, its ok to hate people,'i personally dispise most people, and i love it,'i dont hide from it its who i am.

I remember telling you how id like to enjoy a chat with you to share more than drive by posts.

Obama is just the new american pupet, i just find that people give him more props than they should.

Have a rum and coke on me beez

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl

I think youre missing his point. He is askingfor answers from your own point of view. What do YOU think he would do.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl

It's your thread. You clearly said "Obama got to enact every law, every wish that he desired for America" yet you refuse to define what these are. I know you and your posting style, and sometimes I agree with you. I do not agree with a blatantly obvious partisan attack in this thread. You are a good debater, but here you are failing. What laws are you sure Obama would enact?

I read about the Obama Doctrine (well the wikipedia page) and I truly and honestly see nothing different from the last 3 presidents (yes, D and R).

I cannot define your own definition of freedom, therefore I leave this open to your own interpretation.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Why cant you guys just admit you hate the man and is agenda, no problem there you guys have free speech.

And if you dont hate him why go in nearly every thread that starts with obama and bash him non stop,its comical to pretend its only is policies you dislike.

I will admit that I really dislike him and hate his agenda. Why? I don't know the man personally, but I despise his shiite eating grin when he stands up day after day and lies to the people who put him in office. Whether he is making the decisions or not, it makes no difference to me. No upstanding man would do that and that is reason enough for me to dislike him.

A list of lies he has told before I am asked...

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.
I will close Gitmo.
Your healthcare premium will cost as little as your cable bill.
This is the most transparent administration in history.
I cut spending by over a trillion dollars in January 2011.
Today, I’m pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office.
Fast and Furious started during Bush Administration.

I could go on. I dislike liars in my own life. Why would I like/respect one that is the most powerful leader in the free world?

Yes. I know other people lied in office. Yes... I disliked them as well.

Don't take a job that involves pissing on people only to turn around and try to convince them it's raining if you don't like the disapproval. Not everyone is going to lap it up that readily.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Make it a martini or a good single malt and it's a deal.

Not big on rum. . .

But I leave this up to your own interpretation as to what freedom is.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I give you the same reply Beeze as I did from the above thread in your OP...

As freely as you've expressed your less than stellar opinion of him...you wouldn't wake up at all, under that pile of drone rubble...

Nor would I ...

Des

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Sadly we already have lost many of our freedoms in the name of "national security" and the NSA surveillance on American citizens, something that when Snowden exposed the government on this issue to warn the American people, Obama played dumb and stupid, but guess what outraged he was not and neither has done a darn thing to restore Americans Freedoms of privacy.

When it comes to free speech that is only in the eye of the beholder and the beholder is the government itself.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If Obama got his way??

Amnesty - million more illegals crossing the border on welfare and food stamps.
Criminals crawling all over the streets.
Guns outlawed.
NSA and DHS will rule America.
Autocracy w/ only Marxists running the government.
The elimination of wealth unless u r an insider, u will be exempt.
Destruction of the middle class.
There would only be the wealthy political Democrat class and the rest would be poor.
Everything would be outsourced to other countries because Democrats hate capitalism in America.
The decline of America to the USSR levels.
Massive inflation.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Actually everything you have posted in your list is already on going, perhaps at a slow pace, but never less on going as we speak and getting worst by the minute.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Too bad he won't get his way.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Too bad he won't get his way.

Anything to add to that or are you just showing your true colors?

Second line.....

Edit: I must clarify that by mentioning "color" in no way did I mean to offend anyone on the PC...Progressive Agenda or insinuate in any manner that I am a racist!

"True Colors" is a reference to a person speaking out in a manner that they are actually letting everyone know how they feel!

Sucks I have to say that!
edit on 28-5-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Do you really think Obama is in control of this off the track train wreck?

It doesn't take a genuis to see George W. and Cheny left us with a long history, starting with Regan and senior Bush, one of the first CIA chiefs who was elected as a President, crossed the intelligence (pun intended here) line into politics, on the back of an Alzheimer's Reagan, acquiescing, supposedly, to Iran/Contra, a time in our history which should be studied, IMHO, for what it means for our future and what it meant in the past…..

So then, comes Bush, Jr. and Cheny, arguably at the helm, a former CEO of Haliburton, who happened to get major constructon contracts after Hurricane Katrina while all authorities were seemingly absent in terms of help……while children died on the streets of dehydration and the press, with water bottles, filmed and reported it.

I don't portray a very popular line, here, but it is what it is…and was…..

So, you gonna slay Obama for what he inherited? I am not defending him. God knows, I participate rarely in any political discussion because I find it to be a bait and switch issue, generally…..but I'm weak, tonight,I guess.
It isn't really about Obama,from what I've described, is it?
Thanks
Tetra

SM2

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

yes it does suck, I think people need to stop being such whiney little children about being offended.
Usually it is just a sad, lonely pathetic wretch crying out for attention and has nothing to do with being offended at all
"wah I was told I am special , why would you not treat me as such? I am gonna tell my mommy on you, want to see my participation trophy? "

As far as the OP, well with what he has done, we have allready lost freedoms, so I would imagine had he the chance to really do everything he wanted to, we would be one step away from the old soviet union.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join