It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign Born Presidents in the USA aa first step to NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'm half Native American and I'm not much for having foreign born presidents either.......something about it just doesn't ring right to me...but if presented with good sound reasoning as to why they should be, I could change my mind.

[edit on 12/5/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It's simply not about race and nationality anymore, Good leadership should not be restricted to a birth place but the leadership itself.

Simple as that.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The 36th or 37th ammendment prevents any foreigner from becoming president. Arnold Schwarzenegger has lobbyists try to get rid of it but unsuccessfully. Anyway, the nwo doesn't require a foreigner to be president, it requires a globalist to be president which is what we've had for forty years.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by newkids123
It's simply not about race and nationality anymore, Good leadership should not be restricted to a birth place but the leadership itself.

Simple as that.

Are they teaching you that in school? The concept of a person from another country becoming a president anywhere in the world is absurd. Congratulations on your indoctrinations into being a citizen of the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join