It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Obama got his way. . .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
In this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I asked a question.

Before I get to it, let me preface it a bit.

Many have accused me and others of being "Obama haters".

Personally, I don't hate him. I don't know him. Neither does anyone else on these forum boards.

We just disagree with his policies. I consider him a progressive. Someone who dislikes The Bill of Rights and US Constitution because it impedes his true goals.

So now to my question. . . . .

If I went to sleep tonight, and over night, Obama got to enact every law, every wish that he desired for America, would I wake up;

Just as free as I was?
Freer than I was?
Or would I wake up with less freedoms?

I humbly offer this to you all. I only ask that you please provide support for your answers.

As always, you are free to read, respond, reply, ignore this thread or as an alternative, shave gang signs into neighborhood pets.

Nothing but love,

beez

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I think I would wake up feeling as if I've just been screwed.

But honestly, I believe that less freedom would be the result. Oh...and higher taxes.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You could sleep in.

The mail doesn't run until 2:30.

+1 more 
posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Beez,

If he got everything he wished for, you would never wake up. Neither would I.

Regards from Seoul,
Snarl

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

As stated in the posted above thread that this originated from. .

Obama would never use a drone to attack an American citi-. . . . wait, what?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think there would be a limited "wake up".

Something like sleep paralysis !!

The microwaves will do his bidding.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I'd love to hear this topic addressed on one of the ATS Live broadcasts. Good one ... Hell yeah!!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

From Jan '09 to Jan'11 he had total control of government and all he managed was a failed stymulas bill...doubling our debt.

No "do-overs" - Tea Party 2010
No "do-overs" - Beezer 2014

edit on 28-5-2014 by Granite because: sp

edit on 28-5-2014 by Granite because: sp

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Obama got to enact every law, every wish that he desired for America

Is there a list of these things? A real list, not the usual partisan crap.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Why cant you guys just admit you hate the man and is agenda, no problem there you guys have free speech.

And if you dont hate him why go in nearly every thread that starts with obama and bash him non stop,its comical to pretend its only is policies you dislike.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Beezzer I thought you knew the game of politics by now already, for as long as I have been in ATS and posting in the political forum, the pin the tail on the hating game has been going around.

I still remember as it was yesterday when it was Bush posting threads the ones that will instigate the Bush haters nickname.

This is what goes on back and forward, after all when I was bashing and criticizing Bush back in his regime years I made quite many foes, but now some of those people that are around love what I have to say about Obama.

The irony, wait when the next president comes around and do not perform to my expectations, I am sure that many that now counts me as a friend will be no more.

You can not keep friends when politics and religion are the topics of the day.

edit on 28-5-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Why cant you guys just admit you hate the man and is agenda, no problem there you guys have free speech.

And if you dont hate him why go in nearly every thread that starts with obama and bash him non stop,its comical to pretend its only is policies you dislike.

Because I really Don't hate him. How can you hate somebody you've never met.

The guy is patently unqualified to be the President of the United States. If he had any honor, he would resign. Thing is, his ego won't allow that.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You would wake up and soon find out your not in Kansas !

Click your heels because that detention camp train ! Is on its way!

Unless of course you take a chip and become a slave ..

Just saying....

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Let's face the music Beezer.

Obama has done exactly what was set up for him to do from Jimmy Carter and beyond. It was the Tri-Lateral Commission that propped Carter up as their failed experiment and YES it failed! But they have not given up since then!

Did you not see Chuck Hagel's recent speech where he mentioned the World Order being built?

The elite have a plan. For them to make that plan work, they first need to take away the sovereignty of EVERY country in the world. Look at the UK and how the people voted against the globalists by voting in UKIP! I am happy for them that they are waking up, but will it make a difference? Money IS POWER to these lunatics!

Why do you think gun control is on the Progressive AGENDA?

I don't hate Obama either! I actually feel sorry for him that he is such a pathetic human being as his predecessors, that he is so week and hungry for power and wealth that he is willing to sell out his fellow country men/women for a piece of the poison pie the elitist are chasing.

Call me a "nutter" if you wish, but as far as I can see the writing is on the wall........

link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl

Obama got to enact every law, every wish that he desired for America

Is there a list of these things? A real list, not the usual partisan crap.

The Obama Doctrine, whatever he wanted.

I'll leave it for you to decide.

link   
I will answer it the same way I answered it in that thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You and I both know the answer to that Beez. You would not only wake up with less freedoms, I would hazard a guess that you would wake up wondering if you were still in America at all. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I stood by it then, and I stand by it now.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'd like to know what you all consider freedom and how you would prefer things to be.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

So you won't answer my question? If there is a list of laws he wants to enact, surely you could name some?

PS: Contrary to what I am sure you think, I do not like Obama. I simply want to know what all these evil laws he will dump on America are.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Simply answer the question then.

Convince me.

I offered my opinion and answered the question, you (on the other hand) just attacked me.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

And to think that the new "World order" has been around since Bush Senior first made references to it.

That should make anybody wonder if political parties means anything at all, because let face it, both parties are as incompetent as they are corrupted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join