It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Barack Obama "Let them eat cake" Moment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: crazyewok
Guess its slow pickings on ATS for the daily bash Obama thread.
Guess we got to resort to rumors and unsubstantiated comments.

While we are at it.

Obama said "he is a NAZI, commie robot lizard alien that's out for everyone brains due to his secret zombie fetish."

Liar.

He said he was a "GAY, Nazi, commie, robot, lizard, alien".

Plus he's a dookie-head.

don't forget he is a Muslim terrorist and a Zionist jew too!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

IDK...they may call you an icingist if you were to choose that one...the MSM would have a field day...

Des

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: Destinyone

I lol'd when I wtote it.

Now I'm waiting to get yelled at for calling it "Obamacake"... It's called the "affordable cake act"..*said in a whiny voice.

And naturally they will have exemptions and guarantees too !!

If you qualify, you can get MediCake.

And the government will of course bail out any company providers that over extend the Cake Loss Ratio....

Twinkies will keep coming despite bankruptcy

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If you like your cake, you can keep your cake..... Period!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

remember. . . . "You didn't bake that."

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I'll post the recipe for the Branghazi in the Food Forum later. They come with an IRS exemption.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Guess its slow pickings on ATS for the daily bash Obama thread.
Guess we got to resort to rumors and unsubstantiated comments.

It's just slow in general. Even on ATS! Not much going on with the end of the world, pretty much all alien pics/vids have been debunked. Underground facilities with aliens? Forget it. The rigged USA elections have been over for a while. WWIII still hasn't started. *yawn* It's been very very boring lately. So really, all we have left are unsubstantiated comments and rumors, then again we get this everyday no matter what.

While we are at it.

Obama said "he is a NAZI, commie robot lizard alien that's out for everyone brains due to his secret zombie fetish."

Except those aren't all that important besides maybe the NAZI part. The important thing to note is that he's clueless on virtually everything his admin is up to (according to him), and I mean EVERYTHING. Oh, and he's a liar. A clueless liar who plays way too much golf and takes too many vacations.
edit on 28-5-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Exactly Wookiup...

He is the most clueless President in my very old lifetime.

Des

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I heard he found out just last week on CNN that he was elected a second time. That could explain a lot..

Ten bucks says he finds out that he actually did say "let them eat cake" while watching himself say it on the nightly news.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
may i have more cake please???

HEY, HE TOOK MORE cake!!!!!!!

get him!!!!!!!!!!

and the laughs keep comming,,

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Bezzer wins!

I planted extra carrots for ya!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

"Obamacake " brought to you by the Pillbury POTUS Boy.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Let them 'eat cake' ?

It is well established that IS what he thinks when it comes to anyone standing in the way of his agenda.

TRUTH.

edit on 28-5-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hmmmm,

I heard he said "If you like your cake, you can keep your cake!"

Guilty!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Hmmmm,

Guilty!

Yeah...but then he had to cut out our cake, to send it to all the third world countries lacking cake...

No cake for us...bummer...

The upside...Walmart will be selling our cake back to us from China...

Des

edit on 28-5-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: burntheships
Hmmmm,

Guilty!

Yeah...but then he had to cut out our cake, to send it to all the third world countries lacking cake...

No cake for us...bummer...

Des

It's a mess. Some of us are being forced (like me) to eat cake we don't want to eat cause it's nasty and is way harder to get than my own preferred cake. If I want to eat cake, I don't want cake from some crappy baker, I want it from a good baker, but no, I have to eat some crappy cake that some crappy baker made for twice as much as the good cake was while providing cake to others in third world countries whom I don't even know.

I don't even want to eat cake anymore!

edit on 28-5-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Obama is handing out free cake to any vet completing an appointment down at the VA. They wanted to make a reality TV show out of it, but the title 'Survivor' was already taken.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It's being taken out of context. The actual quote (with the original report question) was:

Reporter: Mr President, do you have any intention of asking Eric Holder to resign over the Frosted and Furious or illegally tapping the AP's Whoopie Pies?
Obama: That's.... that's ridiculous. Uh... I uh.... I think we can all uh.. agree that cake is delicious... uh... in uh.... moderation, right Michelle? *practiced laugh* But uh... you see the uh... that cake.... you didn't bake that! Yeah... you didn't bake that uh... that cake alone. It took a farmer to grow the uh... the stuff inside the cake. raise the uh... eggs and uh... grow the butter. It took uh... *scratches nostril* it took people... people to turn on machines that uh... packaged the cake mix. It took people to uh... to build your oven, but don't tell them 'cause I told them they didn't build that, too. *awkward audience laughter*
My predecessor, he left... he... I inherited a fruitcake and I... uh... we passed the uh... the Making Cake Pay act that uh... we funded fork-ready cakes, you know. The American people... they deserve better. They deserve tiramisu uh... but too often they... well they get stuck with day old angel food cake and uh... and a runny tub of Cool Whip. *confused but wild applause* We're gonna make sure that Wallstreet knows the new rules. They gotta give the people a slice. Ok?
Reporter: Sir, what about Eric Holder?
Obama: Instead of askin' me questions, let the American people eat their cake. Listen. this is the most transparent icing in presidential history. You can see right through it.
Reporter: Sir, you're icing the cake with water mixed with a small amount of sugar.
Obama: You're a racist. Next question?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
" small amount of sugar. "

but that was Brown Sugar,, Mr. President

a reply to: burdman30ott6

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Can a gay person get an Obamacake in Colorado?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join